ICOs

So, let's talk about interesting ICOs.
I really like BAT (but that's not necessarily news around here).
Is there a site where you can see upcoming ICOs? And does someone have the Infographic on how to tell scams apart from real ICOs?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/icos/
mona.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bat is garbage with no value. the browser looks ilke shit and flickers like a motherfucker. nobody will care about making pennies looking at ads except thirdworlders. the only exchange you will see is between advertisers and publishers. avoid.

What is appealing about BAT? Sounds like a shit idea.

does anyone here have real experience with ICOs?

how often does a coin go to the moon after an ICO?

MobileGO was a recent ICO that happened. Anyone look into it?

Icoalert dot net. You can find all icos

yes dropped about $300 in it

I like smithandcrown.com/icos/

TaaS is, financially speaking, one of the most promising ones in crypto history. Interestingly enough, it's price has almost doubled in the last few days for some reason...

ICO tips
1. The earlier you invest BTC, the more coins you usually get
2. Make sure the developers are not anonymous and have proper experience (check LinkedIn)
3. Read their white paper
4. Read their fucking white paper
5. Read their fucking white paper you lazy fuck
6. Does the tech they're offering serve an unfilled niche in the market?
7. Are there big names in Crypto talking about the ICO?

Tip no1 is bullshit. It is not an ipo you dumb fuck. Been here for 2 years, check yo facts

openANX

Do the problems with their crowdsale not worry you? I read people having tons of trouble like sending coins to them and then the transaction not showing up and stuff,

I got on the mobilego ICO. pic related. They're actually planning to buy back and burn tokens as they make profit. I don't think there's any way to lose on this one.

I dropped 500€ in it. Everything fine, people were just to impatient.
Their audit will take a week or so to be sure the coins get calculated right ( biggest ICO ever, 53 million) it's aiming at the mobile gaming industry with allready finished platform and games.
Easy money i hope

People are just impatient fucks. They always get sorted in the end. MobileGo was the easiest thing I've done

but here are billions of 3rd worldlers, so...

See image attached retard, you get a %bonus to your investment if you invest early. Lots of ICOs do shit like that.

ICO's are the weakest form of a scam

name 2 ICO's that made you money after your initial investment and didn't tank within the first few hours

it's like an even worse form of shitty kickstarter campaigns that don't go anywhere

Humaniq, Aragon

Gnosis

You have no clue at all

Ethereum, Maidsafe, Iconomi, Stratis, Komodo,...

all of them were good investments, and still are.

That's glorious. Do you just focus purely on ICO's? I'm beginning to the buying ICO and hodling is the only way to go desu

*to think that

Nah, not only ICOs, and some are even straight up scams. There are also promising coins. just watch the news. Like this morning. Zcash will be accepted on alphabay.

If you waint a few days after the ico, the price drops even lower.

He doesnt have a table for that, but that is how i got golem and aragon cheaper

>name 2 ICO's that made you money after your initial investment and didn't tank within the first few hours

>If you waint a few days after the ico, the price drops even lower.
not always the case. Wings traded at x4 the ICO price minimum and never dropped lower. Also TRST, Aragon and many others.

What you guys think of Bancor. Is it worth investing into ? That sucks they're on the same day as BAT, so I'll probably skip this one and buy later

I don't know why everybody is so into basic attention token it seems like a really stupid idea. everybody that I've talked to just said Mozilla JavaScript Brendan eich as if any of that actually matters. the idea has potential but it just doesn't work with Google at all. Google can and will squash this the minute it gains any traction via their own system that has nothing to do with basic attention token.

Best advice you'll find on biz
Also must remember the cap can be increased and slaughter the value of what you just invested

>Is there a site where you can see upcoming ICOs?
Literally google "upcoming ICO's"

Rarely does the price shown below the ico

Is MONACO a legit ico?

mona.co/

Bancor. Thank me later.

Good question.