RDD / Redd

Is this coin actually worth holding from an investment sense? No mooncoin pump and dump niggers allowed ITT.

No. RDD was literally a pump and dump from less than a week ago. The pump and dump has become a mutant and now you are clearly confused.

MOON is the new reddcoin dumbass

I am confused. Because the first pump and dump happened a week ago as you said, but 2 days ago it mooned again, I believe that was because of the dev news that they are working on REDD ID. This is why I'm asking, as I still see some mid term potential, but wanting to know other's opinions.

Don't listen to the FUD. This will only go up as we get closer to the release of Redd-ID.
Just hodl until the announcement

Praise kek, I guess I will hodl. Thank you for calming my weak hands.

Hold RDD if you want, otherwise get on Mooncoin too, its the next RDD literally, still early stages.

Bought in at 4 sat, sold 900k at 18 and have 500k still
Huge mistake on my part.

Holding because of how well it has preformed, even during this fucking alt bloodbath, it has held up very very well.

If you want to do this correctly, dump before the announcement. It will probably suck. They mentioned that have a username will cost $60. No one is going to do that.

See Voxelus. You can take a look at what happened with that one once the "big" release came out.

Except it has no actual value.

But with massive sell walls at the low prices. It's nothing like the RDD pump except that both coins are worthless.

The digits are strong in this thread. Truly it means we need to have faith in the cam whore coin.

neither does RDD, reddit abandoned it.

It's not related to Reddit dumbass.

YES
HOLD

same with all the fucking coins
I've been holding all fucking altcoins from 4 years ago, maybe a total of $200 at the time, now they're $6000
keep your wallets safe though, and come back after 5 years

Damn it's dumping hard today with huge wall around 70....something tells me it's going to end up being around 50 before the end of today. Now I wish i would've sold some when it hit 90 and buy lower. Still a ridiculous gainer for me that i never would've imagined when i bought at 5 sats.

more value than RDD

RDD is pure pointless gimmick useless bullshit

RDD actually attempts to be something new and useful. Mooncoin's "features" are fucking stupid. Nobody shilling it is actually talking about the merits of it, they're just buying in and hoping it moons.

PUMP Incoming fellas...pump incoming!

> tfw u actually sold a lot at 90

Time to repeat history with moon

Here we go again lads! Round 4!!!