Are Byzaboos the biggest cucks on Veeky Forums?

Are Byzaboos the biggest cucks on Veeky Forums?

americans are

If I didn't have this burger in my hand I'd slap the shit out of you

wehraboo spotted

>Are Byzabooks the biggest people who gain sexual pleasure from watching their spouses have sex with other partners?

No, probably not.

You keep using that word-I don't think you know what it means.

Not always. I am a substitute teacher in Turkey and I leave the byzantine flag on every board I find.

sounds pretty cucky to me

Why would anyone prefer Byzant over Rome?

you're really showing them

>qt miss piggy waifu who shares his byzautism
>genuine smiles, he looks like he busts a nut every night, she looks like he has just swigged olive oil and started eating her out
>over 50, successful marriage for decades
how is he a cuck, this is the comfy life I hope to have when the existential dread starts to get real

>probably being looked down on by Turkish children while leaving a "fuck you" many probably don't even understand

>PJ pants
>Modern shoes
>Crown

SCA. Not even once.

If this is Bilkent I think I know you senpai.

ay bruh you even been to pennsic lmao

Now this is autism

>how do I get back at the Turks for taking Constantinople
>I know, I'll draw it with perishable marker on the whiteboard at a primary school
>sure showed those cunts

Those aren't even Turkish power outlets

>tfw some roach kid draws over the flag with a picture of Enrico Dandolo.

>EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

I genuinely feel for these guys. Literally just doing something that makes them happy only to get their picture shitposted and made fun of on a hungarian rabbit breeding forum

>tfw no Byzaboo gf

>yfw Katy Perry is a Byzaboo.

sheeeit it's the dress on right. The model is thousand times hotter tho

No I'm pretty sure people with the cuckold fetish are the the biggest cucks.

Khristós Anésti! My name is Ken Alexios Constantine
I’m a 27 year old American Philos (Greek fan for you xenos). I draw mosaics and religious portraits on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Byzantine games. (Tzykanion, Chariot racing, Hippodrome series)
I train with my Mákhaira every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is from Anatolian iron, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Greek fluently, both Koine and Doric dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Roman history and their Imperial code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Byzantium visa, I am moving to Constantinople to attend a prestigious Acadamy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an artist for the Haggia Sophia or an Imperial Courtier!
I own several paludamentis, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Greece, so I can fit in easier. I salute my elders and seniors and speak Greek as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Constantinople!

Yes they are

I'd de-throne that empress so hard.

superior european