Ripple will triple if not quadriple

The whales are just about done shaking off weak hands and buying up cheap ripple. Buy now before the BTC crash later tonight for sweet gains

>quadripple

god i hope this is finally it.

That's not how it happens man. There's still a lot of whales and panic sells we need to get through. Real shame but that's the reality of it.

I know :(

We're still a few days away from this settling down.

I'm going nowhere. Keep a strong hand.

I've been buying at 10000. I'm considering selling if it goes back to 12000 and buying back in at

Risky relative to what? If you think something has long term potential, buy and hold.
If you want to make small profits, buy and hold and use it as collateral to margin trade.

Trying to guess the pips will just see you bleed money

Thanks for the advice. I'll hold. That shit would be too sweaty for me.

Always have a plan and STICK to it. If you want 50% profit, sell at 50% and forget about "maybe just a bit more".

If you want to hold for a year, put it in cold storage and walk away and relax. People with no patience, people without a plan lose money. Just look at all the retarded screaming shills on this board.

Personally, and this is just me, I don't think XRP is a long term (year+ hold). Im in LTC and ETH for that. However you will make money over the next few weeks/month for sure in XRP.

I was playing with the idea to accumulate more XRP. I'm definitely holding but why don't you think it's a long term hold?

there's been steady downward pressure on XRP all week, we're due for another pump I think

at least I fucking hope cuz I just all in'd on it at -30%

I did the same.

never ALL in something with btc is so bullish, Half-in-it.

I only really have play money on the exchange. If it's gone, it's gone. I'm not really trying to go pro with this. It just felt like a good/fun move.

aw fuck man

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

just caught in the undertow
just caught in the undertowjust caught in the undertowjust caught in the undertowjust caught in the undertow
just caught in the undertowv
v

Pic related

Because it's not really and was never intended to ba long-term speculative coin. They want the price relatively low and stable for the longterm. It will most likely never see the level of gains that LTC and ETH will continue to see