Back from the dead! Tickets to lamboland on sale now!

Back from the dead! Tickets to lamboland on sale now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4YGpWxyn6Y
forum.sia.tech/topic/21/sia-vs-storj-vs-maidsafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was never dead, it was just pumped and dumped when it first came on bittrex

Price is being suppressed so hard right now. People are scared because they can't withdraw it from polonishit. I cant wait for this fuckin moon launch.

Well it's finally off life-support and kicking ass

Like a cheap whore. Sad!

I hate polonishit so fucking much

My coins aren't going anywhere near polo..and I have coins on Russian exchanges.

but this is looking pretty good

MOON IMMINENT

Its about to rise and shine lads!

Scooped a few up at 357 sat last night
I couldn't pass up such a good price

lets get back to 500 today faggots

>tfw sold my 330 this early morning beause of weak, ill hands

It's about to be one of the only coins in the green and the volume is going way up.

HODL STRONG LADS !

The moon is shining bright upon us lads

What coin is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=B4YGpWxyn6Y

share some love

siacoin

seeSia

Enjoy being dumped pajeets.

Thanks for the tip pajeet

just went up 0.01 btc in my wallet

Kek, Sia is one of the only coins not pumped into infinity.

READY FOR BLAST OFF

Yeah and even if you get dumped on it will still be good in a few days because this has good devs and application.

My buuudy is ready

Siacoin makes me wet

I only invest in coins with $1 potential....does it realistically have that? Please no DGB type delusions.

guys i just smoked a blunt with the creator of siacoin, and he said ITS ABOUT TO MOON

So:

SIA
MaidSafe
Storj

I'm having a difficulty understanding, from a tech perspective (They all seem to do the same things, but are at different stages of completion), how these are all different from one another and why the pricing is so varied?

forum.sia.tech/topic/21/sia-vs-storj-vs-maidsafe

Out of all the Ethereum-projects I would place my bet on Sia, golem and Augur to "make it". Serious team with a clear plan. If it will gain private and corporate interest is a question for later. Sia is currently super cheap and was just added to bittrex so that's why I bought.

Thanks, I can't help but take this with a grain of salt seeing that this is on a Sia forum, but at least it will point me in the right direction. Appreciate it.

nigga my wallet changes .1 btc minute to minute

About to break 400sat

it did on polo

Just bought $100 of this. I was waiting for it to dip so I could buy it. Good to finally join the crew. Lets head for the moon.

Also I'm long holding this. I expect it to actually be worth money if the devs get it working properly.

glad to see it recovering fairly well

im so fucking sick of this faggot coin tanking every time it gets some momentum...gonna be back to 320s soon.

digits predict. Be careful, friends.

44 BITCOIN SELL WALL AT 375 SAT ON POLO.

DON'T BUY THIS SHIT

Those greedy motherfuckers.

that's a buy wall you dumb motherfucker jesus christ

lmao...to his credit, polo has thier sell orders on the left instead of right like most other places

kek no patience. It's just the whales playing with your money

WE'RE BACK BABY

When this explodes, im gonna buy a mansion in the hamptons and fill it with whores.

the price is at 373 satoshis at bittrex and 426 at polo, take advantage of that anons