We're hitting critical mass

We're hitting critical mass.

Even the fucking nigerian prince is getting in on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14414614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I-I-it can't g-go up anymore!!!!!

m-muh bubble!!!

>2030
>Ignore e-mail from nigerian prince
>mfw it was legit

Some of the hyperinflated African nations could really benefit from switching to BTC.

Nigerians are actually a buy signal for me. Look around their online communities. They unironically talk about ponzis as a worthy investment scheme and encourage each other to go for it. They have the greed of the Jew, the shortsightedness of the nigger and the desperation of the starving third-worlder. Explosive recipe for them to make terrible calls and baghold shitcoin after shitcoin.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how connected those countries are.
Like, can Mr log seller pay his log cutters with btc?

imagine a future where crypto fizzles and you lose some of your fiat savings. that sucks

imagine a future where crypto flourishes but you panic sold. you could've been a millionaire. that's soul crushing

Can someone please explain to me why more people buying into Bitcoin is going to be a bad thing?

This is not equity, it is a currency. It truly is a situation where a rising tide lifts all boats, unless you plan on cashing out to fiat. It just increases your buying power if you believe in worldwide adoption...

I am not being sarcastic, please someone explain to me why it's a bad thing. Are you worried that once Bitcoin stagnates as an investment vehicle that everyone will jump ship?

Africa is remarkably well connected despite what many westerners think. Except for the poorest backwater shitholes (think of unga bunga types dancing naked for National Geographic) most Africans have cell phones with internet connectivity.

>They have the greed of the Jew, the shortsightedness of the nigger and the desperation of the starving third-worlder

kek fucking poetry

It's only speculators that are worried. Smart money is in it for the long haul. Most people have not yet fully grasped how monumental of a shift cryptocurrency will cause within the next 20 years.

Thanks for the clarification. I've been seeing this kind of sentiment for a while and thought I was missing something.

I'm just going long on ETH atm trying to accumulate, waiting for BTC to correct. What do you think about that?

I don't know. I don't speculate on that shit. I'm in it for the long haul through all the ups and downs. If you want to enter the market just enter it trying to time it is pointless. The "correction" you're waiting for might come at 10k.

That's true. I'm just dollar cost averaging buying every week.

fucking lost so hard to this. top kek user

>muuuuuuuh i-its gonna crash down to $500 tomorrow, j-just watch, sell now
>hurr durr omg how blind you are not to see bubble

>They unironically talk about ponzis as a worthy investment scheme and encourage each other to go for it.
How do we know a Nigerian didn't form POSW?

Yes Bitcoin is the future. Just get a bitcoin debit card, I have bought tons of stuff with BTC and I constantly take out money for very low fees. Almost nothing is stuck in wallets and exchanges. It is literally as easy as pressing a button.

>t. Increasingly neverious man

I heard poor shitholes use a lot of mobile phone prepaid credits systems nowadays. They are obviously very centralized and I think it's measured in USD mostly. On the one hand they obviously don't give a shit about decentralization, but OTOH this would probably make the barrier of entry to a crypto much lower.
e.g.
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14414614

People with fomo will buy when they get their next paycheck then whales will sell and the price will drop, the some of the people who bought (47%) will sell again right after out of fear. Best time to buy btc will be june 3rd when the bitcoin price will drop to 2000$

It's only a currency if it can be traded for goods and services. You can't realistically do that with BTC

I'm actually fucking praying eth and bitcoin have a correction / dip right after consensus because I want to buy in so bad but not at ath

Isn't Humaniq solving that type of problem?

So do I buy now? Or do I wait for the inevitable dip? Will it dip to 1800?

Or is it never going to dip and go straight to fucking 10k. I'm going to start dumping my savings into bitcoin very sop