Serious Bitcoin talk -Adults only-

If you believe this spike in bitcoin is normal than you are a card carrying retard.
>cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-4500-in-south-korea-as-uptake-race-continues
The massive spikes in Bitcoin are being driven by South Korea, Japan, and China.
What do these chink nations have in common right now aside from slanted eyes?
>War
Historically your "smart money" gets the fuck out right before a war breaks out. Think of it like all the people in the know with connections get tipped off that shit is going down, instead of having everything you own be destroyed, seized, or straight up devaulved to pay war bills, you head for the hills.
That's where Bitcoin comes in..... its a way for bigshots in those countries to get their fortunes out away from the battlefield.

Either war with North Korea is guaranteed or maybe the dispute over the South China Sea will get serious... either way pull your head out of your ass

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/03/10/chinese-government-extend-ban/
zengold.org/
zengold.org/pdf/zengold_whitepaper.pdf
cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5k by July

if there was a serious war going on, china would probably seize their citizens' bitcoin, let's be honest here.

And any of this is bad for normal people holding Bitcoin or the BTC network itself because......?

>newsbtc.com/2017/03/10/chinese-government-extend-ban/

They ARE trying to control the outflow of money from the Country. a full blown seize would be a last resort.

I agree. I don't think that's even viable giving the fact that there are so many way for bticoins to simply be tucked away out of reach to anyone but the owner(s).

and how do you propose they do that?

You could send your BTC to a paper wallet and then simply memorize the wallet.

Now you've got a wallet in your head.

um people want their money in BTC because they don't want their country's worthless currency when their country goes to shit

all true... but the price doesn't suddenly go to $4000 in south korea because of fears of inflation

already posted this in another thread, prob better here:

You guys need to pay attention to what's going on in China. They've had their credit rating reduced, and many chinese are likely buying into btc as a safe haven (they also do this through property, as many Canadians, Aussies, New Zealanders will have experienced). This is the reason for the spike.

It does appear that there's a strong inverse relationship between bitcoin pumping and alt prices, so expect further alt drops. Ignore mooncoin, it's a pump and dump.

The general public is also becoming more aware of crypto.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Holy shit. Is this all because of concerns with North Korea's activities?

Bitcoin 10k in a couple months. get your cheap coins somewhere else

>Now you've got a wallet in your head.
Wallet's no good with a bullet in head

I hope the Chinks still play vidya in times of war; Cause I have Digibyes to sell.

Could it not have something to do with the ban being lifted on withdraw in China - pumping the price up so when the ban lifts, the price is high?

this desu

stay poor grandpa

>When you'd rather bend over and get fucked than dying
Stop being a cuck user

And when might the ban be lifted?

inb4 BTC skyrockets to $6000

I'll be laughing so hard at you cunts whilst I bathe in my profits

>Serious Bitcoin talk -Adults only-

REAL NIGGAS ONLY

Going all in on BAT so I don't give a shut about many of this.

I have a theory and there's an ICO to back it up.
Check this shit out lads, i hope I got trips at least.

zengold.org/
zengold.org/pdf/zengold_whitepaper.pdf
The chinks ARE going to take a FUCKLOAD of bitcoin and keep their gold in their own vaults.
Never underestimate the Chinesies and their capacity to outsmart the entire global market on just about every fucking thing they turn their attention to.

That would be a direct cause. The reason why people are so eager to make withdrawals could be not to just buy bitcoin for the sake of investment, but as a hedge against future instability in their economy.

Brazil is also at the brink of serious economic troubles due to corruptipn scandal

fuck no trips, robbed

supposedly in June

Apologies, meant to *add to their investment - not 'make withdrawals'

So, the ban lifting in China might mean an actual increase in btc purchasing? Not just everyone withdrawing to move out of btc?

people who think they're grownups for drinking alcohol are the fucking worst. kys op.

That's what I believe, because this original spike occurred in conjunction with China's credit score being reduced (wasn't just the general public buying in). However, this drop was likely caused by whales taking profit, and exacerbated by general public panic selling. I think the Chinese will be part bitcoin's recovery.

Bump

>people who think they're grownups for drinking alcohol are the fucking worst. kys op.
This. Fuck you middle age cuck faggot who thinks drinking is adult, lel

Who /sipboys/ here?

>this will be the end of bitcoin says increasing nervous man for the 7th time this year.

CNBC ran a story today saying Bitcoin's price will drop 47% or whatever. That certainly didn't help.

This.

10k could be possible by Fall

I didn't know that, how irresponsible of them

>Either war with North Korea is guaranteed or maybe the dispute over the South China Sea will get serious... either way pull your head out of your ass- 38 posts and 3 image replies shown.
Jesus christ.
Nothing's happening. Fuck off fearmongering retard.

hahahaha, you cant be serious

You mean these?

cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

I'm actually pretty annoyed at that, fuck man. These self-fulfilling prophecies.

"power grows from the barrel of a gun" - chairman mao

>dying to see btc crash so I can so I cans scoop up some more at a discount
>it may just keep chugging along all the way to 6k

I mean, it's great to see such big gains on what I already have but at the same time I WANT MORE.

so I'm getting rich AND chinks gonna kill each other? cool

What the fuck is happening with coinbase/gdax? I cant get acces to any accurate charts???

Its really fucking me over.

So what if there's yet another war in Gookland? What would this be? 4 in 80 years?

Anyway, if they want to use my coin to get their cash out, they're going to have to pay for the privilege. $1 for 1 sat. No? Enjoy buying a loaf of bread for 40,000,000 yuan.

Have you actually done this? I'm too scared to try and remember a whole fucking seed.

Yeah, do cocaine like an adult!