You can pay the bill with your crytocurrency right? You told me you were a millionaire

you can pay the bill with your crytocurrency right? You told me you were a millionaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UHHHHhhh yeah lemme hop on the dnm and hit up one of my cash out vendors I'll be back with 16btc worth of fiat in about a week

Of course! You take Visa right?

10/10

>hahaha I love your sense humor. Of course I have more than enough liquidity at my disposal to pay for trivial expenses, no need to cash in any investments

see

Taking whores out to dinner will surely help you on your part to financial Independence.

Well yeah....it implies you already have it

just as soon as you spot me 30% for taxes you filthy whore

I can pay for MY HALF of the bill, but if its your birthday, then eat it up sweetie! ;3

Whores aside thank you biz! You got me into crypto 6 weeks ago, I've since turned 3k into 8k. Not great but most of that I've made in the past couple weeks ....I've steadied my hand and I am doing better. That said.....I'm leaving 44chan. I will miss you guys but I've found that free advice is worth what you pay for it (although one of you were actually helpful). You have hopefully spared me a fate of being the girl you're all talking about...now I have my own crypto.

...and you're here because of my personality right?

Then they will trick you out of your finances with the marriage meme. She'll invest time in slowly making you dependant on her emotionally. Then you'll have a kid or two for maximum pay day potential and then one day you'll finally catch on that she's been getting her brains fucked out by Jamal or Chad (or both). At this point she'll become cold and distant as you are reeling from the betrayel, in a month or so she'll have the court documents ready.

Sooner or later a large percentage of your assets will be hers.

Literally every guy I've been friends with that got married.

gyft.com
newegg.com
overstock.com
expedia.com
you are welcome

Really worked up a sweat squeezing that post out your peanut brain huh

>gyft.com
>newegg.com
>overstock.com
>expedia.com
You do realize that all these vendors (and all the others) simply use an API provided by a coin exchange to instantly exchange into cash. You're not actually buying in bitcoin; you're cashing out at a TERRIBLE exchange rate ... and paying HUGE transactions fees to both the exchange and the vendor for the privilege.

Literally cuckolding.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Do you just say shit and think it's correct because you said it?

All you did was link to some coin exchanges. How in the holy fucking hell does that refute anything I wrote?

Are you retarded?

>feel the need to delete post
sure is reddit here.
The point is bitcoin can be use to buy anything you want which the thread implied it cannot.

>Bragging about the ability to pay $35 for a $25 item...
Stay mad, poorfag.

it's internet magic money.
Also you obviously never use bitcoin on any of those sites.
You are actually paying less compare to use credit card. Visa/Mastercard charges fees. By using bitcoin, the merchant avoid those fees.

>Visa/Mastercard charges fees.
Which are paid by the vendor.
>By using bitcoin, the merchant avoid those fees.
True. And they get to charge you fees directly, and stick you with a shitty exchange rate.

And you claim "victory" when a vendor "allows" you to pay with bitcoin. You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize that you're the one paying for it.

Of course these vendors are happy to accept bitcoin, considering that Veeky Forums and reddit are filled with idiots willing to massively overpay for items AND pay all the transaction and exchange fees as well out of their own pockets.

Literally cuckholding.

>it's internet magic money.
Then stop roleplaying like it's some revolutionary successor to fiat or that you're somehow sticking it to the man. You're not Che Guevara, kid. Che Guevara didn't get willingly and cheerfully fucked in the ass on a regular basis like you coiners do.

What are you even talking about?
I don't care about your political belief. I'm here to correct you. You are PAYING LESS by using bitcoin on the same items if you were to buy with credit card. You retard.
Don't fucking reply to me till you buy something with bitcoin and do your resarch. You can use purso regularly and get the same item for 10 to 20% less than using credit card.

Sure, just let me cash out my bitcoin using a centraliz--

S A G G Y T I T S

>can't do math
>doesn't understand exchange rates
>can't into transaction fees
>blindly defends coins
Veeky Forums starter pack

Oh shit, we got ourselves a genuine mental GIANT up in here. I'm glad you were able to quickly discern from my post that I had to muster all of my mental acquity into it. I was literally shaking as my remaining brain cells were desperately attempting to create that post user. I wish I could be as smart as you.

T. Brainlet.

>che guevara
>ancap dream currency
You gotta alot to learn kid.

Hey are are you that index fund guy by any chance?

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

here let me reveal how much of a retard you are.
>Go to site to buy things
>the thing is $100
>Select payment. Credit card/ Bitcoin
>Okay credit card will charge me $100 cool
>Let's select bitcoin
>Hmm let's charge the bitcoin guy $10 more, surely he won't notice
No you retard. You see how dumb you are. How are they going to make you pay more compare to credit card when the cost is right in front of you.
Exchange rate, transaction fee don't mean anything. The cost is written right in front of you. it's up to you to whether take it or not. They aren't going to upcharge the bitcoin user more money. Stop being a retard.

>peing happy to pay more for the same thing means you are poor

This fucking website...

>They aren't going to upcharge the bitcoin user more money.
And yet that's exactly what they do.

And you let them.

Cuck.

Do you get this butt furious at credit and debit card users who also have to pay transaction fees?

>credit and debit card users who also have to pay transaction fees
Um, the vendor pays transaction fees on credit cards. And there are no transaction fees on debit cards; there's interchange fees, and they're smaller than credit processing fees, and they're also paid by the vendor.

Why would you post when you don't even know the basic facts? Are you 12?

>Sir, your magic internet coins has been declined

>he thinks the vendor just absorbs their fees out of kindness and they don't get added on to the overall price
>he thinks all vendors absorb the cost and don't directly make their customers pay extra for using cards at the cash register
>he thinks that calling it something different and it being slightly less makes it not a fee to perform a transaction

So, gonna provide an example of a bit coin user being given a higher price than a card user?

Um, vendors have tried, from time to time, to stick customers with credit card processing fees. There's always a huge consumer backlash, and it never sticks. The only place you find credit card "convenience charges" these days are (a) businesses that historically only accepted cash (e.g., ticket brokers) and (b) the government.

>gonna provide an example of a bit coin user being given a higher price than a card user
Wow, you really are dim. No wonder you don;t understand this stuff. They don't charge you more money -- they give you a shitty exchange rate and build in their extra profit and processing fees into the rate.

It's the same scam pulled by every currency exchange in the world. They give you a worse exchange rate and profit off the arbitrage compared to the exchange rates offered by a real bank.

>Maybe if you ever left your mom's basement, or had a job, you'd know this stuff....

>calls other people neets
>has never encountered a small business that directly passes the transactions fee to the customer at the cash register

>>paying for Uggy Azalea's dinner
>>with my crypto

>calls other people neets
I didn't call anyone a NEET. I called you stupid, ignorant, sheltered, retarded, dim, poor, and worthless.

Actually, I didn't call you worthless either. Buy I should have, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to correct my oversight.

>That was a great meal user, now let's go home I've got a surprise for you!

>Sounds great darling! However, hold that thought, we need to wait another 30 minutes for our payment to be confirmed.

>"Let me check my balance."
>"Best case?"
>"We order pho gras and caviar. Then we buy the restaurant."
>"Worst case?"
> "Well ... you can make it through life with only one kidney, but we won't make it through the end month without a rent check."
>"Drink this while you think it through"