There are NEETs on here who actually have deluded themselves into believing that crytopcurrencies aren't in a bubble...

>there are NEETs on here who actually have deluded themselves into believing that crytopcurrencies aren't in a bubble right now
kek, can't wait until the bubble finally pops and ppl commit suicide again

remidner that no one in real life cares about BUTTCOIN despite the fact its the only coin worth havnig given this fact what do you think will happen to the rest of your shitcoins? they will fall 90-95% soon. cryptos are driven by pure speculation and most are pump n dump scams

>inb4 butthurt nocoiner xD
not an argument

>inb4 b-b-but i've made money
nope you haven't. you only make money when you cash out and most of you are still stuck with the shitcoins and also the upcoming crash will mean you lose all your gains + more anyway

y r u so mad nocoiner rofl

im a no coiner and even I know you're wrong

a crash is just another opportunity to get in before it goes huge

>crash
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

y u mad doe no coiner?

You've got a lot of hatred in you, don't you boy?

nope I'm right

most shitcoins are 90-95% overvalued

Your face is overvalued

Any reasoning behind your bubble theory OP?

>can't wait until the bubble finally pops.

People have been saying this for the past 5 years m8.

>being this 12 years old

whats a complete beginners 101 resource for cypto? I want to just buy a tiny bit of BTC and ETH

>thinking that crypto can be compared to stock market bubbles

kys OP

all bubbles crash m8

>i don't know how markets work

25 bill increase in market cap in a month and literally every teenager and his dog is getting into it. Get out now. This shit is going to crash BIG TIME

You know your dealing with a big bubble when retards 16 year old kids on KanyeToThe are shilling for Ethereum

that just means demand for the currency is growing

which is should, because based on my basic understanding crypto has a lot of advantages compared to other types of money

but this is real life

people care

look at all the money

and yet no one is using it for transactions most are buying it to speculate so they can make a quick buck

even for people who have crypto 99% don't fucking use it to transcate and those that do are usually degenerate criminals who buy drugs with it

you crypto cunts have ruined a once great board. we used to talk stocks, career advice, real estate, business, etc. on here. now it's just kids shilling for pump and dumps. i'm so happy knowing a lot of you will lose a lot of money.

by that time you'll be holding my bags m8

typical meme speak

$100B market cap isn't a lot when you look at market caps of industries or large corporations, not to mention the world's money supply which could very well funnel one way into crypto until fiat is history.

>An opportunity like this comes once every generation.
>He missed it.

>Not only is he missing it, he is actively refusing to hop on board
These kind of people can't be helped

E-E-ENOUGH

AI and robotics 2030s and India 2030s are things to look out for

There's no bubble in coins. Whatever calamity it will correct itself in less than 6 months

Investing in cryptos is going to be the single most important thing you're ever going to do in your life. This is the most crucial decision that will decide your future. Not your job, not your education, all of that will pale in comparison to the impact this decision: buying and holding will make on your future self. By 2030 the world will be split into two classes of people, those who invested in cryptocurrencies early, and those who missed it.

>i'm so happy knowing a lot of you will lose a lot of money.

Its not too late nocoiner, the shakeout is over and everything is bouncing

Even third world venezuelans who put what little they had into bitcoin will be lifted out of poverty. There will be the coiner caste, and the worker caste. You, nocoiner, who stubbornly decided to fight against the direction the world was moving will find yourself in the worker caste for life.

>turned $200 into almost $5000 in less than a month

Even if there was a bubble and that bubble did pop, I'd be happy with any earnings. This shit is a hobby, not something to throw your whole life savings at.

Yes we are in an altcoin bubble. When shit hits the fan only the best alt coins will survive. That being said, being a no coiner is pretty dumb.

Put a portion of your portfolio into 3-4 coins you believe in after lots of due dilligence. Even though there is an altcoin bubble, there is high innovation in the field right now. Things are moving faster than ever. Those who continue to invest in the best coins will be rewarded. Given how governments keep infringing rights of their citizens, crypto isn't going away anytime soon. Don't feign exposure because you're a butthurt nocoiner.

Don't even try. OP prefers a nice and steady 15% return every year, because that's what the government wants him to earn.

15%? Haha nice joke.

OP gets a return of 5-6% over inflation (1-2% expected near term) and then the government takes 15-40%, leaving him with a 5% return after taxes and fees.

I'm so glad I didn't fall for the stock market meme. Dodged a massive bullet there. Instead I poured all my money into businesses in my early 20s and multiplied my money many times over and over. Wish I put more into bitcoin in the earlier days but I was strapped for cash. Got in around $800 and have been dollar cost averaging with extra cash since. It's been a hell of a ride. Recently gotten into some altcoins but I'm not going to disclose any of my positions because I'm quietly building my positions.

I find it hilarious when poorfags say it's impossible to beat the market.

Protip: Do your homework, take action, and you will steamroll normies who 'work' 40 hours a week and watch Netflix till they fall asleep. There's tons of money to be made, but the best opportunities are not straight in sight (i.e. in the public equity markets). Blue chip returns have autistic levels of competition, avoid the stock market until you wanna retire. You're not Warren Buffett, you don't need the liquidity of a blue chip and you don't wanna settle for the mediocre returns either.

what businesses

this will happen to all shitcoins including sophisticated scam ETH

king BTC will prevail

Main businesses
>Interior design firm: took over when dad passed away eventually sold off last year
>low income real estate renovation into section 8 (basically bought 2 rundown apartment complexes on credit, joined then together, renovated, got section 8 designation, and sold off to investors
>bought some mom and pop auto parts stores and resold them to AutoZone
Side Income/Cash
>Legal advice/law practice. I charged a lot for my time and only did this for 10-30 hours a week. Would lower fees when I was strapped for cash in my other businesses.

I did a Finance degree and then went to law school for corporate/real estate law.

I love you, OP. Slow and steady wins the race, shitcoiners. Enjoy bankruptcy.

Alright I want to get in. As someone with essentially no knowledge of cryptocurrency is there a good site/resource for reading up and learning how this all works?

>Slow and steady wins the race
Uh...yeah...sure

Thinking a single triple digit % gain on a few thousand dollars beats years of double digit returns.

Learn2compound, kid.

Your lack of vision is a perfect representation of all that's wrong with kids these days. Entitled, in a rush, headed for disaster. kek

Nice delusion.

I'm calling 4800 or 5200 before the pop. It should be between June 8th and June 15th. I believe it'll fall to $1500 and hang out there for about a year or two before doing this again. Next time will be to 8k.

We need a crypto board, there are too many nocoiners here annoyed they went with AMD instead of RDD