Why not invest into SiaCoin? Seems like a safe bet atm and it only costs 325 satoshi

Why not invest into SiaCoin? Seems like a safe bet atm and it only costs 325 satoshi.

The cloud hosting mechanism may bring a lot of attention by big companies and I see the coin reaching atleast 1000 satoshi this week.

Todays update
>Sia has been listed in Bittrex and HitBTC

>Sia wallet v 1.2.2 has been released

>Host number has increased about a 25% and total hosting space about a 15%

>Renting demand has grown a 10%

>David Vorik, developer, is presenting today at the Token Summit in NYC

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why use some shit coin for hosting when you can use AWS, which had actually security standards and complied with data privacy laws?

>Sia's decentralized cloud is on average 10x less expensive than current cloud storage providers. Storing 1TB on Sia costs about $2 per month, compared with $23 on Amazon S3.
Check sia.tech out, seems like an amazing coin.

You won't get any businesses hosting there though. They have to comply with law, full stop.

you fucks been shilling this coin for a week and it's gone nowhere. B-but it's gonna moon "soon" i'm sure. Currently own 100k sia so lets see where it takes us.

Holy fuck be patient
Not everything gives you immediate gains

Sell and stay poor faggot. I don't care about your fucking impatient ass.

Siacoin is the future of cloud storage

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

Bought at 100k Sia yesterday at 290 i see lots of potential in this coin

elaborate on this.

cause i bought in at 395 sats and it dropped 95 sats

fuck this shitty coin

This is the best altcoin project there is. Despite the years of development, their absolute lack of marketing and hype means that the price is still absurdly low. The dev admitted at the talk today that he has yet to make serious money off the project because their success is tied to actual usage of the Sia network and not speculation of the coin. Learn more before you regret that investment. Personally I'm hoarding as much as I can.

Too bad you won't get any businesses hosting it though because they don't comply with the law.

this
I don't know if the project will succeed, but we would literally moon if that happpen.

what exchanges sell SIA?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets

>"lack of marketing"

lmao this is the same bs excuse posw shills been trying to sell us. Confirmed scam..SELL SELL SELL

FWI spamming sell in all caps doesn't generally lower the price.
If you want to jump on board, best do it now

Every company with a customer that is a bank, hospital, or European company has a set of laws they have to follow when storing data. Those laws require particular security standards, some of which have associated certifications. SiaCoin does not meet any of those standards.

It's dropped because Polo has had a hold on Sia wallets for a few days. It will grow once the issue with Polo is fixed

they haven't taken that into consideration? you think this is an oversight or what?

wow, so in just two more years they'll finally support basic features like sharing files. Groundbreaking stuff. Maybe by then they'll be able to exceed 150 TB total capacity. We can dream.

Holy shit, thats it, im selling now.

thanks user, when did it get on Bittrex though? I checked for it like a week ago and couldn't find it.

Dunno. I thought that was where I bought in 2 weeks ago but I don't remember

>when did it get on Bittrex though?
only a couple days ago

kek

roger roger, I've been waiting for it to get posted for a while but must have been off my game on this one.