Crypto Market Crash

I warned you.

>20%
>market crash
nigga i'm up 2000% this week alone!

good time to buy

thanks for the discount

How do u view everything at once like that?

It's just the beginning.
Not only you made 2000%

Wait till the masses panic.
This is just smart money leaving the scene of murder, soon the sheep will run wild.

Here have a couple (you)s newfriend

>tfw every crypto is on sale

It's not the first time. The alts are dipping because bitcoin is mooning. You can't make 40% gainz a day, after a month change it to something that gives you another 40% gainz and buy stuff that's going to give you 200% gainz when you sell it. Would be too beautiful to be true wouldn't it?

set it to dollar u dumb fuck, alts prices are going down only bc bitcoins getting higher

So what's the best move now?
The ALTS can go down another 50% or more.

What's a safe bet?

MOONCOIN is the only few green.

If you do not buy MOON right fucking now you will regret it for the rest of your life.

This

What did u expect when BTC moons.
The market cap literately the same as 24 hours ago, the money just shifted into btc from alts.

I would say xrp and/or nem, both are discounted now.
Ignore the memecoin shills unless you are a degen gambler.

fuck off. don't buy shitty coin like moon being shill by a discord group. they pick coins that have 1 sat and spam everyone so they buy it at 2sat and they make 100% gain

Look what happened to alts when btc went from 1300 to 2000. Everyone dipped, then, recovered in some days.

Anyway, at least the alts I have in my portfolio are dipping against btc but against USD they're stable.

All the best money in crypto is made from buying the dips.

Even more so than fucking holding.

>BTC has to increase buy $270 to see just 10% gains
>Most alts do that in a minute
>BTC isn't even the most stable coin (that would be ETH)
Fucking useless

Yeah I made a list for them yesterday too, everyone should still be in the green overall because they listen to my advice.

Moon is only traded on a small shit exchange.
Sorry guys.

Im only a newfag but I think play money should go on ETC

>He doesn't hold at least 100 BTC and make sweet $20grand gains a day.

laughinggirls.

>ETH more stable than BTC

????

why ETC?

Needed to by XRP when it was around 10k sats. It's not too late, but i was snapping it up from 10.5 all the way down to 9k sats.
Sitting on 2btc profit already and it will rebound towards 13k in the next few days

I just think alot of people will buy it because its ethereum at a much lower price

If you have 100 btc, you could loan it out and make 350+ a day no risk, no stress.
Not as sexy as margin trading i know, but that's over 2k a week passive income.

How?

this fucking guy

>take notes faggots, he's gonna make it

What kind of a weak ass correction is this, gtfo

I sold, my bad

For now, that's why you have to get in the rocket before takeoff, you don't want to miss the rocket again do you user?

Mooncoin will go to the moon, with or without you :^)