I will invest 30k in the coin that gets shilled the most

I will invest 30k in the coin that gets shilled the most.

Siacoin

sys, its going to reach its 24 hour high in 12 hours

I'd like to shill all over her face and boobs then eat that pizza.
DGB has by far had the most shilling but you just missed a good dip so I'd wait until it drops back to 550sats before buying in, then you're golden.

All in on mooncoin, sell half of em at 8 sat, enjoy mad gainz

SYS

syscoin

Mooncoin, buy now and HODL

Moon coin. Your buy will cause snowball buying effect. You could probably double your 30k in a day. Tbh I'd be holding on until it goes 10x tho

mooncoin is the clear champion

Strap into MOON while it's still single digits

Serious potential behind this tech

BitBean

A 30k mooncoin buy would be absolutely ridiculous.
30k profit guaranteed instantly.

YEAH BOY moon all the way

MOOOOOOON MOST POTENTIAL FOR SHORT TERM GAINZ

unironically mooncoin

we'll be in double sats in a few days

don't miss the train

Don't listen to these mooncoin fags OP. Half and half into etc and eth if you want to play it safe. Dgb and rdd for the memes

MOON- 3 sat wall almost gone. Now's your last chance

ETH

Get in on moon before we break this next wall!

Moon is way underpriced, and it's about to get listed on major exchanges. Consider reading up on the tech behind it. Also bear in mind it's being developed since 2013, and there's possibly some sweet stuff coming.

Put 25k in index funds (allocate more to the NASDAQ). Find that gorgeous girl, buy her a dress, take her out for dinner, and go on a holiday with her.

>falling for the vaginal jew

That's really great they let you have computers and internet in the nursing home, but I think yahoo news is more your style. I'm sure there's a Home Shopping Network website that would love to hear from you if you get bored at Yahoo.

not sure if bait or just a normie

not measuring buying power in weed

KEK

BitBean obviously