Get in now or lose your lambo

Get in now while its only at the moon and join the ride to mars

what coin are you currently shilling

mooncoin, there are plenty of fudders virtue signaling while it at its dip. join in!

bamp

Enjoy your ragie wagie life cucks if you dont buy in now you will miss out

we're holding strong guys

its like you hate money if you dont buy now

Bittrex is monitoring Moon right now, not sure if it will get added though. Looking at the volume things seem promising.

imagine you could get a second change to buy at

mooncoin is one of the best deals out there right now

I can tolerate all the shilling but please let's not make this an anime waifu pet board.

Someone actually spent time drawing these pictures. Could even be a paid artist. The devs must be prepared really well for their pump and dump, good job swindling schmucks from Veeky Forums.

not being able to draw a simple girl in 2k17 kys lol

Stop shilling that coin, it has already been dumped. Don't get us to hold your bags now.

Enough with that bullshit, people are buying at 3 and dumping at 4

nice dubbel post you ragie wagie, shouldnt you go back to bed work starts soon cya in my lambo

Dev came back just yesterday you wagecuck.

Faggot OP, please. It takes literally HOURS to draw all these pics of an "attractive chick", and someone did it on purpose. And it happened precisely BEFORE the shilling started. So the one who ordered or drew these pic knew he would benefit from them. So it must be the dev (which is probably you)

Wow, what a coincidence. The dev came back JUST when P&D started.

The dev just came and sold his bags from last year, for 5 sat while you guys bought in a 2 3 4 and are now are holding his bags.

Enjoy being fucked moonfags.

His bag is frozen you ragie wagie, reading is hard for you isnt it dont talk about things you know nothing about LOL

>it's already up to 4 again

It was just whales playing, and you fell for it, pinocchio.

Dev can't even sell, the old coins are frozen.

This is some tinfoil hat level conspiracy shit.

you're making shit up... it's happening in the mcg discord... no professional shills bamboozling... it's just people who are getting huge erections from mooncoin making fun of all the weak hand bailers

Today it was my first day at crypto.
I think I got a bit scammed but learned a lot of things by lurking nonstop for 6 hours.

My 2 cents:
>whales are deliberately HODLing at 2 sat, literally everytime it gets up to 3 or 4 a new sell of 2 sat is put, each with moderate walls
>scaredy cats sell their assets at loss
>then you see massive buy orders of 0.7 to 1 BILLION mooncoins being bought at 1 sat. Literally the most massive buy orders I have seen are being paid exclusively at 1 sat.
With all this I think they are waiting for bittrex, then massive takeoff. But it may be delayed a bit since the whole bitcoin correction which caused som skepticism.

The first wave of scamming has already been done, they got it to 4sat after some shilling, got their x4 profit, and probably are trying to rip even more now.
How big can it get? I don't know.

that's because as it passes 3 the 2 sat wall goes up then some whale holding 5-10btc worth chooses it as their chance to bail and double their investment