Which religion has the coolest looking holy men? I vote for Russian Orthodox or Mongolian Shamanism

Which religion has the coolest looking holy men? I vote for Russian Orthodox or Mongolian Shamanism.

probably muslims with their slim fitting long sleeved shirts and pants of the same colors

>High Churchers a shit
>Puritans best fashion

Those symbols look like the symbols of the ico trilogy..

Kek

Nuwaubianism

>puritans

>I'mboned.jpg

>SUP DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE SYMBOLS SO WE PUT SOME SYMBOLS ON YO' SYMBOLS SO YOU CAN SYMBOL WHILE YOU SYMBOL
-t. Patriarch Xzibit

r8

>filthy theological liberals

p gud
would have been better to sacrifice a virgin female tho

I feel an urge to smash these wizards and undo their dark rites

Satanism

>wanting to be raped by skeleton with snake penis

Holy shit the wizards

these guys must fart lightning or something

RUN

I've seen worse

:^)

Orthodox is so colorful

Buddhism for its long traditions

Shinto for its militancy

No Xiaolin Monk love?

>I am arngeir, master of the grey-beards

Seems like a waste of a prime piece of a ass, desu senpai.

if this an actual historical thing? that scene looks taken from a shitty anime or something

Sohei were a real thing

i meant the flashy fight in that pic

oh my

>This
Lots of really beautiful russian religious artwork (lots of paintings of priests and clergy men) by the russian oil painter Pavel Rhyzhenko
>Pic related, I think its titled "Beekeeper" or somthing like that

I must admit I like his art, this particular was the first I saw, quite a while ago, I think on Veeky Forums

>WOLOLO

Those are Bulgarians.
IIRC

>orthodox monk
let me fix that for you

that's a crazy monk

Sadhu's look cool as fuck. Doubly impressive considering how dumb Indian men normally look

WE WUZ BUSHES N SHIET

(this is actually a papuan not an African)

WE WUZ AYY LMAOS N SHIET

The Helleno-Roman attire of long hooded white robes has traversed through different lands and eras.

i'm not sure about the coolest because there are so many good ones but i really like eastern church vestments especially the oriental orthodox copts and syriac churches

Presbyterian reporting.

these are clergy from the south indian branch of syriac christianity brought there in ancient times by church of the east missionaries

it's crazy when you realize that the garments these men are originally based on roman imperial court attire, so in effect the power of the roman empire spread all the way to india and left traces there to the present day

Second from the left
>When the Word of God hits

>men are originally based on roman imperial court attire,

Source?

other religions B T F O

"The copes, chasubles, mitres, maniples, fans, bells, censers of solemn ceremony throughout the Church from East to West were all borrowed from the daily observances of imperial and royal households."
Diarmaid MacCulloch - A History of Christianity
Chapter "The Imperial Church (300-451)"

pictures of sadhus always make me think about how deeply different indian culture is from the west because of how shockingly "other" they are.
we talk a lot about cultural conflict with islam but when it comes down to it muslims are still abrahamic and really only more conservative than we are. They are so much more familiar and accessible to me than indian religions and cultures...

japanese tradition of doing art with ink instead of oil is why they have the most succesful and largest cartoon industry beside the american

thats a rare exeggutor

post sikhs

>It's the two lost Wizards from Middle-Earth

fucking necromorphs

One on one fights had the potential to get "flashy" as you describe it. In the heat of battle, as I'm sure you know, that would be a good way to get yourself killed.

One of my fantasies is to have a secret sexual relationship with a curious QT nun and after everytime we have sex she'd cry because of her sins and I'd comfort her, telling her that God would understand

To answer your ACTUAL question since these autists don't seem to be able to grasp what you're asking, is a modern drawing of a fight scene stylized to look like an old Japanese painting. Compare it to actual historical paintings and the difference in depictions of human bodies is easy to see.

nah.
Clerical clothing is a combination of jewish priestly robes, middle eastern attire and roman stuff.

what happened to his face?

I think the Assyrian vestments might be influenced by ancient Assyrian attire, maybe that of attendants.

Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-preists

That looks nice

Jews look cool too, including garments like the tallit.

Aghori's are fckin cool!

here is your answer

I am going to do the honors...
Hey user! Who is that and why do you have so many pics of him?

Oh God get ready for some /pol tard to come busting in this thread double fishing swastikas

Is that guy just wearing a hoodie wtf is this religion

you don't know him!?

GODDESS KALI!

Does he know me?

Shinto's not actually a religion. There is no organization or central authority which means that it's mearly superstition.

no...
Well, i was bored
Meh. He is a Spanish priest that writes about exorcism and demons and have his own blog... I think he have autism or something i don't know

>clerical collar