Buy the dip

it's time to buy the dip user. remember, this is (((their))) coin. d'you really think they'd let their coin fail? these guys have been running the banks for a thousand years and would be willing to throw billions to make sure they won in the long-run.

the massive "crash" recently has just been engineered to throw off the weak-handers so the bankers can buy as much as possible. it's gonna rise higher than ever before really soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

flash-fx.com/
cnbc.com/2017/05/23/r3-funding-blockchain-intel-bank-of-america-hsbc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao retard XRP itself isn't even used for the banks technology to reduce fee's literally a shitcoin since day 1

even though you're probably a bag holder, I agree and bought at 9300 last night

MOON first

these niggers are using it right now pussy

flash-fx.com/

if you think it's not gonna go up from here you're just too retarded for words. it's been dropping like 30% a day for weeks now while every other major coin has gone up. there's about to be a huge correction and xrp will MOON

I'm margin shortin this bitch everytime it goes up with my comfy stack of btc

not looking good
cnbc.com/2017/05/23/r3-funding-blockchain-intel-bank-of-america-hsbc.html

r3 uses XRP as well doesn't it?

damn u stupid af this just says they use the tecnhology behind the xrp coin they dont actually TRADE using the coin itself stay poor mah nigga

no nigger they are developing their own

XRP tech has been adopted by banks not their currency. XRP is overvalued, it was meme'd to this height. ''XRP will be the new worldwide standard!''

STOP BUYING. The charts just scream downtrend.

Seriously, you are getting fucked if you buy this.

>they only use the tech behind the coin!! coin itself must be shit if the fundamentals behind it are used by banks around the world!!!

are you special?

From where it is now I think it will easily bounce back to 12,000 satoshis. But I wouldn't count on much more than that. I just put 20% of my portfolio into XRP at 1000 Satoshies.

We just need BTC to calm down a bit.

>Built on Ripple and using its digital currency XRP for liquidity, FlashFX delivers transparency, near real-time settlement and transactional control to users, while cutting the cost of international payments.

That fucking straightfoward enough for you niglette?

You realize this "downtrend" is not rare when there is a BTC rally and to make matters worse there's also the Etherium frenzy. What you're looking at in the charts is money being moved into ETH/BTC by people wanting a piece of the action.

Are you fucking demented cunt? I don't give a fuck if you read on Veeky Forums it won't be used, I am fucking show you it is being used ALREADY

> "It's been going down! Don't buy!!!!"
> "It's been going up!!!! BUY!!!"

Pretty much biz's trading strategy in a nutshell.

by who? yes they are using ripple technology. No one ever said they are using XRP.

nigga u dumb af this just means the xrp itself is fucking worthless you literally can't use it for anything think nigga the banks are just using the blockchain technology behind ripple not xrp

I have faith in this. Bought at 8750.

Is this guy fucking joking?

butt devastated xrp bagholder nigga i was like u and sold the fuck out when i heard news enjoy my bags nigga

good fucking god you just read the FUD and latch onto it like some shitty little parasite

read the cost model paper to see how banks are actually going to fucking use it you stupid bitch ass jew bob yellow lookin cactus fingered faggot

he's not man we been talking about this shit for weeks nigga keep up damn

"So we listened to our customers and built a system that doesn't require them to use XRP but eliminates all the technical obstacles to them using XRP as soon as it makes sense to do so. That got us a lot more traction. Now, FIs are actually much more interested and willing to use crypto-currencies. So we may get them using XRP faster than we expected." DAVID SCHWARTZ CHIEF CRYPTOGRAPHER OF RIPPLE. BTFO

nigga ill go at this all day show me the paper work you aint convincing nobody nigga at the moment xrp is the #1 shit coin of Veeky Forums give us a good a reason why niggas like me would buy this shit coin if banks don't actually use the coin nigga its on your shoulders now im not the one holding the bags nigga

lmao exactly listen to this user he knows whats up only real niggas know how to crypto step up xrpbagholders cuz u getting BTFO
butt hurt bagholder detected

the fuck you talking about u shitty little fag wad I aint holding shit for bags I bought when it was at its lowest last night and shit already made me 10%

where the fuck do you think it's going to go now that its at -30% you fucking retarded chimp, even ignoring the fucking paperwork and the fuck do you mean show you the paperwork you lazy fuck how are you going to FUD when you didn't even read shit about the coin in the first place

nigga u mad af clearly you didnt short anything cause the only trend is going is down nigga give me a break you haven't shown us anything so far you just a big fat bagholding xrp nigga damn

this stupid faghead doesnt even realize the downward pressure on xrp all fucking week is manipulated you fucking pea brained t rex lookin bimbo, look at fucking LTC after it got hit the fuck up with downward pressure for almost 2 weeks straight, back at its segwit launch price you stupid little fuck, your faggot choice to miss out on a free 30% gain by not buying the dip you fucking faggot and I sold at 22 to ride eth you faggot

>muh price is manipulated
>muh bank influence on the coin
>muh jewish bankers and gobbling up all the coins

nigga are you for real you gotta be the most delusional idort on this board nigga the only reason it went 50% of its value is cause its a shit coin through and through nigga do you realize how much money you would have to dish out to do something like for something with this much volume gimme a break nigga go back to forex and robinhood

ok but just to be clear XRP is in commercial use at this minute, you negroids do whatever the fuck you want, im goin to bed, peace niggers.

The board is just using XRP to get cash to invest in Ripple. Its their startup money. After Ripple works, nobody gives a rats ass about XRP.

So yes Ripple "could" shove XRP into the throats of the banks, but it could also not. Very simple. In that case Ripple can still be very successful.

And also when the time comes they can even come with new coins. Who knows.

So their is no obligatory connection between XRP and Ripple.

It is only so because Ripple says it has plans for it to be. And plans change my friends ...

Also now nobody gives a rats ass about XRP. Get your money out now you can!

god damn you are a stupid ass chink aren't you you naive little fuck, you honestly fucking believe that anything in this market isn't manipulated you faggot and of course it fucking costs a shit ton of money you fucking faggot, thats why these faggots are called whales you retarded fucking dick sucking pussy ass nignog we already fucking saw DGB shoot to the fucking moon after a few days of downward pressure you have any idea how much it costs to do that you stupid faggot as well as the same on fucking ETH, you think the price fucking dropped 20% in 2 weeks right before it shot back up in time for the EEA conferences just by coincidence or some shit god damn u a dumb bitch

the market is literally run by whales and he thinks there's no manipulation going on jfl

ok nigga im done its been 20 minutes now and you haven't shown us shit enjoy so im gonna go play natural selection 2 enjoy ur bags nigga

yeah you do that you little faggot

nigga why the fuck did you show me a graph of a different coin from xrp LMAO are you for real nigga i hope you like playing marines cause im about to play as the gorge nigga

you fucking retarded or some shit you can literally see the fucking price of it right there you fucking faggot, literally in denial lmao

see you fudding at the end of the day about how xrp has no value when its up 40%

nigga i bet ur enjoying these gains big time just take a look at that upward trend nigga damn i better stop hopping in so i can *Breaths in* short LMAO

LMAO nigga doesnt even know how to read charts

you see this chart you retarded bitch, this is LTC. Overall down just like xrp you stupid fuck, but guess what, it's at segwit launch prices again you fucking monkey

the chart is relative to BTC you fucking retard lmao

Classic Veeky Forums.
>Sell when low. Buy at ATH or rising.

If you truly believe this is the death of a top 3 crypto (by a long way) after all the recent investor support, you're a FUD / FOMO child.
The same people yelling "get out! XRP is useless" are probably the same retards making pajeet lambo threads hoping to make 500% on shitcoin then holding because "it will moon again soon".

Yea, XRP drop has been pretty big. When it drops 10 billion in market cap, maybe then you can call it dead.

Don't tell them.

If everyone stopped panic selling at lows then I would make alot less money.

Keep trying to catch the last 10% gain on that pump guise, it's the most effective trading method.