How can bitcoins become mainstream if the fundamental part of using and storing them is a farce

how can bitcoins become mainstream if the fundamental part of using and storing them is a farce

>don't keep them on website wallets, its unsafe
>print them on paper but how do you send and use them without a website terminal?
>use a hardware device, costs money and can break losing all your money

?

It isnt. It cant replace banks/real money.
Its just something for people to play and gamble their money on.

>don't keep cash under your mattress

you can store billions of dollars on a single slip of paper and transfer it instantly anywhere in the world

>lmao that's stupid who cares

>hardware devices can't be backed up

except cash can be used, a code on a peace of paper can't

>The configuration of your device is backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets.

it can also be stolen was my point, so you secure it in the bank. bitcoins you just secure in different ways.

Because it's anonymous (unless you believe that it was created by le secret societies), so buying anything with it doesn't really get you caught.

>what is encryption

Don't think about it too much. ITS THE FUTURE it doesn't have to make sense in old world terms

the mark of the beast wireless chip implanted under the hand or forehead.
This all has been predicted by the bible

>it doesn't have to make sense in old world terms
except it does

like, why would you spend bitcoin in shops if its going up by 10% daily ?

>10 years ago someone paid 70 million for 2 pizzas

hardware wallets are like $100, thats not that much money. Plus you have a backup on paper in case it gets lost, so you can recover.

Kek keep being poor. Lambos by December, yacht by next year

as btc grows it gets less volatile. it only fluctuates a few % now instead of double digits. in the future it will fluctuate even less.

except for today...

2-of-3 multisig paper wallet stored in 3 different locations
+
2-of-3 multsig digital wallet backup stored in 3 more different locations

Man it wasn't so long ago people were cracking the shits about using paypal, now you see them fucking crying when they can't

i have a few btcs im just a bit confused as to where to store them really atm

probably worth a hw wallet for that amount my man

>i have a few btcs

Literally convinced my parents to get a second mortgage and take out as much personal loans as they can and to put everything into crypto.WTF are you doing

>print them on paper but how do you send and use them without a website terminal?

You use a mobile app

>use a hardware device, costs money and can break losing all your money

The cost of making a hardware wallet is dirt cheap so the prices will go down. There's also no way one can break unless you smash it with a hammer