ITT We laugh a mooncoin shills

>We only need to break through 100btc to get to 6 sats!

Are you serious right now bro? If you bought at THIS TIME YESTERDAY, you would literally have QUADRUPLED your investment by NOW.

You're talking shit because you're mad you didn't get involved you pussy virgin fuck. Pic related it's you. Stay mad goy.

screencapped

This is textbook jealousy right here.

we've broke through at least that already on 3 exchanges....lmao

I'd hop on board now

>mfw nomooners

Actual mini whale here, 15 BTC between 1-4 sats, 15 BTC more for the next few sats.

I hereby officially call out the other whales.

make sure you hold them when it hit the first high. Mooncoin will always go on forever.

I mean its been over 100 BTC to get to 3sat, that happened in like 12 hours . We're at 4 sat now.

>tfw we only need 40 btc to break 6 sats
>umad?

same fuds like you were talking shit about RDD

of course he's mad and shitposting

if he bought now he could easily make 20x-30x profit but he's gonna watch it rise and FUD instead, the higher it goes the more butthurt he will be

15 btc of buys on bleutrade in the last ~hour

ROCKETS ARE STARTING U BETTER GET ON.

If you haven't bought any mooncoin at this point just get rid of all of your crypto. You aren't meant for this

Got only like 600k mooncoins

Bought most at 2 sats

Fucking coinbase down yet again jesus christ

>be nocoin
>friend convinces me to get in on this shit
>do research
>go to coinbase
>failed CVC
>try Kraken
>7 days to get verified

watching moon tickets pass me by is suffering.

Even he gets it

No we're gonna laugh at mooncoin fudders instead.

there will be more opportunities friend

>coinbase down

I fucking hate this fucking shit site

> tfw all altcoins are down during this btc bull run and mooncoin is actually up (kek)

Mooncoin is the safest place to put your funds for the future -- would you be laughing at DOGE?

People put money into DOGE coin as a "savings" and look where DOGE coin went :)

> bro I quadrupled my money!

Yeah good thing there are huge buy orders right? you fucks are so clueless it's hilarious

The people that listened to the moon coiners early on are now worth 400% more. How much has your portfolio changed over 24 hours?

It decreased because I bought RDD at 96 sats yesterday, thanks to the shills on this board.

>buying at an ATH
user...

Well that is your fault for buying RDD when MOON is clearly the future senpai :/

+1

Yeah that is also a rookie mistake. It's okay though normie, these are things we learn in trading and you'll start making better choices :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

got in at 1 sat

Yes clearly it's the future, I should buy it right now to get scammed again.

>tfw bought into the moon hype yesterday at 1 sat
>buy btc on coinbase
>you must wait 8 days for approval
Pls don't leave me behind moon bros :^(

You might be able to get in before it gets on a major exchange, if so you can still get mad gains