How Much ETH Should I Buy To Get to Lamboland?

Right now I'm only holding 1 ETH but want to buy in more. Don't wanna get fucked by Coinbase though.

1000 is the minimum entry into lamboland.

1000 ETH? Fuckkk

1000 ETH would be $200,000 and that's right now. I'm saying at least 10ETH if you're looking long term.

Buy some golem BEFORE it hits coin base. 300 dollars in golem right now will net you a Lamborghini easily in a few years.

what is better 0.7 BTC or 10 ETH?
be honest

Only have a Coinbase account so I can buy with USD :(

Calculate the current price of a lambo and multiply it by four.

pls b true. I have 6k

Yeah and within 5 years it'll be a mil, my dude.

And by then even a mil won't be worth what it is today.

10 ETH won't be anything to smirk at, but it's not going to get you into lamboland.

pls b true. I have 100k

I think $400 ETH will happen before $5000 BTC so ETH. I'd go 80/20 tho.

I'd be patient with BTC though. Very unstable right now. Might drop again.

reeee

good for you m8. if you're the 400k larper I bough the gnt your comments and then researching.

This guy gets it. Bought 19000 GNT when it was 2 cents a pop. It's going to the mother fucking moon.

What do you guys think of golem? It shows some serious potential especially if the coinbase rumors turn out to be true, I'm deeply vested in golem right now, second biggest holding behind eth

I love that pic of Pepe.

Story of my life.

>400k larper
Kek. Im a 600k larper now m9. Well, I was this morning.

let's see what they say tonight at token summit

GNT on Coinbase would be earth-shaking - not only because of liquidity and availability, but because it would be a massive endorsement in the project. Coinbase would not gamble on anything that smelled even remotely fecal.

1 eth is 1 lambo bro.

inb4 REP on coinbase and GNT dumped