Seriously WTF

Seriously WTF.

Drop your wallet address and I'll tip the most helpful..

Cryptofags: what's a more reliable hot wallet/exchange than fucking coinbase?

I keep getting FUCKED trying to buy in at the lows bc this piece of shit crashes all the time...

Other urls found in this thread:

gemini.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fNk7nYxTOyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kraken and Bittrex

If you want to buy very fast but with high fees (but fast) try Coinmama

No address no tip. Keep it coming fags.

Preferred exchange? How often does it crash?

gemini.com/

Transactions are cheaper than Coinbase and quicker.
1AcmETPU7RyShaUCLnhs6nASLpfW2UEUmi

Bitpanda for quick buying but it's only usable for europoors and if you're trying coinbase I assume you're murrican, so Bitstamp.

I would just use localbitcoin. It's not centralized, but you buy from other people.
As soon as you hit buy the price get's frozen and you get a few days to make a bank transfer.
12985iQeeux67GLbn7VqE4ejqSMou4fW7f

Bittrex, better than polo and has everything I need Brahh
gib moni pliz
13TxEm56K1Ur7vZ8tWxJgpnQDhdEXvmayx

Every help is welcome... studentlife

1BuDBuqSSBCt2ak5Z41JLAbpMew7dY3unf

Thank you

Kraken works gr8 both for buying and cashing out, cheap fees af
I'm a yuropoor enjoying dat SEPA quickness

i have a private vendor who charges a 10% fee and responds to e-mails considerably quickly. he accepts western union, moneygram, google wallet, basically anything you can think of.

i'd be willing to share this resource for free with fellow anons but i'm assuming this guy has some limitations in regards to his resources and i gotta get my btc somewhere too.

with that being said, i'm willing to give you his contact info and very valid proof of his reputability in return for 100$ in BTC so i can try to get into mooncoin.

my gmail is thesandmancomethh, if you're interested.

Everything ^ said is right
1AizaDKLRUcDPF1gmd9tdTMh3dP72FaYo1

Seconding this, but with BitStamp. Service has been good, with fair warning on all changes they make or heavy traffic they get (even the landing page UI change i got a mail).

When under strain they notified me and still handled my deposit of euros AND withdrawal to an exchange within 2 days. With recent traffic, i think that's pretty good in a world of shit exchanges and mysterious withdrawal denials.

I personally use bittrex. Been getting some tips from a friend and making some profit but i'm a huge poorfag with only 50$ on my account so its basically null.

1NVbQxLoDrJqURnt6cAeJ2v5bAdybcuNxb
Plz send help.

>what's a more reliable hot wallet/exchange than fucking coinbase?
Localbitcoins. Completely fucking anonymous. And no charge for buying

1J1yCHrTw2tez6vwiShj7CkPciayGAHMkk

inb4 it's you hoping normies will use you as a middle man while you buy from coinbase, lol.

>exchange
Bittrex is hot now, with weakening of polo. Though on polo you can lease and earn manifold
Livecoin is upcoming

Use Jaxx, it has integrated ShapeShift, it supports BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, and some more. Steem is coming as well.

It's not open source and is based on your pc, nice interface, I find it very good for now.

1HY5CkkfqA8aTAXnK72UrtAYS2MAt5nLHC

You summerfags need to understand that the point of crypto is to be your own bank.

Put your money in BITCOIN to store long term and download a BITCOIN CORE FULL NODE.

www.bitcoin.org

This way, you are helping the network and obtaining top tier security (given that you aren't an idiot instaying malware on your computer)

youtube.com/watch?v=fNk7nYxTOyQ

It will take a couple of days to download the entire blockchain but its worth it. Open it once a day and let it update.

Not a cryptofag never even tried owning btc till tonight, but from researching seems localbitcoins is a good choice but if you prefer an exchange based site there's a lot of options Kraken, gemini, bitstamp, gatehub pretty sure everythings already been mentioned tho :/

1NyDc3yxx9MpDiCsjYNCAvaSoAtT3JCpKh

>Cryptofags: what's a more reliable hot wallet/exchange than fucking coinbase?

There isn't one at the moment.

However, in the future there will be blocknet - a decentralized exchange in which you trade coins stratight out of your wallet on your hard drive, without the middle man. It's going to start working in a few months, destroying the biggest obstacle in trading cryptos.

try c-cex, had no problems with it since I first started
1KNX2x4asNGG1xddSZkvqyggy2G9PPhPyy

Poloniex
Troll box and volume watching, margin

Bittrex
More diverse options, lower volume, no margin

Kraken
Good pairs with fiat, margin

Coinmarketcap
Watch markets across the world

Keep all 4 open

ETH
0x1BC45222344D041Aa059c89A2A2aE8BDe3B6F7d6

Thanks for the tip, kind user.
I assume that was you.
(1NVbQxLoDrJqURnt6cAeJ2v5bAdybcuNxb)

Anyway, i'll be dumping what I have in Waves.
Not even shilling, just what someone who has actually been making a steady profit recommended me.

Nvm, got confused with my wallet.

OP, you could try a couple of forums as well. Members that have reputable status and are selling are my #1 option usually because I can usually buy at a much lower price.

1GhAmVBhXaAb5avUx2UUNkEAr2RSCoFQGj
tips are appreciated, thanks

Also, invest long term in ZCash and SYS, they're going to blow up within the next couple of months

Wallet: Use Exodus. Doesn't offer a lot of currencies (BTC, ETH, Golem, Litecoin, etc.) but looks pretty slick, has Shapeshift integrated, etc. I heard that Ledger Nano S is also pretty decent and very secure.
And obviously coins have their own wallets but then you can only use it for that coin.
Exchanges: Depends if you want to trade just between cryptos or crypto to Fiat. In the first case you have a ton of options, Bittrex and Poloniex probably being the two most popular ones. Yobit is also pretty popular since it offers some coins that others don't. For similar reasons people have been using Bleutrade and Novaexchange since they are the only two offering Mooncoin for now. Also worth considering is Shapeshift since you don't actually need an account to trade, but it seems to be rather slow usually and you need a wallet for each indivual coin obviously.
When it comes to actually go form Fiat to BTC it gets a little more difficult. Easiest is probably if you have a bitcoin ATM somewhere near you, although you obviously can't move too much money that way and fees are pretty steep. Coinbase is somewhat unreliable (lots of downtime) but if you just buy fiat and directly transfer it to your wallet it doesn't matter all that much. Some people also use gemini (not available in my country) or localbitcoin (risky since it's more like craigslist, but can also potentially have very low to no fees).

If you want to tip (BTC):
1HEjdCPJ24Dg4dDuPZeNT9wD67ECpwZTAE

Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade, I use all of those.
Bleutrade is great for smaller alts; bittrex and poloniex are the bigger ones.

Thanks brah
BTC: 1EP1ZWDWgq85o5YKB2apwGgBY3Rs1ovWbz

Bitstamp wants muh ID, I say fuck that

what coin does op even mean

For next level crypto traders, add me on skype: cryptoanna