Tfw too intelligent to not create white devils

>tfw too intelligent to not create white devils

Do you think that kind of thinking comes from the same place as anitsemitism my guy?

Solid gold.

I wonder how many black people believe this shit. In my limited experience the we wuz types tend to be told to fuck off. But you know behind closed doors when everyone is ciphing a blunt and some henny gets passed around the "white people created aids n shiet" come full blast.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that Yakub looks like a Dragon Ball Z reject.

Even within the NoI, those are unpopular beliefs.

>virgin women gave birth
>sure
>dude walks on water
>its possible
>dude dies, gets ressurected
>praise the lord
>yakub modifies humans race through eugenics
>lol WE WUZ KANGZZ LMAO dumb NEGROES its not possible go back to japan dumb blacks

>creation myth is based on the premise that I, personally, am inherently evil
>I'm not allowed to make fun of it because muh tolerance

is behead all satans as interesting as it sounds or is it just autistic shitposting: the book?

>ancient religious text are in the same category as retarded drivel made up by meme muslims in the 1920s

So when exactly did liberals start being so open minded that their brains fell out?

>autistic shitposting

Isn't that the ideal?

Difference is that the whole Yakub theory was made up in the 20th century while Christianity at least has the benefit of being an ancient religion.

>retarded drivel made up by christians is somehow different from retarded drivel made up by muslims because it was made up earlier

>retarded drivel made up by meme muslims in the 1920s
vs retarded drivel made up by butthurt Jews in previous decades
What's the difference besides "haha my brand of stupidity is older than yours"?

one is a relgious belief about their god

the other is a racist fairy tale about how people they dont like were made by a space scientist

nice false equivalency

How is the other one not also a religious belief?

because its not a religious belief, I dont know what you mean by this question. How is it a religious belief?

t. deGrasse Tyson

>a racist fairy tale about how people they dont like were made by [sky daddy]
You've literally summed up Jewish mythology.

How is the Nation of Islam not a religion?

Not an argument

>How is the Nation of Islam not a religion

because its a black separatist movement with some hocus pocus thrown in after.

For intents and purpose you could call nation of Islam a new age religion, but honestly its scientology tier, in that its more a parody of a religion with heavy political undertones than a true religion such as Christianity which originates from a sacred tradition.

>you could call nation of Islam a new age religion
It's not remotely "new age" which is all about individual self-empowerment in a totally eclectic and personalized manner. You might be thinking of the term "new religious movement", like the Moonies, Mormons, JWs, etc.

They all believe this

>You might be thinking of the term "new religious movement",
That's right.