Serious discussion about VOX

Serious discussion about VOX

There's a 2 million circulating supply on Bittrex (the only exchange that trades Vox), and a total circulating supply of 210 million.

Taking into consideration the fact that most buyers of Vox probably went for the coin to equity option, how profitable is it still to trade the measly 2 million on Bittrex?

If we consider that it will be used a crypto currency for the game, 2 million seems to be chump change to be traded amongst low level feeders.

Is there any way we can know what the rest of the supply is? Are they mostly in the hands of equity holders (meaning the company has a hold of them again)?

Let's talk about this. The "shitcoin bagholder" argument is so boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/157963300
investopedia.com/terms/i/inverseheadandshoulders.asp
babypips.com/school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 million coins have such an impact on the price? No wonder this thing got dumped.

I'm sorry but the entire concept of this one is such a joke. I can't have a serious discussion about it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

The price of Vox is determined by traders on Bittrex but there is an option to buy Vox on the Voxelus page via paypal, meaning it is controlled to a certain extent.

However that does not stop the whales from attempting to lower prices so they can get a better deal via the exchange and do arbitrage.

Right now the paypal option doesn't work, so it accounts for activity on Bittrex

Why not? It seems a cop out to just say it's too stupid to talk about. We're all learning here, it'll be nice to just reach a conclusion together so more anons know what to look at when playing with altcoins, especially this one.

>Have intense autism, with a slight case of downs.

I feel for ya, user.

Get over it. It wasn't even that good. Look at the chart.

Again, let's discuss instead of having typical responses like that.

>>it wasn't even that good.

That's a pretty strange statement in this context. It ain't sex.

I'm still in the green my dude, with not a huge stake in it. I just want to learn.

Well 2/210m decided what the price is of one coin. So when 1.51/2 decide it's x, that will be the price of it. No matter how good the tech is, what will you do when 1.51 influences the price?

I understand that line of reasoning, and I understand from the company's point of view why they would want to do that, because it's about them selling digital products for digital bucks so they can't have the price skyrocket.

What I want to know is... how possible is it based on your opinion for the coin to rise in value as the game rolls along?

The massive sell orders are seriously disturbing.

sia is a far better platform. vr games are pure novelty junk.

I believe in Siacoin as well, I didn't jump in because months ago there was Sia, BURST and one other I forget.

The problem is Sia is not on Bittrex and I don't like Poloniex because of the crashes.

Anywho, based on what I've seen I think I'll chalk it up to a small profit and exit in a week if it doesn't pick up.

Greed and an unfamiliarity with just how volatile cryptos are brought me down. I had a 100% return on investment but did not sell.

Forget all the chart reading. I think the main thing we have to concern ourselves with is getting to know just how irrationally people buy into coins. Vox simply did not have the massive hysteria surrounding it like DGB (which I seriously consider to be way overvalued because of the applications and the company). I still profited from DGB, just did not go on the moonride.

Is this shit on Steam? No. This thing looks like an incomplete game.

Have you even watched the video?
vimeo.com/157963300

The VR aspect is a gimmick. The game looks awful. No one is seriously investing in this stuff.

I think you assume I'm investing with a kind of "value approach". The crypto sphere is chock full of retardation. Valuable coins are few and far between, and I hold some of them.

These coins rise based on irrational belief, a la DGB (I'm sure you'll agree that it has no real worth as an investment). I'm working more out of that angle. My questions revolve around other factors that may affect arbitrage of this craziness, not the underlying value of the currency.

Also, DGB is not on Steam either, has no relationship to Minecraft, Riot, or Valve, but it tricked enough people nonetheless.

Well when you said serious discussion I thought you meant serious. Download the game and start doing let's play videos with it. Maybe if you can start a swarm of them Pewdiepie will do one too. Or just spam his youtube with bots saying do one for Voxelus!

No I did mean serious. I just want to focus on factors of the market as opposed to the coin itself.

And that is a good idea. Shill the shit out of it. Though I'm sure shareholders would have more of a reason to do that than me, a small bag holder

Sia is on Rex bro, jump in. Polo is painfully slow, I wish it will die already/ be replaced by Blocknet.

Getting pewdiepie to do a let's play video of it is way more likely to happen than him giving a shoutout to digibyte.

Voxels is shit the Devs dump everytime theirs gains. This coin should be left alone

Cool man, I didn't know that

It isn't the devs. Look at the charts for vox, there is some serious hardcore autist making ta charts and painting triangles all the way throughout the chart since at least the beginning of this month. It is forming an inverse head and shoulders atm.

Now is the time you actually buy.

I don't think they're doing it for particularly malicious reasons. They need to fund their operations via the tokens, that's why they did the equity thing. It's like borrowed time. I wish I had gotten into that though, as you get an stake in their company as opposed to relying completely on (possible) future roll out of their product. This way if they liquidate you get what's owed to you.

I agree with you but I only looked at the candlesticks and you can see it's one dude dumping and buying like mad

I am 100% sure it isn't the devs. I was watching the charts all last night and accumulating. 100% their is a bot/autist whale shaking people out and forcing TA patterns.

The spreads at 1900, 1700 and 1500 and the automatic buy walls that went up after that happened to make it very obvious.

So what are you thinking user? Wait for the neckline?

refreshing too see actual discussion rather than shills and anti shills flinging shit at each other, though i have nothing to add as im a newcoiner

Veeky Forums is deadlier than Mos Eisley, it's full of spygames dude.

I wish more people would talk about things openly. We're still a small group compared to the world at large and we should try to help each other make some money.

yeah, it seems like we are on the second shoulder right now, neckline seems to be 1900/2000 and the shakeouts are 1700,1500.

My theory right now is that he is going to try and time the neckline breakout(2000+) for EST 8-9am and try and send it parabolic. If he fucks up and fails to hold it above 2000+ after a few hours the coin will probably lose market confidence and it will stagnate for a few more days.

If you want to risk it put buy orders for about 1790 or if you are feeling greedy 1590. Even if you don't get big gains you won't lose much - remember though, the dips are not dips, they are shakeouts, don't get nervous, that is his whole schtick. When it gets to the support notice the buy orders, it is all artificial.

whats a neckline

btw you mean in 12 to 13 hours right? i'm trying to catch the 1600 buy window and the 1900 sell window

I wish the same. There's too much shilling on Veeky Forums, but this thread is really going well so far. We're still early crypto adopters I believe... there's so much room for growth we can all benefit from and the technology behind it is revolutionary.

Thank you user.

This is the type of insight I was looking for.

You're in a chess game with the guy now. Hope we win.
Do you have a substantial stake in this?

Yeah I bought into it at 1700 yesterday when I got wind of app release.

I sold for over 3k but then I bought back in at 2400 and wanted another rally but whale dumped on us so I was in the doldrums for a while but I notice he tried to force a hard rally after his TA got fucked up last night an I managed to break even before it collapsed again. I have been watching it a lot tho and I am fairly certain that there is a lot of accumulation going on and he(or more likely a group) are trying to force and inverse head and shoulders to reverse the trend.

Pic is pretty much what I am talking about and if you want the theory behind it then read this.
investopedia.com/terms/i/inverseheadandshoulders.asp

A normal head and shoulders are what caused the collapse last night, he tried a hard rally and it fucked up.

shit so i shouldn't be selling at 1900 then

what the fuck are those graphs man wow

there is probably 20+ million circulating supply not 2M

You can scalp his trades but it is probably too late to do it now.

Graphs are technical analysis. Read up on it, it is pretty useful for working out entry and exit points for sales.

31.5m. It is not inflating though. Been the same forever. That is why I know it is not the devs.

Reading through the history of this coin it is by far and way the craziest and weirdest crypto I have traded and it is probably best to be avoided by noobs because the way it moves will drive them crazy but despite all the fuckery that is going on I am growing confident that this is a good coin to accumulate right now.

13866.01877837 VOX AVAILABLE
am i good?

Looks like we are about to find out.

Just checked twitter and it seems a lot people are on the same page.

In something with such a low market cap, what are the merits of artificially creating patterns?

Isn't TA all about market psychology and supply and demand? So what this guy is doing is tricking people into selling so he can accumulate and then creating bullish sentiment so more buyers come in?

wtf is happening to this coin, constant drops. regret not selling 2800 satoshi.

Also, this is the coin with more FUD going on, it means that a whale group is posting in Veeky Forums and BCT to make you sell your VOXs for cheap, so when they pump VOX they keep all the earnings for themselves.

Pls trust me when I tell you that no matter what happens don't sell this coin at this price.

If you can't handle it set sell wall for 2900 and leave it alone.

Yeah it is basically chart FUD'ing.

Spend a few hours watching the order book, especially when it reaches the shakeout zones, 1500, 1700.

why this coin though? why did he pick this coin

I am currently at 5% profit, not planning to sell but was expecting it to rise more. But this is whales collecting coins I guess? I got 30k btw.

Only problem is that there are now so many good coins that I hope I don't become impulsive again (like with myriad and verge which doubled now).

I think because a lower cap coin is easier to manipulate

Low market cap and a non-user dev team with real tech.

Don't get me wrong, I am probably the last person on earth who actually believes in this coin and the team behind it. I am not just playing the market, I am in it for long haul.

Man honestly all this TA stuff makes my head spin. I like the concepts and the idea that charts are like rorschach tests, but damn if I can pay attention and make the right calls.

I think my best bet is to stick to a half "value" approach and half listening in to see what the herd are buying.

I am not a TA wizard or anything but the really good thing about TA is that lets you relax and stop staring at charts all day. You just check every 15 mins or so, or an hour or w.e and see if the pattern is still developing or you will need to reanalyze. You don't become a nervous wreck.

It might seem like astrology but it does help, just read and practice and be patient with your trades.

This is for forex but it is the same thing really.

babypips.com/school

I first learned about TA from those guys years ago and I still thank them for it.

>babypips.com/school

Thank you user I'll check it out.

These whales have got to pump the price backup sometime, right? What is the plan?

I don't do TA, but I feel as though this will continue a steady decline for a few days probably settling at low .03. Then there will be a slow rise followed by a spike back to ath. Hodl for 2 weeks.

the plan is GET OUT its going to crash harder
meme triangle has spoken

If it crashes that low then it isn't coming back up. It might drop to .13 then rebound If you want to get out that is your cue.

1minute candles?

.03 usd?

VOX pump is over, wether you hold or sell is up to you now. Get on the Moon coin meanwhile, more promising and might reach RDD/XVG levels.

sorry thought you meant 300 sats.

is this a special type of shoulder

yeah, its call it : market manipulation - sell me your coin cheap

This, this drop is completely artificial (well, after you account for BTC rising)

is it ever going back up

Have patience, don't let the current whale activity play with your emotions. VOX actually has a lot of potential.

im holding 500k coins till this hit top 50 marketcap at least.. patience will be rewarded.

So should I hodl for another day or sell soon

Lets hope you are right, it is now 5% of the price I bought :(

-5%

Unless you put half your savings into this there's no reason to sell now.

as i've only put like 0.3 at most from last week, im not gonna sell

im still at 0.9 btc, up 2 points from 0.7 previously

I've only recently started reading up on chart patterns, but would this be considered a cup and handle pattern?

Thanks for dumping and panick selling, whales and newfags. Now I can hoard even more.

>wants profit
>doesn't buy GOLOS
nice bags you're holding

DIE OF CANCER FUCKING SCAM!!!!!!!