MOON

Now's it 5 sats:

You remember when you didn't buy RDD at 5 sats, user...

Buy, spread the word, mine, and get it on other exchanges. Make it moon with me user! Got in at 1:D

This will NEVER take off

it literally is right now

>said the increasingly nervous faggot for the seventh time this week

Screenshotting for later lulz.

cLAAAAASIC PND
>GOLOS ALL THE FUCKING WAY

>bought at three
>is already at 5~6
>3x my invesment

Stay poor.

That's not how math works faggot. Don't give us mooncoiners a bad name with your retardation

4 SELL WALL AT 3.9

LAST FUCKING CHANCE TO GET IT AT 4 BEFORE IT'S TOO DAMN LATE

just bought in at 4 sat (narrowly missed 3)

Please tell me this is legitimately going to 20 or some shit. I got vox'd so fucking hard

I seriously wish I went in at 1 sat yesterday. I could've quadrupled my money by now, in a mere day.

We've actually been in talk with the dev recently, some really exciting stuff coming down the pipeline and he really wants the coin on a major exchange. He's still working hard on the coin and I legitimately feel like it's going past 100

dont think like that,
I, and a lot of other people have been fucked up by coinbase delays yesterday and couldnt make it to 1... The ones of us that started at 2 are happy they did today, as you will prolly be happy you bought on. If not tomorrow, next week. Just don't fall into the trap and sell as soon as you see it going down

bought at 3 sats, sold at 2. Fuck.

every site takes an insanely long time to verify, how can a newcomer even get on this rocket ship

FYI: when there is a massive shilling campaign, whales are probably behind it

>tfw bought at 1 sat
Won't even lose anything desu.

>Just don't fall into the trap and sell as soon as you see it going down

this

people are commiting suicides because they sold for minor gains and would have been rich by now if they held

its legit worse for your mental well being than no profit at all for some reason

Why is their mobile site so trash?

But why?

Most of these exchanges have shit mobile sites, even bittrex

> Not knowing that a coin can be worth less than 1 sat

It can be traded for less than 1 sat on LTC/MOON exchanges

Bittrex and Polo request sent by dev team.
BUY BUY BUY

Source?

I-its gonna happen i-isn't it?

Read the image

Can anyone send just a little bit coin to my bluetrade account? Im so poor I cant even afford to send btc from electrum
MOONCOIN addres: 2H3zdSRu4TueMR1Ug7cVWDCace1MzCmpUW
plz help anons

Yeah, nice one

Should I move my moon from Bleutrade to another exchange? It's till sitting at 3 satoshi over on Bleu

its at one
they are selling everything
gg and wp
it was fun while it lasted for me (5 hours). Glad I didn't lose much.

ffs no weak hands allowed!!!
MOON mission in 3 2 1..

Dont miss out on easy money

We'll be back at 4 sats definitely by tonight, 5 sats by tomorrow morning?

use a fucking faucet then, stupid street beggar fag

learn to math.

i bought in at 1 sat i literally cant lose
anyone with more than 20 mil moon report in

Its back at 3 sat faggin.

I think this thread needs some attention. Does this make you upset?

All the Bitcoin dealers are down and people on localbitcoins want too much personal information

Who's fucking idea was it to have an exchange where you can only buy crypto currencies with OTHER crypto currencies. Normal people use paper currency, let people fucking buy with it.

Yes buy now at 3 sat it will be up to 10 sat by Saturday. Nova has it at 3 sat buy there but now!!

mooncoin does have a platform! proprietary technology, controlled supply, active dev, and a super zealous community making moon memes. look at the bloody volume!

where is it 5 sats? it's 3 sats on bleu and nova

Whales entered in the game and made it fall to 1 again, now it's returning to 5 again.

What a ride, it'll make its way up. WHen it hits other exchanges, its serious fukkin moontime. Apparently bittrex are impressed by the volume and community

back to 2 sat

Fuck this pumpndump scheme
Imma go to sleep. At least I dodnt lose much.

source on bittrex?

damn, I can't be refreshing the exchange site all day...I got a life yo. also only have 100k moon, so no big loss or gain -_-

Lots of weak hands was eaten by whales for what? My guess is to buy some chip shit tone of coins and sell it at 10 satoshi.

thing is, lots of coins have past the $.1 and $1 mark. why not moon? honest question, I want to understand what takes a coin from 1 sat to $1(pivx) and even $100+ (btc/eth) because those are the gains I'm aiming for.

I bought at three and sold at 4, made some cash and I jumped outta of this cump & dumb shit.

you will hang yourself when it reaches 50sats in a week

an email posted to the moon coin discord

okay ya wagecuck.... the volume of this coin has quadrupled in the last 48 hours.

when this coin hits other exchanges, it will MOON.

Alright lads, nocoiner here.
Just transfered 2k cash into coinbase. Will buy btc and dump it all into project moon mission.

Im not going to regret it, am I?

I the shills took enough of an effort to actually create fancy sexy pics for this pump & dump, why wouldn't they bother to fake volume? You make no sense.

for one that would require a marketcap almost triple that of all crypto right now.

lunar lunch ready sir

why do I get the feeling moincoin is just a bunch of people all in it together shilling and that they're gonna dump it when they can

id rather miss out than get burned again

look fag lets be honest here as much as I think this shit is gonna be BIG, don't put all your money on one thing that may or may not take off retard.
Also don't forget the golden rule:
>don't invest money you aren't willing to lose.

join the discord, you will see that everyone shilling is also a kool-aid drinking moon zealot AND IM LOVING IT

You got that right. The best proof of it being a coordinated shilling campaign is that they actually pre-made a whole collection of fancy pictures. This "Moon-chan" with her remarks about "walls" and "hold until 10 satoshi" makes it plain obvious that someone planned it ahead in an organized way and is just making fun of schmucks from Veeky Forums.

inb4 some pajeet boasting how he doubled his rupees