Why don't people rent $1MM dollar homes instead of selling?

Why don't people rent $1MM dollar homes instead of selling?

Wouldn't the rent be nearly $10k a month?

why do you guys type MM instead of just M?

Because you're buying a 2M home?

Fuck off you cunt

1 millimeter house.

Europoors use M for milliard and M for million.

*MM for million

No one rents at those prices unless it's an apartment in the middle of a major city.

People who can afford rent 10k a month in rent aren't cucks and buy their own houses.

In germany we use mio

If you have 10k a month to blow on rent, you're gonna buy a house.

>inb4 rent it out to multiple people

massive headache and most certainly the property damage alone from a group of people will not be worth it

This pretty much. There are not much rich cucks

millimetre is lowercase mm

1 millimeter dollar house

5k a month max..

Market Maker?

Good luck finding people willing to pay $120K/year to rent instead of buy. Most idiots who are willing to pay that don't have the money to. Sure you're gonna find some moron occasionally who won the lottery but you cant base your business model on outliers.

Where I live, $1 million gets you an older 3,000 sq. ft. home, 4 bed/3 bath.
You might be able to get $5K or $6K a month for one, depending.

Fietsen teruggeven hans

>Sure you're gonna find some moron occasionally
And that person is also a moron by definition and will probably do shit like smoke indoors and start digging a swimmingpool in the back yard without asking

Why would you waste your time creating this thread? Who gives a shit. People can do what ever the fuck they want u prick

MM is bank standard you pleb

yes even in the US

Your question just answered the question why you are poor.

At the end, apart from crypro,fiat,stocks and bonds.

Land, Gold and Guns are the beat investment

One milliom.

>Implying I can't invest the downpayment and interest into blockchains and make much more than I could make buying and selling the house
>Implying I want to live in a 30 year old house in 30 years

my parents' neighborhood is full of $600-800k houses and i always see "for rent" signs popping up for a little while before finding a renter.

>Wouldn't the rent be nearly $10k a month
no, more like $3k tops. the renter may feel that the housing market is going to go down soon, so would rather put his money into other investments. the rent may be cheap because the landlord may have to rent the house for less than carrying costs due to competition in the rental market. the reason the landlord would continue to do this is because he is expectiong to eventually make money from the property continuing to appreciate in value. in this case the landlord and his tenant are effectively betting against one another.

someone may rent a $1MM because they are on a temporary work assignment. or maybe they just moved to a new city in a hurry to take a job, and aren't ready to make a commitment to a house yet. they can take a year to decide if what neighborhood they want to live in, or if they want to stay at all.

also, a million smackers ain't what it used to be.

>A million smackers ain't what it used to be

The worst part is that it will be less once you finally get it

Selling vs renting out has NOTHING to do with property value itself.

What matters are things like cap rate, risk tolerance, tax implications, liquidity needs etc.

Not to mention the actual work of being a land lord.

>1 Multi-million dollars