www.minereum.com

CoinMarketCap:
coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

Roadmap & 'What the fuck does this coin durrr'
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1bjFPbnBwQlE1MnM/view

Whitepaper:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1ZTRvOE1uTm1XMzA/view

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
livebitcoinnews.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-make-erc20-token-creation-easier/
coinnewsasia.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-token/
youtube.com/watch?v=50cJg5drrj4
twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/867704753588809729
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.2000
livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-26U6sFUh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Latest Update, from this morning.

News Articles featuring Minereum:

▶ minereum on the news:
newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
livebitcoinnews.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-make-erc20-token-creation-easier/
coinnewsasia.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-token/

Amazing!

How did I miss this one?!!!!

shill

am i late?

You didnt listen.

Also to anyone who has anything bad to say about this coin just sell it now. Literally we tried to tell you about this at $0.30 if you still hate money don't buy it or sell it now. Literally all the top 10 coins are down 20% today during the Bitcoin Bull Run and M any is going sideways barely down negative 6% after a 1000 percent increase in price a couple days ago. It has a lower Supply than Omni and om ni is fifty bucks. The token creation service is going to burn even more coins further reducing the supply and MN will be added to bittrex soon it's going to explode and everyone here who didn't buy will literally hang themselves.

So you are telling me the mne will be burned when they are used for creating tokens? Would that not make the price... Dare i say? Sky-rocket??

Guys buy while you can, this coin is going to explode soon, this coin will be minimum $100 very soon, currently trading at just $3!!!!!! No bullshit here, just do your research, read their whitepaper and roadmap and you will understand this will be big

...and by the way just last week this coin was trading at $0.2

Source for Bittrex

Just give up man, I've tried telling them thread and thread again, but the thing that I am using Jew-jitsu on them.

You're right on time! It has been trading between 120k-145k sats for a week now so this is a good entry point (118k). Simply buy and hold until the main feature of the coin is released. Then devs will shift their focus from the tech to the coin i.e. new exchanges, marketing etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=50cJg5drrj4

already cooler then most of the tokens out there, is it ok to go all in on this or is it a little bit too risky?

You'll be considered an early buyer if you get in now. I'd say we can expect this coin to reach the Top 100 in a month max

I bought it at 16K and 50K market cap thanks to Veeky Forums

Now I dont give a fuck about the price swing because it wont ever go back to 50K market cap and 16K satoshi

I've been holding this since 20 cents.

I'm not selling anytime soon.

Oh its you again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA

Every thread, here you are

>buys at ATH for large amount
>price goes down
>guys this is shit coin fuck this

this thing will blow up by summer!

I think he means he bought it so cheap that he never has to worry about it plummeting that low really.

Did you even understand English you dumbfuck pajeet

READ IT AGAIN YOU DUMBFUCK!

Goddamn pajeet and their half assed understanding of English starting to piss me off.

yep,I'm in 1 BTC.

I misread the 50k market cap, anyways I know that the guy who bought for over 1 BTC at ATH is lurking these threads, just know that I am still laughing at you.

Source: Delusional Autism

If this takes off I'm going to be real life lambo rich my dudes

>3 sites white papers

This is literally a scam coin. They got a very nice website and promotion video etc. but it won't moon. You can invest in better altcoins.

Fucking pajeet you're literally retarded

Invested 14k in this project. All my life saving.

Wish I could buy my own house at the end of the year.

There is no going back.

it won't moon? LOL

Already did my friend, last week was trading at $0.2 now is trading at $3. The concern of this coin is not Moon anymore, it's Jupiter.

tell me one reason why this coin should moon except for marketing reasons.

Veeky Forums shill?

Did you read about minereum automatic ethereum token creation service? Guess not.

twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/867704753588809729

What are the benefits?

You can sell your bags to newfags with it

Guys make your own judgement, just sharing my views, I think this coin will be huge. Still very new only few weeks old... I put my money on this one, you guys put where you want :)

Those who didnt buy this one right now will regret for the rest of their miserable life.

Still can't answer, huh?

>scam coin
>listed on about 5 different bitcoin news websites now just days after it was released
> the developer has asked for zero money so far he even put his own money into getting it developed
> developer is at a net loss currently for his work
> people offer to help them out and he says that he will once he can fairly compensate them because he doesn't expect people to work for free

K. Just sell or dont buy dude. You won't win and you won't lose sounds perfect for you. Also I'm not sure why this thread was made it's not like it needs to be Shield or anything there's clearly a shit ton of support

>K. Just sell or dont buy dude. You won't win and you won't lose sounds perfect for you. Also I'm not sure why this thread was made it's not like it needs to be Shield or anything there's clearly a shit ton of support

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.2000

>Here are three ways where you can help quickly:

>1. Go to a Veeky Forums thread about minereum and post there. Anyone can post anonymous so no need for account creation or logins:

>

Fuck you, mate.
It's not like I am 100% against this coin but can't you fellas name one actual reason to buy except a pr stunt by the dev and the cool website of this fucking coin

This coin's use case is making other Ethereum based tokens. It makes creating ICOs easy for anyone and everyone that doesn't understand Solidity.

Everyone and their grandmother will be making their own token. Whether for shits and giggles, or for a serious purpose, the demand will be greater because of the supply.

You, sir, are the definition of waste of oxygen. You want us to sell you news??

Please kys nigger.

someone just bought 500 mne for $8 on MNE/ETH trade lmao why?

1. Low supply

2. First Self Mining Smart contract

3. This coin was not an ICO bullshit with false promises to steal money from investors

4. Destribution was done fairly and openly to everyone

5. As per roadmap a variety of services are going to be delivered by the minereum team, in all of them all minereums received will be destroyed, and therefore there will be less coins in circulation

6. Comparing the Supply vs Price any expert in the crypto world concludes that this coin is under priced, coins with this supply are normaly priced between $50 and $200

7. Is new coin and so is still good time to bjy before more people get to know it.

Some of this isn't completely terrible

Is there an inflation? Like 1% new coins per year?
Man, I wanna put money in it but compare whitepapers of this and whitepapers of XLM.

Each of the 4268 Genesis Adresses generates 1.84 MNE/Day to transfer. The maximum of 32k per Genesis Adress will be reached in around 47 years.

after reading the roadmap and whitepaper i get the impression that this is a commie coin

Comrade, you don't believe in Minereum?

>implying every single coin on this boar doesn't have a more egregious and cancerous shill-force out 24/7

Come one. At least MNE isn't fueled by memes. This thread contained good information and a bunch of anons encouraging people to do their research before buying. Not some moon mission bullshit.

i dunno im new to this whole thing and im mostly lurking and reading up on diffrent coins

it does sound promissing but im willing to watch and let it unfold without me
there are more atractive coins right now

The genesis address owners have incentive to shill minereum. That is actually good for the coin, since they are not pump and dumpers (genesis addresses can only transfer a set number of coins per dat). This coin will be shilled for all eternity.

All the fast credit card sites have shit the bed, and authentication takes forever, and then banks take forever, and bitcoin is backed up. What's the fastest way for me to convert fiat into mne today?

Buy ETH, and transfer ETH to livecoin. Takes about 10 minutes to transfer.

localbitcoins

pay via direct cash deposit, they'll put your btc in escrow

What a bunch of idiots acting like they are exposing a scam.
They want to promote a coin they invested in and support.
I watch Veeky Forums call day and in the time it took to type this post it is likely 20 memes trying to bullshit people into some p&d on some random coin that they do not know fuck about that they will dump as soon as you buy there line of shit and call you faggot on the internet from there mom's basement while eating Cheetos and jerking off.

thanks based user

It's just a bunch of moon fags who can't afford any coin more than a few sats. It's hilarious when they post their blockfolio and it's just shit like xby, bitb,.. basically anything under a penny.

Can you post it your Blockfolio with MNE on it?

Livecoin isn't on blockfolio yet but the devs are adding it as the next exchange.

fastest way to buy eth with fiat today?

also if u are new to livecoin use this referal link, its beneficial for both of us :

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-26U6sFUh
or the code: Livecoin-26U6sFUh

>go to coinatmradar.com
>check to see if there are any atms near you
>go and buy btc with cash
>send btc to exchange like bittrex
>trade for eth
You could also try coinbase but they ask for your ID and take days to verify

It's happening, fuckers. Better get in while you can.

can you point me to good site to buy BTC?

Some Veeky Forums stupid fucks are in the process of getting fucking duped by the shittest of all shitcoins right now. Mooncoin

Good to see some of you aren't that gullible.

I was around to mine MOON when they pumped it above 10 sats in the beginning. It was always the worst shitcoin that you could possibly think of.

This coin is fucking trash and I can prove it. Are you ready? Here's the entire code. It looks like the answer to a homework exercise from the first half of a "Smart Contract in Solidity for Dummies" book:

function currentEthBlock() constant returns (uint256 blockNumber)
{
return block.number;
}

function currentBlock() constant returns (uint256 blockNumber)
{
return block.number - initialBlockCount;
}

function availableBalanceOf(address _address) constant returns (uint256 Balance)
{
if (genesisAddress[_address])
{
minedBlocks = block.number - initialBlockCount;

if (minedBlocks >= 100000000) return balanceOf[_address];

availableAmount = rewardPerBlockPerAddress*minedBlocks;

totalMaxAvailableAmount = initialSupplyPerAddress - availableAmount;

availableBalance = balanceOf[_address] - totalMaxAvailableAmount;

return availableBalance;
}
else
return balanceOf[_address];
}

function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply)
{
return availableAmount*totalGenesisAddresses;
}

function maxTotalSupply() constant returns (uint256 maxSupply)
{
return initialSupplyPerAddress*totalGenesisAddresses;
}

function transfer(address _to, uint256 _value) {

if (genesisAddress[_to]) throw;

if (balanceOf[msg.sender] < _value) throw;

if (balanceOf[_to] + _value < balanceOf[_to]) throw;

if (genesisAddress[msg.sender])
{
if (minedBlocks < 100000000)
{

totalMaxAvailableAmount = initialSupplyPerAddress - availableAmount;

availableBalance = balanceOf[msg.sender] - totalMaxAvailableAmount;

if (_value > availableBalance) throw;
}
}

balanceOf[msg.sender] -= _value;
balanceOf[_to] += _value;
Transfer(msg.sender, _to, _value);
}
}

this desu I'm accumulating Mine right now
>complex code is good

Reminder that this is literally the entirety of the Minereum "project". Do you think Bittrex is going to add something that consists of 34 lines of logic?

Congratulations bagholders, you got meme'd on.

The entire selling point of the coin has yet to be released. The dev literally just announced that the testing of the automatic token creation system is finished. No shit it is simple, it's just a slightly nuanced ERC20 token until the ATC system is out.

What is it trading under on livecoin? I do not see it

MNE

Being simple does not make it necessarily trash. Like every young crypto coin it's gambling, don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

nvm figured it out

function currentEthBlock()
function currentBlock()
function availableBalanceOf
function totalSupply()
function maxTotalSupply()
function transfer()

This is literally what you are "investing" in. 6 below fizzbuzz-level functions. Someone did this during their lunch break.

Did you read my post? The ATC system is not out yet, nor is its code. Again, that is the entire promise of the coin. Please scrutinize that when it comes out, because you are clearly a genius.

Great, looking forward to your trust in the anonymous dev with a 34-line programming portfolio delivering big! I'm in for 5BTC!

the point of this thread is that this is a project that the community has to market because devs are too busy getting shit done. we're not here to sell you shit, simply remind you that Minereum is always ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum

holy shit. do you have any experience with ETH tokens? these are standard functions for EVERY eth token. you're in every one of these threads but now I know you have no god damned idea what you're talking about.

80% of coins down 10-15+%

MNE in the green

>When someone who doesnt understand shit about coding talk about code

Quite sad to see tbqfh

The way you talk about code as if you know shit is making me cringe.

guys, literally just let the thread die, anyone who is smart bought already

why are you even trying to shill this? it doesnt need the help, or the bad rep or being a fucking biz coin

see you on the moon

stop saying shit like that, literally that does the opposite of good for any coin youre holding

literally a shill phrase 100%, just shut the fuck up and collect minereum quietly like the rest of us. OP delete thread.

see you on the moon

see you on the moon