Crypto Manipulation Group

Have any of you thought of getting a group of people (probably about a 100 or so) in a private group to work together and manipulate prices of small Cryptos?
The Jews do it all the time on the stock market .
They can do it as they have billions to move around.
A small group with each member having a min of $10 000 would be enough to make any alts rise or fall.

We can make big cash this way if you faggots could work together.

And I am not talking about these stupid shill threads, I'm talking of something more organised that will work every time.

These exchanges are not regulated enough yet to see this type of manipulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/firewallz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally never heard of this before. It's genius.

There are higher up groups that use this platform to shill. It'd be shills shilling shills.

Woah OP, what a fresh and hot take.

I am going to tell this to mah homies in IRC.

Everyone has thought of this but it takes a bit of planning to do it.
Are you not tired of your Jewish overlords making all the money while you fight for scraps?

any idea how to get into these groups?

Since trying to organize you retards into a group is impossible.

Is this satire?

>implying you won't become the next Jewish overlords

Did you just stumble over here from /pol/?

great idea! I think this guy is on to something BIG!

Why do I keep coming to this board?

Yes you go suck start a shotgun you fucking galah

kys... very original.

yes

We're all already in groups retard. You're too late.

send invite pls.

C-can I be in one too pls?

>just a simple yes

I literally joined in on dgb and moon just so I can shill for fun.

But when the price actually goes up its mcfuggin euphoric.

what else is there to say? came from pol, been here a few days, want to join a group.

I control the money of over 15 people on crypto. We can do this. Do you have a group on discord or what?

I want me a lambo and i hate jews. Please add me to the secret group.

heads up, dude: if you get invited into a group, theres already members of your group in another group and theyre playing your group by prepumping the shit youre supposed to buy together so they can take YOUR money.

and since youre from /pol/, here's an apt warning, since you might actually be someone who has some sense of honor or any values beyond some "get rich or die trying" nigger shit: half this board is faggot ass losers who watched The Wolf of Wall Street and thought that would be cool to roleplay in real life. so expect everybody here is trying to not only steal your money, but actually think theyre smart for doing it on top of it. you have to invoke your inner jew as a shield whenever youre here.

>and since youre from /pol/, here's an apt warning, since you might actually be someone who has some sense of honor or any values

There's a discord group shilled on here for exactly that, but I won't spoonfeed you.

Can you send it please user?

If you are serious we should create a new group with a password. do this properly.

This

I have seen this, my problem with that it is filled with every faggot that has been on this thread. I want to create a group with people that can verify they have money to invest and maybe do some additional checks for the safety of the whole group.

A discord server with a bunch of retards, half who are trying to steal, and the other half LARPing is not going to make any real impact.

I'd be in

t. holder of 10btc

I'm serious. Right now I'm going to meet with some rich people who wants to get in so a can't talk too much but, call me on telegram. t.me/firewallz

20btc here, link it up could be interesting

Will contact you now. I hope you dont get spammed by 100s of people.

I am going to register a temp gmail account. people who are interested can email me details and I can send group details to a mailing list of people who are serious.

[email protected]

send me a way to contact you and how much you have available to trade and we can work it from there.

Got a few replies already. any ideas for a way of screening?

It doesn't work, your group will be disaster and most people will lose money.

Find about 8 people that you can run your ideas by and get a reality check and also get ideas from. If you manage to stick around and don't btfo with this bubble you will eventually find these people.

The wisdom of crowds only works when everyone in the crowd acts as an individual and is relatively non-memetic in their actions, answering the questions with their own reasoning.

The madness of crowds is when people stop thinking for themselves and everyone starts trying to imitate other people.

Well thats what I plan to do. I thought about it and 100 is way to big. Looking for around 10 people who are serious and have a bit of sway. It can start with advice and tips without all the shilling on here and move into trying different strategies.

Who do I need to join?

I can use up to $5000

Just send me an email at the address
here

just did, cjXXXX at yhoo

Ask for their BTC or ETH address and check it on the blockchain. You can see how much is actually there

start a discord and post link in this thread. I am in about 5 discords atm.

If you all try and do the same trades all the time then what will happen is people will start being dishonest and sell prematurely and the group will descend into bitterness.

The way I tend to do it is I find a coin I like and I ask others what they think about it and run it by them. If I find a really interesting coin I will get like 2-4 other people involved and we will divide up responsibility for research and charts and everyone will be able to contribute to working out if it is any good and come up with some projections.

If we don't find any red flags then we will all invest and shill together.

90% of the time though I work by myself and do my own research and trades. Following other people's advice without care is a recipe for disaster, unfortunately.

This x 2. However, when there's a collective approach to boosting a coin, my god does it fly.

Implying I haven't been in one on telegram for the past month, quadrupling my assets.

Thank you for this reply. You make good points. I think building trust in the group first is essential. I like the idea of getting people to email me first rather than just posting the group details as it weeds out a few people who are not serious.

I know but most people will lose money. Cabals will be formed within your group based on who thinks who is too autistic and will sell prematurely and then tell everyone else to hold for 10x. It is not a pleasant environment and not one you want to be responsible for creating.

Best to have a nice chat room where everyone is doing their own thing and you all can run things by each other and pool knowledge whenever you need help or are unsure. "BUY THIS AND HOLD FOR 10x ,lolol, Lambos n Stacey on moon boys lolol" - shills should be shown the door very forcefully and right from the start if you want a good trading discord.

Also if you do ever shill, only shill coins that are actually good coins with potential on this board and answer questions people have honestly. Don't jew your brother anons on this board, leave that to the phajeets.

Do w/e the fuck you want on twitter and reddit tho.

This is a good idea but couldn't I could just find a blockchain with a lot of bitcoins in and say it is mine?

good for you.
now let the people who are not in one try it for themselves.

really makes you think

A solution to this is for your group to BE the cabal within a bigger group.

You should turn your back on stuff like this. There is always someone more Jewish than you - you will become miserable, paranoid and probably lose money without learning any decent skills.

When I first got into this I was into all that kind of stuff but you will learn that having a group of people you are on good terms with and can honestly answer questions like :

>What is the utility of this coin, anyone read the white paper and can give me a quick rundown?
>Any of you guys in the dev slack channel, how active are they?
>Anyone use the wallet, is it working?
>Hey I don't understand this chart, anyone make sense of it?

and on and on and on, get help, give help, make friends, make money, learn new skills, actually look out for one another.

What the fuck do you think we're doing here, faggot?

mostly shilling and shitposting... There is some value on this site but you have to be an expert to find the diamonds in all the piles of shit.

see

>that sell wall dropping that fast

LOOKA DAH BOI GO

Going to be offline for a few hours but will add more to the group then.

Agreed

You make sense buddy.

Can we get in touch. I like your attitude and wish to learn and cooperate.

If you're asking this then I doubt you have very much yourself. You can sign messages with the private key and read them with the public key. So have them sign a message that says "Im the owner of this wallet" with their key, give you the encrypted message and address, and you decrypt it with the public one. If you get gibberish then they're lying.

>even more incentive to not listen to Veeky Forums advice anymore
I guess the golden era is over.

If you ever trusted Veeky Forums that just shows how bad you are at this.

>the moon/ltc market on coinexchange has a spread of 300 sat sell - 202 sat buy

fucking hell

is this what its like with literal who coins, you have to deal with a huge spread? it doesnt help that its also a literal who exchange too

rip wrong thread

Be aware whales eat other whales. So unless your really packing dont even bother.

I listened once to Veeky Forums to buy POSW, never again

I would like to get in on this, I'm fairly new however