BTC will crash today

You heard it here first.

Nah it wont

correct*
yeah highly possible

Possible, we have seen this kind of movement before in 2014

>He ACTUALLY thinks BTC will crash today

Cashing out into euro currently. See you at the bottom.

kek

Will wave to your crying ass from 3000

Time to take the redpill

This man balls of steel

For a start the correct term is a correction. 2013 was a crash because the distribution was very fragile and back then Bitcoin was still reletively new (no major entities involved, speculation purely based on price).

Fast forward to 2017, Bitcoin is undergoing critical adoption, distribution is x100 efficient, value proposition exists now. Bitcoin is still heavily speculated but for the right reasons, and more and more people are beginning to understand this.

Personally I will not sell to fiat as I see a greater return in hedging in alts, as Bitcoin will invietably, continuously test new heights as adoption leads into critical mass. It is a guarantee we will be entering a new generation where finance meets technology, we just don't quite know it yet.

The key here is finite supply + critical demand = appreciated price.

We will see a short correction when it hits $3000. But it won't crash.

Personally I see it kissing $3000 and retracing from there. I also don't expect the correction to be as sharp and as long as before, awareness is through the roof now, many people are vested into this. As soon as a trend reversal is clear it's going to be like this all over again, guaranteed

>first
lol

HERE WE GO

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>finite supply + critical demand = appreciated price

Agree. Also;

>finite supply + inflating USD = appreciated price

Crytpo is a good way to protect yourself from inflation

Selling my 10 BTC
See you when it drops 100% and I'll buy it again for cheap lads.

what's going to happen to ETH?

Top kek, dream on.

if btc drops, money flows into fiat and alts

the same alts that just went through bloody wednesday

free

money

fall btc

FALL

Bought $1000 last week, regret not buying more. Just bought another 750 right now. I'll be taking a trip to Andromeda

Please crash already, i need to buy

>Whoa I made like 500 I'm rich
BTC has a tiny upside. Should have bought ETH