I have the feeling BTC is about to pop, at what price should i sell ll to usdt ?

I have the feeling BTC is about to pop, at what price should i sell ll to usdt ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pop
Its not stopping. Crypto is the future.

4000$

It might correct down a bit, but I don't think you'll see any catastrophic 2013 style pop.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I'm expecting it to go back to 1200~

Why is there currently such a big difference in USD price for BTC between Bistamp and Bittrex?

Look, there's us and there's the normies.

Right now, if the price went down to 1200, we'd buy. If it went to 1500, we'd buy.

The normies will panic sell, but we bottom feeders will gobble up their bad decisions.

The point at which we're looking at a catastrophic crash is the point at which we bottom feeders don't have the desire or the capital to stop a crash.

I think it's higher. I reckon there will be a slowdown around 4k, and then it will go mental up to a more ridiculous level. 8-10k. Then it will crash back down to around 1.3, stabilizing back around 1.5-2

rest assured it's never going back below 1500

I may go for $4500 or $4250 and wait...

Also what would happen to the price of something eth if btc did pop?

ETH would either tank down to $150 or go sideways.

ETH is being pulled up by the current BTC / altcoin bubble, but it's rapidly becoming its own force.

Fruits is the new and old future

I may look at pulling everything out when btc hits 4k then (if it hits 4k) considering it seems to be the chinks that are driving the price up.

Eth will crash to $150 before btc crash below $2500. Btc will be worth $5000 by next week.

But if I was holding btc and it started to tank, why wouldn't I swap everything for an alt coin like eth or ripple? And wouldn't that surge of btc bailers cause a rise in alt coin prices?

I think $5000 is pushing it a little bit.

Westerners have been pumping it the past few days due to MSM coverage. Past few tanks have been due to CN dumping, e.g. @ 12am today

imo they'll dump some more tomorrow. That'd be a good time to buy.

$3.2k @ current growth trends.

Do you think that ETH will be 1k+ next year?

I can't answer that question fully, yet.

It depends entirely on its adoption by the EEA's software partners. It's in an R&D stage which is why it's a gamble. But there are already proven PoCs built on ETH with Spotify and JP Morgan.

It also depends on whether BTC can sort out its scaling issues with segwit/uasf.

BTC's a good long-term hold regardless due to economic instability in the world. China's in a huge housing bubble never seen before, due to its recent industrial revolution and ignorance of the general populace. US of Trump seems happy to tank itself too.

>it's popping guys seeell! i can feel it its popping im a wizard!!

>He ACTUALLY thinks BTC will pop

I'm tempted to cash out at $6000 - I can't see it going much higher than that in this hype bubble surely...?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

why? or are you just saying shiy