MONA.CO

So I've done some research, and this seems a great opportunity to invest some ETH.

Thought it was a scam first, but turns out the founder is the legit founder of foris, that is the paypall of asia.

He now basically made a paypal where you can pay FIAT in ETH and BTC.

Team is absolutely impressive, plus finally some ETH tokens which can actually buy you goods, not processing power or something else cheap

ICO is at 140 MCO/eth NOW, GET IN WHILE YOU CAN
mona.co/tokensale.html?aid=tyNTmdCtTkCw1rD_eYXHYA

Anybody else got in?

looks promising OP thanks for the heads up

Yep, if this get's as popular as his other companies i'm getting a lambo :)

So there was a total of a day between announcing the ICO and it starting.

Big red flag.

Not a red flag at all, it means they don't want pump-n-dumpers getting on early. All large, reputable businesses do this when they know they have a gold product.

could you be any more obvious?

at least put some work in, Mr. Shill.

Not at all, 'stealth' is very hip at the moment.

Founder sold his other ventures for $100mil+ I don't think he will run a cheap scam:)

He is nothing more than a money guy, agreed :) but those people can make companies grow

isnt that basicly Tokencard TKN ?

More like an paypall app, but you can hold ETH/BTC and pay fiat.

This are the first ETH tokes which are actually a currency

>pump-n-dumpers

It's an ICO. They can choose when to get listed on an exchange and can choose how much an individual can buy at a time, if they wanted to.

Not denying the team looks strong. The problem is the surprise nature of the ICO (used to shock investors into getting in without proper due diligence) combined with the fact that their entire concept is a carbon copy of Tokencard - even using their issuance numbers.

Their argument for leaving just a one day notice period was that they had a 'competitor' coming out next month (just after the time this ICO ends then) and they had no idea about said competitor until an expo 2 weeks ago.

They also said they've been working on this project for over a year, yet don't 'understand the community' they were building the product for.

Well here's the thing. The CEO has a proven trackrecord of knowing how to grow a business. Twice went to $100mil+. I don't see any reason why he can't do the same again with an ETH based product. Imagine his network in asia's markets

TOKEN's team doesn't have this advantage

Yeah and his last business (Ensogo) crashed and burned.

Invest here if you want, but just saying how good the team is doesn't mean the product is legit. The funding is all just for advertisements. The tokens you get will only be worth something if enough people actually use the card to make the 'asset contract' worth it.

>The tokens you get will only be worth something if enough people actually use the card to make the 'asset contract' worth it.

CEO has a proven trackrecord of beeing able to archive this

just invested 2 ETH, wish me luck guys :)

foris is paypal of asia? lived in asia whole life and never heard of these guys

When i was in china everybody used it

Nice referral link

lol nice try shill