Best cryptos

The markets are in the red... Good opportunity to grab some coins.

What non shit coins or meme coins are on sale at the moment?

Currently holding etc, but not on sale..

Xem,LTC and factcom.

What coins am I missing... No meme bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waves, GNT, Aragon, Augur.

POTcoin is mooning next month

mooncoin is mooning buy the dip

>buy my bags
no

Op here... Moon coin sounds like a meme already and don't know anything about it

I think peercoin wil go up any day now.

Op here...
Quick run down on Aragon, Augur.? I am holding gnt as well.

THIS slight dip currently on bleutrade.

Also this is the first I've heard anyone talk about potcoins here, although I have a bunch. Care to elaborate on why it will moon?

Holding some.. but don't know much about this coin, hopefully I didn't fuck up

>Holding etc

lel

Op here
Etc has made me 1 btc in two days.
>What is your problem faggot?
As if I would put money in Ethiopia right now... The opportunity was greater with etc.

Ethiopia= eth
well played autocorrect, well played.

Aragon Augur and GNT are ether tokens and I've been researching some of the top 100 coins looking for something appealing with a low market cap and supply that hasn't gotten shilled hard yet on biz or twitter. I've looked into all 3 of these and they seem to be very good options for the long run, being ether tokens they should rise accordingly with ethereum. Also a coinbase employee recently wrote about them on her blog.

Look at some of the coins with insanely low lending rates. If a whale is putting up $500k worth of alt coins up with less than 0.001% rates, they are trying to bait shorters so they have more time to accumulate.

Aragon is also fairly new and could see some pretty significant increase in my opinion. I'm definitely going to keep all 3 in my portfolio, still need to buy augur but if it reached $40 it probably will only keep rising. If ETH reaches some crazy value like we all hope it does, these ether tokens could definitely be worth looking into right now.

>missing a meme coin again
Fudders these days...

Thanks man! Glad there are some level headed people here that don't just shill shit coins. I will put some cash on those.

Buy SC while it's still under 1000 sats.

>ETHiopia

If eth wasn't doing so well, I'd probably find a use for such an excellent pun. Unless you want to push it as a straight faced portmanteau of "eth utopia"

Thanks for that... Where do find these rates?

So you are saying, factom, maid, dash could be good coins to hold?

>SC
>Mah nigga

Like ever coin with an actual purpose, I'm a big fan of sia. Got the wallet, was getting around to signing up for storage

Of course I also have a tonne of the coins

I am currently in Fofex and want to put all of my money in crypto. What broker should I use. What is the best broker.. fill me in. I want to have 1k invested in crypto by tomorrow.

DGB SC XRP

I use bittrex and polo... Bittrex is better, polo is bigger but it lags all the time and people can't close trades.. for that reason I moved pretty much everything to bittrex.

Hope that helps

What is so good about Sia?

Let me know what you think I wouldn't advise you to just blindly dump money just over what user said. This is the coinbase employees post I was talking about blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b and the picture in the article shows these 3 tokens so I'm taking a chance because this could be my ticket to lamboland realistically, and also prove itself to be a pretty safe hold long term, especially at this price. GNO was like $30 at ico now it's over $250 and nearly $300. Totally missed that one though. I think there's still many golden tickets out there and if someone driving you away from a coin on purpose why would it bother them what you do? Tons of fud out there, look at Veeky Forums on 8ch and you'll see threads from 2015 saying ethereum will never go anywhere.

decentralized, blockchain based cloud storage. they say on their website that it'll be 10x cheaper than Amazon S3. We'll see. First they'll have to be able to do better than 150 TB total capacity.

These are Poloniex's current lending rates. I think it's worth holding a bit of FCT and XMR.