Are we on the precipice of a literal (and figurative) new dark age?

Are we on the precipice of a literal (and figurative) new dark age?

over the read 20 years a billion Africans will leave Africa to conquer Eurasia armed with nothing but also 47s and rusty old ladas led by a black attilla the Hun

It will the PIE invasions look like child's play

It will be glorious

>over the coming years, we will show the world what power of resurrection our people still has

>africa continuing to be shit
Truthfully, this has been happening since basically forever. We are fine.

>Neither history nor humanities
Gee, I wonder if there is a board specifically for topics like this.

I can already see black people gathering around the fire in the snowy fields of Germany to exchange legends about the mysterious palefaces, who built their cities in steel and of whom remnant populations are still rumoured to inhabit the mountains of Carpathia and the Alps.

Really going to depend on where the world's politics go. If it's going like it is now, probably have collapse do to overwhelming use of welfare and tax payer funded programs. If, let's say, Freedom of Association is passed and social programs are abolished, we will be fine.

>humanities

Except it literally is anthropology, geography and sociology you illiterate retard

Nigger please. Maybe a black Attila the Hun will conquer Africa. Maybe. There's no way he would be able to unite enough of Africa and march on any sizable amount of Eurasia. The proposition that it could ever happen is so ludicrous you made me Kek.

I'm surprised some charismatic leadership hasn't yet appeared to lead all those African refugees in Europe.

There is so much potential, with social media like YouTube and WhatsApp to exploit and get your message. Hundreds of thousands of young people drifting across a continent, willing to fight, just waiting for someone to lead them.

I wish I was an young African male in Lampedusa so I could spend my Faustian will and change the world.

he said dark age so that's all it takes family man.

if blacks keep reproducing, yes

No. Africa's birth rate will slow down, just like India's is now, and we won't go over 10 billion people.

it is very clearly the latter, no matter how much the thread triggers you it has a clear place on this board. sorry champ

That is definitely a possibity. I could see it happen, but most of the people flooding in just want welfare benefits and shit and don't care much about actually conquering the societies they're trying infiltrate. These people are more like parasites, not rugged conquerors.

they'll all end up in Europe. not because Europeans are humanists who care about starving refugees or because they actually believe they'll keep their welfare states alive by paying into them but simply because Europeans don't have it in them to sink boats or shoot them at the schengen area border

What happens once they get to Europe I don't know but it won't be pretty, Muslims are already openly agitating to be allowed to control entire cities as autonomous shariah zones

Fact: Negroes are cowards, weak and passive, both intellectually and physically, which is why they've been exploited and enslaved for all of history.

>Are we on the precipice of a literal (and figurative) new dark age?
Yes, all those fucking German savages pouring into the border are breeding faster than good strong Romans and eventually, there will not be any more Romans, it'll just be confederations of germanics spread out across Europe building a civilization which will almost certainly be a pale imitation of ours and could never eclipse ours in every conceivable manner.

Have you ever seen a German accomplish anything noteworthy? Has there ever been a German that wasn't some piss reeking barbarian? In all the centuries that our glorious civilization has existed have there ever been German inventors or German philosophers?

Obviously not, because people never change and races always stay the same. Germans should just accept the fact that they will always be second class citizens because they're chimps incapable of building civilization, and they should be grateful no, honored, to be asked to serve as cannon fodder in our glorious military. Normally we'd use Italians but after the never ending grind of civil wars no sane Italian wants anything to do with the military where they stand a high chance of being hanged because your general was a treasonous bastard, so we just use subhumans instead. What could go wrong?

Source on the second chart?

By this logic, we should just open every border in every country to every person because, hey, a few groups changed, why can't the rest?

The mean is adjusted to remain "100". We are actually getting better at IQ tests. We'd have moved 14 points up in the last 50 years.

>By this logic, we should just open every border in every country to every person because, hey, a few groups changed, why can't the rest?
In the good old days us Romans had a system of tiered citizenship where people who joined us on good terms got a better deal than people who joined us when we conquered them. As they proved themselves to be loyal citizens they were granted more and more rights to participate in the public governance. This process broke down completely in the late Republic and by the time of Augustus "Citizenship" was a hypocritical farce and Rome faced chronic economic deflation and population decline throughout this time frame until collapsing utterly.

The point is, when you make immigration too difficult you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater, because the moral, hardworking people that you want to come aren't, and the only ones who are coming are desperate people and refugees used to living under the radar.

No one understands that or statistics. People think regression to the mean is a negative thing.

They are escaping to find jobs in Europe.

25 year rule and speculation.