Will this coin ever recover?

Will this coin ever recover?

Yes brother, have faith

who the fuck cares, no one is trusting this pump and dump again except bagholders

It's been literally one day.

maybe it will do a seesaw

Sorry to tell you that but you've got scamed.
This coin is back to its normal value. In fact, you bought it at a pumped value so you just can only hope some group will pump it again in the future but I doubt you will make profit.

kekkity kek tfw a coin shakes people all the way to their core

It's dead, get out while you still can. The peak came from the hype of the app release for Google's Daydream platform. This may sound fancy but it literally just means putting your shovelware on the app store. When the app itself launched, there was no peak, instead the value dropped. The app itself looks like dogshit and likely won't go anywhere. It was overhyped by shills, pumped and dumped. Get out while you still can, it's over.

Whale wars right now.
Think we are going to make it.

Lol newfags please go. Moon or doom. Looks like moon desu

it already piked up twice previously, for no reason

it will be piked up once more

Never recovering, sell it all and buy moon, you'll make your losses back x100. moon going to 400 sats

Eventually. Luckily I have the patience to wait longer than one day for the price to change

1750 already

It's going back up right now.

The massive volatility is a good sign. You can panic if it slowly slopes downward towards flatline.

just like the user said yesterday est 8 9 it's going back up

wow

Fucking professor ms paint....

If that guy got it right he will become the hero of Veeky Forums

even though i missed easy rdd money

this vox made me understand this market graph shit and control my temper instead of panicking

if vox allows me to invest more intelligently and rise my probably of earning more bitcoins i'm glad i went with vox
let's see now what's gonna happen

NSR and VOX are undervalued. Fortunately they will remain that way for awhile.

What makes u say that?

A lot of the big Twitter traders started shilling $vox when it got below 1500.

Accumulation. If BTC crashes then this thing will moon, as will most other alts, so it's a wait and see game.

link to big twitter traders

Honestly I'd just like to buy more lower so I can own a larger % of the marketcap. Both were recently delisted from polo so that's going to suppress the public's valuation in the short term. Redds what i'd really like to re enter but wont until its sub 20... that might be a long wait :)

I bought some higher than I should have (2300). Almost sold it before the big drop, but got greedy and hesitated. I think it might pump up again someday, but I figured it would be better to sell it and buy a more promising coin that dipped today, to get the money back faster.

just search $vox on twitter and check the follower count of all the people that were saying buy vox.

I could have fucked up but it was what convinced me not to an hero and sell this shit and I am now hoping for profit.