HODL

We are going to moon, strap on and the enjoy the ride.

face it. you were duped.

Whale bro, that you?

there are billions of xrp, they're worth nothing.

Yes, hold tight, rescue operation is ongoing.

user I'm hodling a lot (2mil) just give it up man...we got /bizboozled

No way... Proof you're a whale

Hold steady, we are going up!

Here's your (you), it's been a rough day so I hope you're real. If not, you got me. H-ha......

Still holding. You guys are fools, it'll go up even further

>DGB tethered a ded coin

Also, if anyone who doesn't believe they'll fall for a P&D scam:

Go look in the dopecoin threads and ask yourself if the saps posting there sound inexperienced and overly optimistic.

tl;dr weed is about to be legalized sooner or later in the majority of states, marijuana dispensaries are not profitable and farms even less so.

Once big tobacco mechanizes the growing of super strains weed will be so cheap.

Exactly, so dopecoin will be worthless.

>will be
lol

Is*

Sorry.

Reminder that people literally killed themselves when bitcoin "crashed" to 600.

The recent cyber attacks got normies talking about btc. As a result of that, I've seen mainstream news media talking about it "$100 of btc in 2010 worth 75 million now". Just hold. Most of us didn't get in on the ground floor but we're lightyears ahead of the cash loaded folk who are about to pile into this market

We ARE all gonna make it, brah

>on every level except physical DGB is mooning
>[drops to 500]

Had a sensible chuckle desu senpai

The strong will be rewarded, tomorrow you will see what I mean. Until then HODL.

I literally lost all my money today. Everyone that recommended DGB needs to kill themselves.

HODL. This is a minor fuckup, it will be fixed in short order.

weak hands detected

If you didn't sell, you didn't lose. I had to sit on my monero for months before it came up again, but sure enough, it eventually rose above the $8 I bought in at

>minor fuckup
lol minor

Yup, because it's never going to go back up again. Never. It's been decreasing in value for almost a day which must mean that the coin is now worthless and will never increase again. That's how this works. Once it goes down it never comes back up.

never letting go of my xrp and dgb

That's actually exactly how a P&D works.

It sometimes makes you wonder what impatient children lurk on here. Like, they really expected their crypto to just go up, and nothing but up, forever?

bro, who the fuck told you dispensaries aren't profitable?

they're wrong.

and very very fucking stupid.

>never letting go of my xrp
well at least you got one thing going for you.

Eh, could very well be that case, I wouldn't expect most potheads to be good at running a business.

The fact is that the licenses that states dole out are expensive and limited, and the dispensaries go out of biz faster than most pop-up breweries.

it's become super competitive in many areas, but still absolutely profitable. A big expense that I've seen kill mom and pop shops is attorney/legal fees.

For fuck sake, DGB isn't down, BTC is UP. Every alt is in the red today, and you can be sure that DGB along with every other alt will be back up after the BTC party is over. DGB must have attracted a lot of newcomers who are experiencing their first rodeo here, huh?

chance of BTC correcting tomorrow?

p-pls

It's gonna be okay

it's going to 10k

Saved.

Reminder to anyone buying into coins with feels guy, pepe, or any sort of meme at the helm are hoarded by socially inept basement dwellers.

Hodl what? Xrp or dash?

Hodl what my dude?

All coins are going to the moon, the question is which one will take you to the starts

pls