You want to be a part of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich
youtube.com/watch?v=7NjNL4Nsa4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=phe1RV62KKs
discord.gg/bNS39
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQaUl5_V3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.37 BTC is the sell wall right now. Free money is waiting for you/. 4 sats incoming, then interstellar

how long does it take for bleutrade to confirm a btc deposit?

We made it to 4sat, next stop: Jupiter

>biz moons moon coin

That's it i'm done, you guys have gone too far now.

Dude seriously there is no fucking commits on the github for 3 years

Took me like half an hour after sending it from polo to get the deposit confirmed yesterday

+1

god I love you autistic retards

i feel like compared to RDD this coin might even have a purpose

4 sats

about 20-30 min depends on BTC traffic

Do not buy this shit-coin. You will 100% get dumped on
This is penny-stock pipe dream shit. You won't get rich, you won't make huge gains. You'll pump the price for OP and get your dumb asses dumped

pic related you when it goes on bittrex in a week

how long do i hodl for though? 10 SATs? 50 SATs? dare i say it, 100 SATs?

>damage control after having his latest shit-coin PnD called out

No one is making money of this ponzi-tier shit

OF COURSE IT'S PND YOU FAGGOT

SO WAS RDD AND XVG

LOOK WHERE THEY ARE NOW

You hold until the pump group dump on your dumb ass.
Thanks for the easy gains dumbass

that's what they said about RDD. and since i got in at 1 SAT i literally cant lose money

>he didnt buy RDD when it was below 10 sats

>RDD
>XVG
>Voxel

Sure, you can miss this one too.

fuck off jews
chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich

>whale-club

and jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Good luck realizing any gains when the fucking market depth is 5 btc from peak to fucking nothing

Lucky no one buying into these dumbfuck scams have any concept of market volume and depth

xvg, rdd all pump and dump until whales picked up the pace to almost 100sats. It happened before and it will happen again and again.

welcome to crypto

6 BTC melted since this thread started

>whales

Whales are worth millions, your shit-coin has a daily trading volume sub-1000btc. There are no magical wales who are going to generously hand their money to you. This is all ponzi bullshit. last out holds the bags.

Do NOT buy this shit-coin

I can sell right now for 200% profit. It wouldn't even be hard. There's buy orders already up, and they're not going anywhere.
Not going to though. Why only settle for 200%? That's weak puss shit, so I can understand why you aren't buying.

Someone is salty because he missed the 1 sat seat... Boohoo

You are looking at the old github faggot

>they said this at 1 sat
>they said this at 4 sats
>they will say it at 50 sats
>staypoor.exe

HODL at least till it gets to bittrex.

>Implies this is a PnD

You can miss this one too

Listen mister wallstreet.

This is CRYPTO.

Fuck off and cry harder.

I will screencap this and post a special thread for you once it reaches 50 sats.

you have no reading comprehension or something? I bought at 1 sat you fucktard

>Good luck realizing any gains when the fucking market depth is 5 btc

thanks for proving you have no idea what you're talking about

stay poor

Taking 15 minutes now... waiting 15 more apparently.

I didn't do BTC, but my ETH took over an hour.

I already got out of rdd at 32x, you stupid FUD. You sound butthurt; it's as if you think everyone is as dumb as you and that's hardly the case. You'll probably get into moon when it hits bittrex and is climbing past 30 sat. Your shekels will fill my pockets since I bought it at 300 ltc sat.

t. Moonmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=7NjNL4Nsa4Q

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

youtube.com/watch?v=phe1RV62KKs

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

>could have made 200% profits
fug, that's it I'm through with being a nocoiner

300$ would be 600$

But we are going to 100 sats and beyond.
So it's not late brutha.

get that rope ready for when u realize it hit 50 sats after a week

Dude you are a fuckin pussy and a big time tard
Cry later when it goes sky high and you lil cunt did not buy.

I'll wait for the dip desu.

There won't be a dip, we're heading straight for the moon.

Boom! 495k of MOON. If they ever become worth $1 a pop... yeah that'd be nice.

discord.gg/bNS39

It's not dipping anytime soon dude. Get in now.

>I'll wait for the dip desu.

How many sell walls have to evaporate under the gaze of the almighty kek before you realize there won't be one?

Actually you don't , if all those people bought in at 2-3 sat for 60+ btc, why the fuck would they get out at a loss or breakeven?

Mmmmm

Look at the stats, this is an entirely artificial pump - there'll be a dip and huge one at that. I expect it to bounce pretty quickly though.

I represent one of the "whale groups" as you call us. We were responsible for bringing RDD from 4 sats to 40 sats in a week.

We will be doing a slow and controlled pump on Moon in a similar fashion.

Our plan is to ride it to minimum 20+ sats so I would say any investment under 15 is safe and considered early enough for good profits.

I don't really give a shit if you believe me, just trying to help out some anons.

I will come back in approximately 3-4 days with a little more retrospective evidence of the inner workings of this pump in progress.

Enjoy.

Yeah these things are never straight up, there will be resistance along the way but in a week it WILL be 20+, pretty simple.

> actually buying this shillcoin
you deserve to lose your money

4sat sell wall almost gone.

holy fuck its real

and it keeps accelerating

The tears from this are going to be epic.

nice selfie you got there

I am new and a no coiner, got almost a million of these bad boys when they were at 3 sats, when should I sell? Should I hold onto them for the long haul? Past 20.... 50?

Any advice helps, thank you. I want to go to the moon in a rocket ship made out of lambos.

30 would be cool for the 10x gains but honestly I think the way this is going right now it could go over 30 easily so maybe hold on and see where it goes

This is crazy /moon/men we have just broke into the 5 sat wall now

1) Only invest what you're willing to completely lose.

2) Allocate half of your buy for 5-10x dump gains and save the other half in the rare event of an ultra-moon that becomes the next eth or something.

Fuck anyone willing to sell 5 euros worth of btc to me? Coinbase has been fucking with me for the past 5-6 days and i dont wanna miss another rocket. i can pay with paypal

WHERE DO I BUY MOONCOINS
AAAAAAAAAAA

I was nocoiner until this morning and I don't wanna miss another one guys

nocoiners sure are a sad bunch arent they

literally use wirvox with paypal my dude.
These guys will rip you off but WHO CARES WHEN MOONCOIN MOONS???

bleutrade

This. The +profit you'll get with MOON far covers your initial purchase on wirvox.
Like, faaaaaar

I heard it takes fucking forever for the bitcoins to get there..

Don't worry just get ready for the dip

just transfered 85$ in bitcoins to Bleutrade, it was like 5-6 minutes. So go ahead

ok going in deep
better broke than sorry.

>I heard it takes fucking forever for the bitcoins to get there..

Mine went through in about 5 minutes. Early evening.

Can you cowards stop recreating the 4 sat sell wall... Just hodl, you're making this take longer than it needs to.

be patient, this happens after every wall

3sat wall went back up to 9 BTC then down again in an hour or so

Needs more momentum, call some whales, make some noise on twitter, reddit, other outlets.

IT'S CRASHIN SELL SELL SELLLL

Thanks gents, I've only dropped 80-100 bucks into this, more than willing to lose it. I will just sit, forever if need be, until it hits insane, insane profit. If it doesn't happen then oh well

Listen to this nancy

Soz that was my mate

the upside is too huge for me to not buy. 4 satoshi holder reporting in

still not there lads
gonna miss my last ticket to making gainz

How long ago? My ETH took like 1- 1 1/2 hours

Don't worry. As user told me, coward no-gainers are common. Small low-sat sell walls will spring back up for you to buy on our way to the moon.

Any one want to guess when MOON will show up on Bittrex?

the real launch isnt even happening till it goes on bittrex, relax

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQaUl5_V3A

nah I made it in time.
Not much but again I'm a poorfag trying to get sum money on the side.

read once it's in normie trading sites like bittrex or (god forbids) coinbase, it's too late. Unless you are literally one of the first 10 suckers who buy it as soon as it is on it.

What the fuck? Why can't you absolute retards not simply hold? What is a 1sat loss at millions of moon coin? I doubt it's close to 500 dollars. Why are you such a big pussy? If you are going to sell any coin which dips, you will be broke before you know it.

If you are daytrading and IN A PUMP, you sell on an acceptable peak and don't look back. If you are going long, you don't look at the PUMP or its DIP you look at +24h gain and beyond.

Jesus, it's people like you I am making money off. How hard can the fuck it be to not be a retard? Would you sell all of your gold if gold dipped a few cents? No? Then hang the fuck on to it man.

As long as BTC doesn't crash, we can only go up. Just look at MOON. Sell walls getting blown the fuck out. Countless of 4 SAT buyers FOR WHICH pussies LIKE YOU sold.

I swear I am getting sick of you ABSOLUTE NEWBS thinking you have to SELL when you make the closest to a 1sat profit OR loss.

Fuck man get some balls if you get on a rocket. If that's not for you, put it in a fucking dow jones index fund and get cucked by 2% yearly profits.

Get the fuck out. The 4 SAT sell wall is literally 3 BTC high and you FUCKING pussies keep on adding to it? What the fuck is WRONG with YOU?

I got about 1 mil on bleu, I just like bittrex better and want to xfer

misunderstood you post.

Back to 3 btc 4 sat wall, 5 sats here we come

Did you really think I would miss out on my seat on this rocket ship? :))

I'm new to all of this though. I don't know when really low coins usually get added to bittrex

I fully share your ree, good sir.

5 sats here we come, boys

what are you doin user?