RGT - Robin Hood General thread

HOLD THE LINE /RGT/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/naked-brand-group-bendon-limited-120000123.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-major-expansion-131500092.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-enters-joint-venture-develop-132500349.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/john-mcafee-says-bitcoin-boom-221011055.html?.tsrc=rss
marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-3000-ex-fugitive-cybersecurity-legend-sees-enormous-momentum-2017-05-25?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
discord.gg/ntbg7Cu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for BAETOS

WE DID IT REDDIT

Only ever lost money on KTOS. Bought right before dilution

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW

Hoping to swing trade NAK away and maybe enter CATB if it dips to 1.30

I am planning on shorting TTWO today at the opening pop

got pumped hard yesterday aftermarket/ today premarket because the CEO made an appeareance on Jim Cramer

fucking pushing 200 P/E ratio now lol

for comparison other videogame companies like ATVI or EA have P/E around 35

also still long X

what's your reason?

Lol

Last night's gap uppers:
NAKD
AERI
BBY
BCRX
SHLD
PSTG
GES
IDXG
WSM

Watch the rebound on
VRTU

ill sell around 24 probably before it tries to enter the recent gap

just going on a feeling I guess idk

Lol

GOING TO MISS OUT ON GETTING ANY OF MY GLBS GAINS BECAUSE I CANT DAYTRADE SO I COULDNT SELL AFTER THE PUMP YESTERDAY

IF IT DROPS BELOW 1.50 BEFORE OPENING I'M GONNA CHOKE A BITCH

I AM GOING TO CHOKE A BITCH

good morning spinny

fucking premarket i swear to christ

why dont we have a sticky like this on Veeky Forums

god knows we need it badly

It's lookin like the NAKD partnership thing is finally happening

finance.yahoo.com/news/naked-brand-group-bendon-limited-120000123.html?.tsrc=rss

Pleas do give me red ID again

Nth for SANW

Is today the day?

$RAD

Looks like Nakd is gonna go into merger.

Cvm still has room to grow.

Good morning Stevie

Is nakd related to nak
Asking for a friend

you know what i might as well namefag if we're doing this

managed to get out at 1.54, so made almost exactly 50%. cannot complain.

Nakd up 20% get in for merger now

>daily reminder that LTBR could make you a millionaire in 10 years

GLBS WILL END UP GREEEEEEN!!

just end my life

Okay listen the fuck up: NASHVILLE is growing at a rate of 100 people per day and has been steadily inclining for about a decade now. NOW with the NASHVILLE PREDATORS HOCKEY CLUB in the STANLEY CUP FINAL, hockey culture is getting huge in this SOUTHERN cultural CENTER. What does this mean? It means THAT hockey FANS will be exhibiting hockey CULTURE more. What does THAT mean?? It means that HCA (NASHVILLE based HEALTHCARE SERVICE is going to the MOON. Hockey lads will be FIGHTING and getting DRUNK and will require HEALTHCARE SERVICES from this point ON.

Buy HCA.

This is very poor analysis.

The retards that would fight, however few, don't have insurance and aren't going to any hospitals.

ADPTQ is pumping hard

MACK is really fucking my shit up

Neck you are self

Give me a meme stock that will go up 100% today

Cvm

not today but TGTX

long term hold it

sell when they get bought out in a year at $35 or so

BELIEVE IT

>bought some NAKD at $2.95

When will AUPH hit moon?

okay fuck you for real

shiiiieeettt

Phase 3 just started my dude

Also I TOLD you guys about DRYS

got in bcrx at 6.58

TOPS IS DOING SOMETHING!!

fucking X god fucking dammit

so much selling pressure on every pop

hard life

I always shit post too early in the thread so I have no authority the whole time

Lol

CARA NO

WRONG WAY

Will cvm ever recover?

time to buy :^)
been waiting

possibly but it will take time and FDA approvals

Rate my portfolio

10/10 promote this man

finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-major-expansion-131500092.html?.tsrc=rss

finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-enters-joint-venture-develop-132500349.html?.tsrc=rss

finance.yahoo.com/news/john-mcafee-says-bitcoin-boom-221011055.html?.tsrc=rss

marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-3000-ex-fugitive-cybersecurity-legend-sees-enormous-momentum-2017-05-25?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

When the fuck is MGTI going to be relisted? If you can trade otc (I can't but I've been bagholding 1200 shares in rh) take a look.

Skyrocketing today.

yo spinboi, poat cara L2 so i can see where the floor might be

>spinboi

how insulting

>DCTH

Its busy shooting off.

$0.03 incoming senpai.

This is the most juvenile pic I've ever seen

cheers

HOV steady climb all day!

they beat earnings up nearly 100% beginning of this month and so it's up over 40% since with only 3 red days, meanwhile it's only up 50ish% YTD. this baby is coming down very soon as people who were in pre-May are taking gainzzz, I suggest you do too. It can't possibly last with an RSI that high for much longer

I saw it and decided to save it. This is an anime-based imageboard faggot.

stop losing money

discord.gg/ntbg7Cu

WOW
REALLY, REALLY FUCK YOU

HMNY shitting the bed. EGRX and IDXG shitting the bed. Bluechips are barely in the green. Only ALK is doing okay.

Holding 50 shares. I want this shit to skyrocket. If it gets to 16 I made 800% gains. I will baghold until they're the new TSLA.

you chased dude
you saw the shit up 20% and you fuckin chased

stop doing that

maybe youve won once doing it in the past but how many times have you lost trying it?

how many times do you have to lose to learn this is not the way to trade?

9 month chart is more worrisome...defense company hit a November Twas Trump bump that that was strongly supported @7 until the ER came this month and it sky rocketed. I'll buy this in the low 8s

why do you think that about LTBR?

Anyone else ready for the NAKD bounce mission?

At $2 its a steal.

Anybody remember my post about buying ADPT at 2+ and then it going bankrupt and tanking to like $0.20...well it's up close to $2 now.....i hold 400 shares....lets go baby!

Best gold mining companies right now?

whoa it almost DOUBLED in 9 months, stocks are such sick gain

I'm just shitposting, I know it was my fault. I find it hilarious that I bought at the literal exact peak. Only done it once before, right when I first started.

Only down like thirty bucks so I don't actually care

I'm still green from when I bought MACK, this shit's going to be like MACK the knife after that div drops.

$2.06 now.

Once we go past $2.1 were gonna git gud.

Are there enough of us in this thread to shitpost our way to a moon mission on some meme CVM tier stock

averaged my buy down to 2.32, should turn out fine

HMNY

Get in RIGHT NOW

It's a meme company like TSLA, once normies learn muh nuclear technology change the world save the niggers, it's going spaceship.

If you look at the chart it seems to have bottomed and is rising. 2 years ago it was over 10, now it's under 2. They've had some recent activity in presenting their tech development, which was literally called the GAIN workshop. Look at the 5 year, the 1 year. Shit is starting to go up.

Let's think long term. They're doing nuclear fuel. Oil ain't gonna last forever, and now that china is getting all personal automotives and western consumption level, we gotta switch off oil sooner or later. Nuclear is also better for space exploration than fermented dinosaur bones. Why wouldn't a nuclear company go up in the long run?

why

Lmaoing at the stupid niggers who are investing in China. The yellow Jew views American investments in their shithole of a country as a charity. People actually believe those chinks will actually honor the foreigners investments in Chinese stocks. FUCKING KEK

thanks, was just unfamiliar with the company and curious

Some manipulation going on it seems.

I havd no doubt were gonna see a breakout at some point.

I'm in on NAKD at 2.04....so it pretty means it's going to tank to like 1.50 today :D

Fucking better moon. I bought too high on the dip. Also I'm waiting for a dip on JKHY, their competitor. Fucking shit just keeps going up. It should see a dip soon, especially if HMNY gains come at JKHY loss. Sell high on HMNY, buy low on JKHY. Vice versa all the way up. Well, ideally. HMNY is more volatile.

I got stopped out of X again

two days in a row

it just cant hold onto its gains

it's going to $8.

dead thread

god I hope the whole market just crashes

Someone make a thread in /soc/. Faces Of /RHG/ lel

damn MaxMoeFoe looks pretty good in this

i need to make some fucking money today

I'm up 5% for the day but was still hoping for a MACK run to 4, 1 more time. Guess I'm holding for the divi. In deep tho, please don't crash too hard tuesday.

Holding mack for so long has got me bored. Haven't been researching because not much funds available anyways. Wonder if everyone else is in same boat.

I feel your pain bro, I'm in at 2.36

im not doing much better brotendo
in at 2.26
when will the madness end

on the bright side

bitcoin is crashing as we speak

heh

Nakd is doing some voodoo magic.

I swear someone is manipulating it.

Could a kind user (spinbro) post the OCLR L2? Looking for a nice swing trade and it's getting low the way I like it.

Can I get you Naked ? XD