Why are they so shit? How much is the crypto world dependent on them?

Why are they so shit? How much is the crypto world dependent on them?

>How much is the crypto world dependent on them?

only a little.

It's the only good place to turn fiat into btc that I've found... But I agree, could be way better, especiallywith how much they fucking make

Tell me another practical way for normies to enter.

My BTC deposit to coin base has 3 FUCKING CONFIRMATIONS AND ITS STILL (((PENDING)))! FUCK THIS GAY SITE

I've never had any issues with them.

Coinbase is one of many places to do fiat / btc conversions. Personally i've never used it. There are better ways to get btc.

any one of thousands of ATM's

I wish circle was still around credit cards to btc instantly...

Find a local btc 'dealer'. my dealer gets me the best rates.

All the ATMs within 60 miles of me are selling at 2900 per coin. That's absurd.

ATMs are a huge rip off.

ATMs are a pain in the ass. Check out the process on YouTube. Not normie friendly at all.

>Find a local btc 'dealer'.

I saw a guy on Craigslist. He'll only deal in person and with cash tho.

Gemini doesn't seem much better, I have been waiting almost a week for a simple ACH transfer to clear.

Exactly.

just bought bitcoin 2x from them and its still not showing up wtf...

>There are better ways to get btc.
Such as?...

I hate faggots like you who make low energy posts

do you realize how shady that sounds??

Welcome to BTC it's slow as shit and useless.

I don't hate faggots like you who want to be spoonfed, because I imagine you getting raped by shitbase fees and laugh instead

its alright i got it like 10 mins later. Credit card too. ty based coinbase

>dumbfrogposter

I heard MOONCOIN is getting added to CoinBase soon!

Coinbase is pretty shitty but fuck, i fucking hate socially autistic faggots like you who can't form coherent arguments. If you've ever thought about killing yourself, i strongly urge you to do so.

1.5% is assrape?? You'd be hard pressed to find someone on Craigslist or localbc marking up less than that. Just because you're trading some guy bj's for coins doesn't mean everyone else is too

ausfag here, heres my current process

>verified on Coinbase, CoinSpot, Kraken
>my bank doesnt work with PoLi payments (only form CoinSpot accept)
>buy ETH/BTC/LTC on coinbase
>Coinbase doesnt allow selling in australia
>have to transfer to coinspot
>coinspot doesnt allow you to send ETH in
>have to send ETH to kraken
>doesnt look like kraken can be withdrawn to my bank
>so any cashout has to be turned back to BTC/LTC
>transfer to coinspot
>sell
>wait for tuesday night to withdrawal to process

Anyone know why CoinSpot doesn't just accept fucking Visa/PayPal payments?

more tears pls, just bought more BTC at 10% cheaper than what you'd get now on shitbase

Use BTCC if not 'murican.

I am slightly infuriated with coinbase right now, put in a buy for a lousy 2 ETH last Thursday, the money was taken from my back yesterday, supposed to arrive today, Wednesday the 24th, and it's still fucking pending

Faviorte exchange desu

works fine for me

why didnt you guys tell me about ethereum when it was cheap

i have a pending charge too. i made 3 buys on omday and only 2 are showing up on my bank account. i'm supposed to have my eth on friday but i'm not optimistic.

when is this shit fixed?

so whats the best alternative to this piece of shit?

How can they expect us to trust them when there seems to be so much fucking wrong with their site and servers?

Anyone else experiencing issues? I really want to trust this site since it seems to be the only "safe" BTC exchange in the US.

I've never had a problem with coinbase. Every purchase was instant, am i just super lucky or something??

fuckkk just went to the nearest bitcoin atm and was charged 30%. fuck that shit

i focken laffed mate

>Want to move my 20 ETH off coinbase
>send 0.02 ETH for testing
>Taken out of Coinbase and email confirmation
>4 hours ago
>Still not in other wallet

Quadruple checked the wallet was right before and after, I want my $5 you filthy jews, makes me really worried about moving my $4000+ into wallet.

Fuck coinbase. They are slow to buy and sell and cancel orders when they jump.

I'm waiting for my account with Gemini to open so I can buy ETH properly. Their fees are low and UI is clean as fuck. Wires are free so you don't have to wait on fucking ACH to slow you down.
I tested their customer support and got a fucking email the same day. Good luck on getting a response in 4 weeks with cuckbase.

What's everyone's opinion on Kraken? Getting verified right now as an alternative to my Coinbase account

The problem is there's a metric fuckton of new customers every day busting down the door for crypto. 100,000 new customers are being added every day.

Thinking of switching to Kraken or Gemini. Thoughts?

Gemini has good customer support. I'm thinking of switching to them, honestly.

been waiitng for 2 days not verified for tier 1 and 2 yet

I finally got through the CVN error but it's not accepting my billing address now. What do?

how did you do that?

I just tried it again ten minutes ago and it worked. I didn't do anything.

It only gave me troubles the first week when I started using it, but what really kills it for me are the weekly limits, I could have been on the moon right now, but noooo, only 100 per week

why does verification for all these sites take so fucking long

jesus fucking christ.