Any small business owners here?

any small business owners here?

lets talk busniess

Wrong board bud, this board is now restricted to crypto only. Try /mlp/

is it a small business that accepts crypto?

says business

Go on...

did u not hear the man you fucking nocoiner peice of SHIT get the fuck out RIGHT NOW

I have a small business but it's hard to talk about here without doxing myself.
I sell rugged mobile phones and make pretty gud money. Basically I only work an hour a day and it's paying my small mortgage and keeping me in coffee, milk and cigarettes.
Do you have a small business user?

I do have a business idea if you guys want to hear more

I've just started on cryptos so mine is valid. Rather than being a poorfag with weak hands I actually only invest money that I can afford to sit on for hodl's or losses. DGB to the MOON IN JOON

go ahead user, I'm listening

>rugged mobile phones
you mean you buy phones and refurbish and resell them?
i sell phone parts and accessories, lets connect user

I have a cleaning business. Netting around 5k per month. Work around 20-25 hrs a week. Not sure how to expand it though beyond that. I'm technically semi-NEET.

It's comfy but not really a career.

I own a limited. It contains a couple websites.

I also got infected by the crypto disease as a hobby due to hanging around on this board.

Okay it's really simple

Basically you start off by buying items on amazon, such as jewelry. You can buy these for pence on the dollar. You then go and throw away the jewelry and invest into ETH.

sure thing user, how do we connect without doxxing ourselves here?

How do you think I got started in cryptos user? pfft everyone knows you have to start with cheap jewelry before you're an accredited cryptoasset portfolio manager. pic kind of related, thoughts?

shoot me a email with an address you'd like me to to contact you at

I visited this board on the offchance that I could glean some actual biz info. I had little idea about how to trade cryptos before. It's been a steep learning curve but I'm glad I got into it.
I could have spent months learning what I've picked up on Veeky Forums in 3 weeks. Usually just lurk on /gif/ before bedtime if you get what I'm saying but Veeky Forums has me hooked now.

>[email protected]
I jewgled your email. pic related. We're not off to a good start user lol

its a throwaway email, but if are spooked by that then i guess ill make a fresh one

Finance reporting, hate to tell you this OP but nothings going to beat crypto at the moment so don't squander the opportunity, after this its back to which kneepads to buy threads

dont trust the jew you should know better