it would be just my luck

Pussy

just tell them there's a risk about losing all that money

Tell them you need 5k to go to 'bitcoin school'
Actually go to bitcoin school
Win money for parents
No work ever and classy retirement

Sell take profit, wait for pulback.

Make them sign an agreement that they won't blame you if they lose all their money

direct them to coinbase. they'll figure it out from there.

>telling your parents or anyone you know about your finances

Bad dumb move user. Haven't you seen the horror stories on here?

fuck coinbase

What are the horror stories?

Both are correct. Bitcoin is going to crash soon, so I would sell now and buy then.

Check basically every indicator around and the increasing uncertainty among cryptotraders. Only fags tell you to buy now.

> made a few grand for my mom investing her money in crypto
Gonna make that bitch a millionaire. Feels good

Something along the lines of Wife/ex-wives divorcing and have asked for user's 100% of his cryptos or 50%
You do not speak of this to normies user even less your parents

You literally cannot loose money with bitcoin. It's the future user. A new era in finance has arrived, only weak willed faggots are getting out now.

It's still very early, bitcoin will most likely reach 1 million or near million status in a couple of years.

i think it will go to 3000$ dollars because that is a kind of psychological limit. then it will dip and go up again who knows how fast. r8 my skillz(not with a dice pwease)

I can tell you're new. We're a board of autistic shut-in neets. No one here has a girlfriend, let alone a wife. I've been a prominent contributor of Veeky Forums for a long time and I've never seen a thread like the one you're describing.

Back to plebbit you go.

Once you have fat stacks o' cash; the birches don't care what an awkward as you are. Err day you'll here them moan, " OOOH user! YOUR WALLET! IT'S SO BIG!"

>No one here has a girlfriend, let alone a wife. I've been a prominent contributor of Veeky Forums for a long time and I've never seen a thread like the one you're describing.

Then you have not seen that one fat fuck neet shit neck yourself
Not everyone is a piece of shit like you on Veeky Forums some of us browse it as a part-time while at work, have lives and want a good hearted kek like you just gave me

>keep buying btc 2014-early 2016 when everyone was calling it dead
>tell parents my BTCs are now worth $40,000+
>it hasn't even begun
Just lol. I think they are in between proud and sightly mad because I proved you can make money while being a NEET.

>discover the world of cryptocurrencies all by myself
>Tell my dad about it
>Turns out he's been mining Zcash for about 8 months now

Opposite thing going on for me here

Another one for my bitcoin boat missers folder. The graph is going to look pretty as it rises with the collage of idiots telling you to sell.

Cool dad user

It will reach 20-25 million in our life times

>Tell parents about bitcoin
>They hate the idea
>They won't even give me 50 bucks

Lucky.

How much are they investing? Is it a big deal if lost?

You know what I'm thinking of doing? I'm going to tell my parents to pull their stocks out and let me invest it in crypto. I'm going to promise to return their money at the ATH of their stock investment. Doesn't matter if I lost the money, I will pay them back with my salary.
Why don't you have more balls like this user?

We all thought the same thing about $2000 just a week ago, and look where it's at now.

left her last week. been trading crypto since. feels good

I have a wife but I'm technically a NEET trying to look for work but I like crypto so please stop spouting nonsense

Just buy ETH instead. Much better team, better promise, infinitely more real support from actual companies. Also better gains.

>both parents smart wealthy and open to new ideas.
>tell em about eth at 20.
>they buy 1200+
>every morning we laugh about our gains and roll blunts all day

Feels good to be upper middle class, white,and with smart parents. We were wealthy without eth but why stop there?

i know that feel . my parents would probably be more buttblazted that i proved them wrong than happy about the gains. normies are so detestable.

Have them buy ethereum, bitcoin may dump

>2017
>not using ur parents as a hedge when tge coin market collapses and you lose everything

My gf knows I have $20k in fake internet money and could not care less. She already assumes I'm going to lose it all.

I did tell her though, if we get married im converting a healthy pile into monero and laundering it so no one can ever find it. Just in case of divorce.