$50grand?

ETH or BTC?

So I'm wiring over $50grand to my gemini account right now. It should get there soon.

Buy BTC or ETH? oh man oh man...

both. fuckin both.
just don't buy into moonshit or shitty ALT coins. Grab LTC a bit too.

btc
eth is a fucking failure

>T. Nocoin

Moon is a solid investment right now

xvg

be a fucking man

90% bitcoin

10% splash around if you want

lmao, coping

fucking wronggg

>50k

How so rich user?

ETH but 50k is a lot to dump into this for your first foray into crypto. Start small user.

Hi op I'm doing the same thing but with 10 grand

You have to ask yourself what would an acceptable market cap be for the things that you're putting money into. can you see Bitcoin going to 100 billion market cap? what about the therium? I'm not so sure. if these things were to go to those kinds of market caps then you might as well say that they're going to be multitrillion-dollar or at least multi hundred billion dollar market cap eventually but I don't know when so I don't know if it's actually worth buying at these prices. I don't think many people know at all if anybody knows.

Which one has thousands of devs, huge fortune 500 companies backing it, and more news coming all the time? Go at least 80% ETH if you want to be smart. As soon as China opens withdrawals BTC is fucked

Still trying to get my head around the china thing, why is BTC going to drop as a result?

It's not will just drive the price even more, literally fuck all coin is on their markets compared to that of Japan and Korea where the Chinese conduct their training now. The autists who keep pushing eth has company backing!! Have no idea why people want BTC over it. Go 50/50 op if your not LARPing.

ETH is a ponzi scheme

put it all in mooncoin and start picking out which color lambo you want

that is nothing, i have 35k and still fell poor

Their exchanges have been halted. They will pull out as soon as they can...plus some of it will go \to ETH. They are adding it to the major exchanges there in the next week.

40% eth
40% btc
20%shitters

I see, but would it not open the doors to more btc usage in china? i.e - increase btc?

No, they have already been using it. 95% of BTC's price is Chinese money. They are going to start taking gains, the rest of them will pull out and it will crash hard. If you really want some then buy it, but seriously ETH is the future. Hundreds of companies backing it. BTC is in it's dying throes...ETH trading for over $300 in Korea.

For fuck's sake, even Kik the messaging app is about to start using ethereum

I'm an adult. I've got $621k in cash sitting around (windfall inheritance). Probably another $400k actually invested in traditional shit earning my 7%
I've got about 20 BTC since $400 days and 60 eth since $80

Damn dude, buy more ETH and you'll be a multi-millionaire within months

Ya, with recent gains, decided to throw more$ in to the ring.... Wife is real stressed about it though.

Moon coin, help us pass the 6 sat wall

Just beware BTC in my opinion, and hold ETH. Giant bull trap...it is only a matter of time til they swap. Probably pretty damn soon too

Bitcoin duh. Eth had it's 16x pump. Bitcoin is just over 2x from it's old ATH.

dude just hold BTC at least it's practically guaranteed to be 5,000$ by end of year

MOON
O
O
N

XRP then wait for correction on bitCoin.

>XRP
kek

invest 1btc to GOLOS rn
screencap this

Go with etherium. It has better encryption, its faster, and provides merchants the ability to give the sender and the receiver a confirmation button. It can completely cut the middle man bullshit. It will be the new gold standard soon enough. Just remember, Henry Ford didn't make the first car, he had it accessible for everyone, and thats with Etherium will do where Bitcoin will fail.

Mooncoin you faggot. You will thank me later. Were going to 10 first, then 100! Fucking gogogogo

This. You want to find a nice altcoin that will explode now because BTC is due for a huge correction.

So you can sell off all the premined NatSoc coins and built your army right?

This is good advice. I did it myself a few hours ago.

Mooncoin your dense motherfucker! Can't you see the signs? You will double that shit in a day if you hop in now!

That's a great analogy. ETH really does have a fucking ton of corporate backing. The tech-savvy people I work with are buying in now....I honestly think it will pass bitcoin in the next month when the Chinese exit BTC in droves when their exchanges allow withdrawals again (and remember, 95% of BTC market cap is Chinese)

nocoiner here. should i call my bank before buying BTC so they dont lock my account? what do i tell them?

Same here, and the technology has allot going for them. Especially the industrial servers and transfer rate. Good business model. so my bet is for now on them. Besides that the bubble that they were in has been deflated can go down a little bit more. But money shifts in crypto space and everything else, is up at the moment.

Btc but eth will also become a higher price since it has actual uses besides being a currency. That will probably take several years. Buy 90% btc 10%eth. Make small gain trades with btc and buy eth with 50 or 100 % of your btc flips.

I am thinking about dropping $1k personal savings into etherium. what is a good site and do you expect it to climb more? How do I cash out

also is storj a meme? please don't fuck me over biz

Coinbase is a good site to buy Ethereum with $$. So is Kraken or Gemini. Yea, it will climb a lot more. It's superior to Bitcoin in every way.

coinbase is kill for maintenance though. maybe ill go with kraken since they say it can cash out that way. Be honest here, am I taking a risky investment? I am a nocoiner and a poorfag

put all 50k into MOON

Dude, Bitcoin is going to contract hard some time in the next month. ITS A TRAP! Put some money in some altcoins and wait for that bubble to pop while joe schmoe is stuck holding the bag.

Moon already at +260%.... Buy high sell low?

Coinbase isn't bad, I wouldnt cash out for a few years. This train has barely left the station. Put in some money you wont miss, and BUCKLE UP BUCKEROO!

Do not buy bitcoin. The SEC will reject the ETF and it will fall 25-40%. They are not gonna approve an ETF when whales manipulate the exhanges and where Coinbase, pretty much the only credible normie service is already having constant outages. An ETF would completely crash Coinbase.

If you appreciated this sage advice send ETH to: 0x9850a5fa331eA35c2362f01525aBde91eE512F01

Well shit. Bought in @ 2678 and 203....

Yes, it is risky. However, it's looking more and more like ETH will become a major player in the global economy. Buy now and buy when you can, and don't worry about a 25% drop. The only real way that you'll lose money is a black swan event which is possible but not likely. Would you invest in the internet in 1995 if you knew how big it would become? This is the perfect analogy for why to buy ETH. Seriously, BTC people are going to be real mad here soon....

I agree with this man's conclusion but not how he got there. The real reason Bitcoin is going to contract is because the Chinese froze their citizenry's access to the blockchain. Most of them either mined or bought bitcoin. You can bet there will be a MASSIVE selloff into other coins when they finally get access.

And secondly,
Don't fall for this obvious pump and dump with Steller Lumins. This is more obvious than the pump and dump that was pulled with Doge recently.

I've been seeing too many normies get into it. I would be more cautious now than before.

I was going to drop $50k last week but couldn't. Now it's almost too late. And by next week, it would be dangerous.

lolol when normie money starts hitting cryptos
>CNN, MSNMoney, etc, all vaguely mention BTC
>ur gonna reeee when you can't afford shit anymore
>back to penny stocks

but my mining equipment arrives next week

I'm just massively conservative with this kind of stuff.
So anything that feels remotely dangerous, and I'm out.

Crypto like Eth and other legit coins will last any fall. But a lot of shitty crypto will get shaken out, and that downturn might last 6 months.
There's always a lot of companies, entrants, scammers and nobodies that enter a new market.

95% burn out, the power rule & pareto principle kicks in, consolidation occurs, hype fades, regulation squeezes the weak, inequality rises, and results start mattering, where only the best come out on top.
All competitive markets naturally lead to the few strong controlling the weak (natural inequality).

My only sure long bet is Eth.

I need to get verified to deposit money into kraken, but the site is timing out. is bitcoin and ETH crashing?

50k?
Buy 25% eth, 25% BTC, 10% monero, 10% etc, 10% ltc, 10% GNT, 10% XEM

Perfect time to buy OP.

The biggest 5 in my portfolio are BTC, ETH, ETC, STRAT, and XEM.

I occasionally shift out 5% of my portfolio into these shitcoins to see where it goes. I did so with RDD at 5 sats and it became half of my new portfolio, so it's worth it.

I like these, but I'd keep 5% in monero and 15% in ETC. Rest is solid.

I need to supply photo id and proof of residence at kraken. will this take to long? I am worried I will miss the dip

storj is pretty neat, but there are other competitors in the field like sia and ipfs, and ultimately one or two will probably win. i think storj is more focused on the consumer end, to be like a distributed dropbox. the project is honestly cool as fuck from a tech and economics standpoint.

one issue i have with storj is that storage in general is so commoditized and the price is rock bottom as it is, that i dont think the market is that great for it, BUT, it is a big market, so.... I think they can win if they really nail it from a consumer perspective and can market it well, because the economic need for cheap storage just isn't there anymore.

Yeah they pulled some retarded stunt with monero last night but I could see it replacing btc on websites like alphabay.

what site can I use right away? kraken verification is going to take awhile. is cex.io safe? It says you can make deposites up to $300 a day, or $1000 monthly without id verification

I remember you, you're the cuck whose wife wouldn't let him invest in memecoins

top kek

Bingo. Super cucked. Now fuck off

Call them. Send an email. I reached out to their support and they verified me while I was still on the phone with them.

So many disgusting ETH shills in here. Your coin is dogshit

I can't find a method for calling them, I think you may be confused with another ecurrency trader. Should I still email them? I only sent in my tier requests a few hours ago and I am worried they might get annoyed if I am emailing so soon about my tier application.

50% btc
30% zcash
20% either ltc or eth, or moon if you're gay

im sure your bags will moon someday user....

35 is less than 50, dingus

So what did you buy at the end?

>up 23x this year
>BTC only up around 4x
>I-Its a failure
kek

MOON Coin

$5-10k BTC, the rest on Ethereum. Ethereum is going to change the world.

Go MOON or go HOME