Got here from pol

Got here from pol
No idea what im doin
Have 3k USD larping in savings account
what do

Ok, because you're a fellow 4channer.

You want to go 10x? Buy Bitbean. But act fast, it's going to climb soon.

One word:

Buy Mooncoin nigger quickly

Pol was going tarded on bitcoin price, someone mentionez biz, didn't even know bout this board

Risk level? as in to calculate how much im willing to bet

go to gemini.com
take a photo of your ID
submit it for verification
wait ??? days
bet it all on ETH
BUY THE DIP
profit

you'll have a lambo in a year

lurk here over these next few weeks, do not buy anything today

Been suspicious on ETH because facebook advertising showing up. Like, really?

I have plenty of Shillcoins for you to buy good sir

You got a lot to learn, welcome! Thats a good thing. Heres your complimenter biz bag. Gl =)

Sorry french autocorrect

>facebook advertising showing up

no idea what that means

ETH is fulfilling a niche that BTC can't and has a tonne of corporate support. Google "ethereum EEA." It's in R&D stages but is promising with viable PoCs (JPMorgan's Quorum, Spotify's backend payments).

All coins are in a bubble being pumped by MSM coverage right now. lowest you'll see ETH is @ $150 in a week. afterwards, we're leaving the stratosphere

or, you could lose all your money by buying siacoin like Veeky Forums tells you to

p.s. don't gamble more than you're willing to lose.

This board has become refugee space for /pol/. I've seen more merchants on this board than anywhere else.

>Our pumping and dumping based on hype and fud influences the market

We the Jews now

fuck off back to /pol/, faggot, rich businessmen only here.

you leave this board because it's full of pump and dump scammers
start reading about what you want to invest in from multiple sources

180 around and return to your shit cesspool

Those shit coins are defcon 5 risk

Veeky Forums is 90% ex /pol/tards

Welcome friend, to the final redpill

Blow me, kike.

too true

once to realize the whole world is going to hell the only logical choice is to make profit off of it

Yeah, been reading this morning.

I meant that before biz i heard about ETH on facebook, a national selling site is doing advertising there

that was cute.

Then let me give you some advice before you dip your feet in:

Either pump & dump Veeky Forums pajeetcoins or have steel hands. There are no yachts with ETH/BTC anymore. Treat this money like you went to Vegas, bet it all on black, and the roulette wheel has a 6 month long spin time.

what worries me is that this board seems full of "BUY BUY BUY" just as pol is full of "HAPPENING"

buy moon coin at nova, sell once it hits 400 sat

Makes sense really. Worthless basement-dwelling white trash who hate honest work and prefer to speculate on shady deals (or known scams) so they can have more disposable income while leeching off their parents. No wonder they hate Jews, they're fighting over the same food supply.

This

people pumping & dumping and people discussing longer term holds with sound fundamentals
lurk long enough (couple of days desu) and you'll be able to spot the difference instantly