HODL

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

We are going to moon, strap on and the enjoy the ride.

TechHater
TechHater

face it. you were duped.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Whale bro, that you?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

there are billions of xrp, they're worth nothing.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Yes, hold tight, rescue operation is ongoing.

Lunatick
Lunatick

user I'm hodling a lot (2mil) just give it up man...we got /bizboozled

happy_sad
happy_sad

No way... Proof you're a whale

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Hold steady, we are going up!

Emberfire
Emberfire

Here's your (you), it's been a rough day so I hope you're real. If not, you got me. H-ha......

Flameblow
Flameblow

Still holding. You guys are fools, it'll go up even further

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

DGB tethered a ded coin

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Also, if anyone who doesn't believe they'll fall for a P&D scam:

Go look in the dopecoin threads and ask yourself if the saps posting there sound inexperienced and overly optimistic.

tl;dr weed is about to be legalized sooner or later in the majority of states, marijuana dispensaries are not profitable and farms even less so.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Once big tobacco mechanizes the growing of super strains weed will be so cheap.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Exactly, so dopecoin will be worthless.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

will be
lol

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is*

Sorry.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Reminder that people literally killed themselves when bitcoin "crashed" to 600.

The recent cyber attacks got normies talking about btc. As a result of that, I've seen mainstream news media talking about it "$100 of btc in 2010 worth 75 million now". Just hold. Most of us didn't get in on the ground floor but we're lightyears ahead of the cash loaded folk who are about to pile into this market

We ARE all gonna make it, brah

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

on every level except physical DGB is mooning
[drops to 500]

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Had a sensible chuckle desu senpai

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

The strong will be rewarded, tomorrow you will see what I mean. Until then HODL.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I literally lost all my money today. Everyone that recommended DGB needs to kill themselves.

Soft_member
Soft_member

HODL. This is a minor fuckup, it will be fixed in short order.

girlDog
girlDog

weak hands detected

farquit
farquit

If you didn't sell, you didn't lose. I had to sit on my monero for months before it came up again, but sure enough, it eventually rose above the $8 I bought in at

TreeEater
TreeEater

minor fuckup
lol minor

Skullbone
Skullbone

Yup, because it's never going to go back up again. Never. It's been decreasing in value for almost a day which must mean that the coin is now worthless and will never increase again. That's how this works. Once it goes down it never comes back up.

RavySnake
RavySnake

never letting go of my xrp and dgb

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

That's actually exactly how a P&D works.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

It sometimes makes you wonder what impatient children lurk on here. Like, they really expected their crypto to just go up, and nothing but up, forever?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

bro, who the fuck told you dispensaries aren't profitable?

they're wrong.

and very very fucking stupid.

whereismyname
whereismyname

never letting go of my xrp
well at least you got one thing going for you.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Eh, could very well be that case, I wouldn't expect most potheads to be good at running a business.

The fact is that the licenses that states dole out are expensive and limited, and the dispensaries go out of biz faster than most pop-up breweries.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

it's become super competitive in many areas, but still absolutely profitable. A big expense that I've seen kill mom and pop shops is attorney/legal fees.

TreeEater
TreeEater

For fuck sake, DGB isn't down, BTC is UP. Every alt is in the red today, and you can be sure that DGB along with every other alt will be back up after the BTC party is over. DGB must have attracted a lot of newcomers who are experiencing their first rodeo here, huh?

StonedTime
StonedTime

chance of BTC correcting tomorrow?

p-pls

likme
likme

It's gonna be okay

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

it's going to 10k

girlDog
girlDog

Saved.

Reminder to anyone buying into coins with feels guy, pepe, or any sort of meme at the helm are hoarded by socially inept basement dwellers.

idontknow
idontknow

Hodl what? Xrp or dash?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Hodl what my dude?

All coins are going to the moon, the question is which one will take you to the starts

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

pls

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit