I just put a new 50k student loan i took out for crypto into BTC at ATH and now it's crashing...

I just put a new 50k student loan i took out for crypto into BTC at ATH and now it's crashing. Iv can't cash out and I'm losing thoudands. I'm going to do something very bad and

Nice

You deserve everything that's coming to you.

just hold lad. Dont give in to your weak hands. It might take a week or a month but you will make money

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
just hold you fucking pissant

what kind of dog is that?

same here man i took a loan from a loan shark here in russia for 100k usd to buy btc and i need to pay back next week. wtf do i do!!!?

You made a mistake, but don't cash out.

Right on schedule

>I'm going to do something very bad

sounds like you already did, faggot

BTC will be $10k by the end of the year easily

first of all, you're dumb
secondly, RDD is going to 5x in value by the end of june due to a chrome extension rollout. I sincerely believe this.

third, don't sell off and realize losses. It'll bounce back up in a week or two. I mean, the thing doubled in price in the last 6 weeks for fucks sake. There has been a 1200 > 200 crash before but look at it now- over 14x since the crash

>Selling at the bottom of a dip
>Fucking kekked

kneepads

Hold you weak handed bitch.

You'll be so far in the green next month you won't be able to remember what being poor is like.

trade like half of your btc into xrp and dgb right fucking now or all is lost

I convinces my parents to take out a second mortgage and take out all the personal loans they can qualify for.

I am seriously considering killing myself

not funny

i feel sad for people like you who gamble with their student loans, their rent money, their disability/ social security checks, etc. this is not money you should be playing with. human greed will always get the better of you. I hope you learn from this.

I sold my kidney in the black market and invested in bitcoin why the fuck is it crashing?? WTF guys

Ok anons we'd better actually assist these faggots properly or they may actually die.
Opfaggotrescue has been enacted. get some whales in here to point them in the right direction for some diversification. My money is on dgb and xrp, not even shilling.

>disability checks
checkmate

btc will be 1 million ina few years

I don't believe this unless you provide screens

nobody can be this dumb...NOBODY.

Fucking hold you short sighted faget

hahaha save your ass and put it on MOON before it leaves the station

I've said it before but I've got to say it again

DO NOT SELL
DO NOT REALIZE YOUR LOSSES
CASH OUT AT 120% OF YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT AND NEVER GAMBLE MONEY THAT'S NOT YOURS EVER AGAIN

fucking лoл блядь.
You have no choice now, don't panic sell hodl or compromise your own death

Or consider buying ethereum, there are lots of ICOs coming out in a week, maybe that's gonna hike the price back

> 120% OF YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT

fuck...this means I gotta wait til $376.20 - ETH will never get there i feel like

Where can you buy them?

bittrex or poloniex are the ones I know of but they're on heaps of exchanges

I emailed my boss middle finger ascii and put the subject as resignation letter. I'm in trouble

Quick you nigger put it all in xrp, or moon coin

Sell at a loss and buy moon coin.

HODL nigger, we'll be back at 3k in no time

remember me when you win so fucking hard you don't remember your old self user
dgb DSkvV1czzeefXe24GAP5g7JFzia7znZsMi
xrp rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
xrp tag 2069320224

copy and paste this shit so you'll never forget who saved your ass

>just put a new 50k student loan i took out for crypto into BTC at ATH and now it's crashing. Iv can't cash out and I'm losing thoudands. I'm going to do something very bad and

College graduate here. The best possible thing right now is the fact you can't cash out trust me

Maybe one day you'll understand

Is this a comedy thread?

Lol you are stupid as shit!

Not much bark to this breed.

Can anybody give me any advice? Please, please. I am begging you guys.

buy moon coin

Your only option (and frankly best choice) is to
HOLD
OO
L L
D D

Use your parents' credit cards to average down while the price is low.

bait.gif

People don't actually take out huge loans for what essentially amounts to legal gambling, right?

This is just a meme, right?

kek

Remain calm, do not kill yourself. The price will go back up, explain to your parents that it may take some time, but that this sort of thing has happened before. Do not sell at the lows that will be reached.

u fucking hold it faggot. you dont trade unless u absolutely know what youre doing. everyone just got lucky past few months with everything going up

Pretty much how I feel except I am bursting into tears and rage every couple of mins.

Okay will get a couple

I hope your right.

Is this really the best? We are at our max.

Thanks user.

You've already spent that money.

From here, you can either cash out at a loss, or steel yourself and ride it out.

The choice is yours, user.

LOOK INTO MY LIPS NIGGER. HOLD.

normies like you will keep blowing this bubble at least to 3,000. If you dont feel comfortable holding after that, just sell then. It will probably go to 4-10 tho. 4k is the lower end. This is a noob trap for normies like yourself.

Don't fucking spend more money dipshit. The best option is to hold but dont for a second average down assuming you can know the price will increase. You know that feeling you have now? Multiply it by fucking 10 if there's another unexpected run down after you've charged your parents credit card. You can only lose money on your initial investment right now, dont fucking risk losing more. This is fucking gambling addiction at its finest

To anyone else here in this similar situation, just take a look at this board. Look at all the people who were itching for a dip. Yes, it'll drop in the short-term, but it is by no means done.

Also, Jesus fucking Christ, a $50k student loan exists in Burgerland.

Why aren't you people constantly rioting in the streets over these insane bullshit college prices?

I could see a little $1000 loan, but a student loan (typically +10,000, maybe even up to $40,000 in OP's case) gambled on volatile crypto is absolutely ludicrous.

Uncle Sam will print out the money for defaults, and banks aren't exposed to much risk, so no one gives a shit.

Ironically, it's because the feds have 100% approval for student loans that the price of college is so high. If you're a decent public school with a lot of average normies using loans (like me) with upfront payment and government guarantees on those loans, you have every incentive to artificially inflate tuition for pure profit.

If the Department of Education got out of student loans and just said "sorry buddy" to people like me, I don't think the price of school would be enough to literally kill yourself over.

That being said, it doesn't matter what it was for, OP recklessly borrowed a huge sum of money and even more recklessly gambled it away.

Okay I will.

Its not a gambling addiction. All you faggots kept telling me this is the future and I thought this was a way to escape our extreme poverty. I just wantes a better life for us.

Only niggers riot and they don't pay back loans anyway.

I heard if youre living in poverty putting the little money you have into uncertainties helps...jesus christ

IDC about my losses anymore please someone send me the brain meme about Christian sects that ends with
X whomst are aptist

Come on man

Sure, it's dumb, but every poor person has the dream of getting rich over night. It's why the lottery exists.

>better life for us
user, are you black

THIS. All: Don't sell!

Remember that guy who bought Ethereum for 50.000$ when it was at 50$ and cried that he lost thousands of dollars after 1 day because of a dip? I bet he sold and killed himself after saw that he could have made 200.000$

SELL. CUT YOUR LOSSES AND GET A JOB TO PAY BACK WHAT YOU LOST

Shut the fuck up it's already going up again

Guaranteed federal loans created a college tuition bubble.

>$50k student loan exists in Burgerland
That's not even that bad, really.