Lurking Veeky Forums for months

>lurking Veeky Forums for months
>see everyone getting rich of coins with no inherent value at all
>doubling their money in a few days
>promise myself it's a fad and this can and WILL NOT go on
>bash in blockfolio threads and tell people they are about to lose all their money
>become skeptical of my own doubt
>rdd comes by, another money printing machine which Veeky Forums was on to days prior it started
>couldn't get in due to coinbase cuckery
>finally made it to bittrex, rdd rocket long gone
>dgb comes along
>this is my shot
>wait for it to gain momentum as it was already way in
>400 500 600 700 800
>no dips whatsoever
>buy in at 920 with 10k (ten thousand united states dollars)

the rest is history

please tell me this is temporarily

i can't live like this
took muscle relaxants to get to sleep tonight
i know, don't buy high

but what the fuck

this wasn't supposed to happen??

Do you even know what you bought?

out of all the coins you could've bought you bought the one based on a dying game with a mod that doesn't even work.

Your money is gone m8

You can still jump into MOON. You'll be able to at least recoup some of your dgb loss.

>doubt everyone
>be an asshole
>succumb to greed
>get fucked over

pure pottery

FUCKING KEK. That's what you get for not buying earlier you stupid normie.

>Waits for months and buys nothing
>Spends it all on an altcoin at an ATH
>Doesn't diversify
>Wonders why he lost money
>UPDATE: KEK

careful what you guys say, a meme triangle is forming...

>inb4 goes down another 30%

JUST

>dgb
Why man. Should have at least been a good alt.

>dgb comes along
What kind of reasoning is that? A lot of things come along.

HE BOUGHT THE NEWS

the sane thing to do would have been to invest in a sure thing like ETH or BTC first and then put in mayb 10-20% in a shitcoin with potential. Also, never buy at ATH. Never.

What the hell OP, 10k? You could have put 1k into DGB if you wanted and diversified the other 9k into BTC, ETH, ETC, XEM, XRP, etc and you would have maybe lost on 1 or 2 and gained on everything else. You learned an expensive lesson. DIVERSIFY

Did you do any ACTUAL research on the coin itself?

This IS temporary. You stupid fucking newfags don't understand yet that before a price goes WAAY up the whales purposely push it down and keep it there. That's the game we play.

Give it 30 days from now. Yes 30 days. You will be happy.

Altcoins are literally ponzi scheme, a group plan something, buy very low, shill it, and when it worth 100x, they dump it all.

Crypto made people bankrupt as much as they made people rich.

DGB was before RDD fool

Don't worry though, like this guys said it's only temporary, you might get to break even in July or so. Just make sure you set your sell limits now because this shit will just pump and "dip" again before you have time to realize it. And make sure your limit is BEFORE 1000 sat because this gargabe will never get enough momentum to pass the mark without at least a dip.

Stop listening to Veeky Forums shitcoin pumps

Sell your bags, buy btc and eth, and don't fuck up again...

imagine if you put in 10000 usd in mooncoin.

you would have had 50.000 usd dollars by now.

> j-just

don't cry on here because you bought on an all time high you altist. You got cucked by FOMO.

- 111k in DGB atm

Almost every altcoin is down right now you autist.
Just hold OP. Don't make the same mistake again, but don't make an even more retarded mistake and sell.

Hahahahahaha fuck you OP. That's what you get for investing in a retarded currency for your first crypto adventure

>telling people they are about to lose all their money
>loses his money

maybe karma is a thing

It's coming back digibro. Check back in on 5th June. If it's dropped even further then it's time to nek yoself. You're safe don't sweat it.

holy FUCK nocoiner BTFO
I don't know much about DGB, bought it as a short term speculation at 370 (felt stupid as it was an absolute ATH too and immediately dropped to 330 a moment after lol) and sold at 450. It may as well rise more OP, don't sell at a loss

You bought into a worthless P&D scheme at the precipice of the dump.

You worthless piece of shit.

I hope that 10 grand US took you a lot of time and effort to accumulate, because it's fucking gone and you've learned a valuable lesson.

You are short sighted as fuck. This wasn't even that long ago. The evening of 5/21 DGB was at 900, when OP probably bought in, and ETC itself went up almost by 3x, ETH, BTC both went up. LTC is around the same, XEM went down, but would've been obliterated by gains in ETH, ETC, and BTC.

Enjoy being poor if you don't realize this market has only been growing for months now, and that this dip is basically another chance for people to get in and make tremendous profit. My portfolio buys were settled in many weeks ago, I hope you diversified as well.

look at the 1 month/3 months chart. It has a solid uptrend. just hold for now. stop thinking you are going to be rich over night. have some patience.

Sorry op, but Digibytes was and still is a pump and dump.

You're probably trolling anyways though.

DGB was BEFORE RDD

DGB moon was 100 to 200 you dummy

RECOVER WITH MOON FAGGOT GO NOW BEFORE 5 SAT