Bittrex is a nigger piece of shit...

Bittrex is a nigger piece of shit. I just took all my btc off their exchange and sent them an email to let them know how much of a fucking ghetto piece of shit they are. Any one just starting this avoid bittrex. When you cant place a buy order for over a week and they think that is no big deal when you have over 30k worth of coins on their site they are a nigger piece of shit and deserved to be dropped like the nigger kike piece of shit they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1PDsG8aiCzpGYfLp4oU5Hhogu8vtndtXFS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to you faggot?

Prove it faggot

buy bitbean mr bean
you want the lambo? buy beans

It's been a week now and when I try to place a sell order all the values say zero. I have to reopen and close the page ten fucking times before I can click on it to show what I want. I've waited 8 days now and these faggots cant email me back. I'm done I just sold all my coins and transferred them off their site. I emailed them and told them to eat a dick.

These fucking assholes has cost me thousands of dollars with this shit.

this happened to me and all i did was hit F5 and it never did it again

Dude it's been over a week and these niggers can't responds.. I've cleared my cache, cookies, tried multiple browsers, restarted my computer, tried it on a different network. I also tried it on my cellphone and it did the same shit. There is no excuse for this.

It's been doing this for me too. I just moved all my coins to polo.

>ITT: butthurt polo employees fudding the best exchange there is
If you have a problem you can contact them in their slack and they'll help you immediately

This thread wasn't about polo.. This is thread is about bittrex.. You should read threads before you post in them..

spoken like a true polo employee

Dude you're a fucking moron. I contacted them on may 17th and this shit still isn't fixed and they still haven't emailed me back. I got one email on friday that said we'll escalate this after I sent them 4 emails already. Today is the 8th day. I thought it might of been my shit but after I tried it on my phone and it did the same shit I knew it's those lazy faggots and transferred my money off it.

Oh sorry you can't place a sell order when the price is dropping... whatever man it's all good no big deal we'll fix it eventually.. fuck those lazy nigger pieces of shit. They have seriously cost me thousands of dollars

Don't worry goy, it's just a big misunderstanding.

just fucking write them in the bittrex slack you fucking idiot, like literally everyone else does
fuck off Tristan, I know it's you

I already emailed them ten times in the last 8 days.. How many more times do I need to email them to get a response?

Dude go fuck yourself. They have been aware of this problem for 8 days and cant fix it.. I don't know whose dick you have if your mouth over there but this shit unacceptable and I wouldn't even be posting about it if these cunts ran their shit like a business and not like a hobby.

should have bitcoin connectâ„¢ed

don't email them, write them in the slack. How fucking retarded are you?

Tristan seriously, focus on your shitty exchange and stop being a dick

leave it man. he's either a polo employee or fucking retarded and deserved what happened to him

Do you work for them? Why don't you tell them to fix this shit instead of making retarded memes because it's doing it me too. I don't think OP is shilling if polo considering they are the biggest exchange and don't see why they would need shills..

You're obviously the same person... wtf kek