Best books on the napoleonic wars? I'm looking for something concise

Best books on the napoleonic wars? I'm looking for something concise.
>under 300 pages

>under 300 pages
Not gonna be good then

If you can read Dutch I would like to recommend Johan op de Beeck's double biography of the man himself

"Why our world is shit and what it could have been" by Pierre le Frog

>under 300 pages
Holy shit OP, are you looking for a Magic Tree House book? I'm sure if you got an ebook, you could resize the text to make it 300 pages, but be prepared to squint.

I'll give you a TLDR for the Napoleonic Wars:

>The French Monarchy was not liked.
>The French people decided to kill them.
>The Eternal Anglo smelled the blood spilled by the guillotines and his eyes got beadier, and nothing but more than two decades of warfare could satiate his bloodlust.
>The French ran out of people to kill, and issued an "ultimatum" to the Austrians. It essentially read, "Abandon your defensive positions or we will attack you." The Austrians couldn't understand French, so the French just declared war.
>Austria and Prussia went to war with Revolutionary France, England looks on and masturbates furiously.
>France guillotines officers who refuse to press an attack or pursue a fleeing enemy, so naturally they conquer and conquer.
>The Eternal Anglo and the leprechaun he's been raping join the war against the French.
>Napoleon is finally getting to do something with his life, as he wasn't born into any high noble branch (he was minor nobility).
>The French are destroying everything that moves, guillotining everything with a pulse, a very successful murder spree.
>Everybody BTFO by France except for the Eternal Anglo, who loves war more than anything. France so bored at this point so the French military splits up - the Navy goes to war with the United States and the Army goes to war with Egypt.
>The French Navy gets BTFO by Admiral Nelson and Napoleon fucks up the campaign in Egypt. Napoleon tells everybody that he scored a great victory in Egypt, and people actually believe him.
>Peace was finally achieved. However, the Eternal Anglo, ever addicted to destructive conflict, went to war with France again.
>Nobody makes any gains for several years. The Eternal Anglo devours his leprechaun fucktoy and absorbs his magical powers.
>Peace is achieved again.
continued

continued
>Meanwhile, the French government is becoming the tired sack of shit that democratic governments always become.
>Napoleon and two other guys so irrelevant that history only remembers them as Bert and Ernie seize control of the dying government.
>Napoleon politically outmaneuvered Bert and Ernie, and became de facto leader of France.
>Having used the short peace to catch his breath after absorbing the leprechaun's powers, the Eternal Anglo needs to feed, and declares war on Napoleon
>Napoleon is so pissed that he crowns himself Emperor
>Goes absolutely apeshit on everybody in Europe, see Austerlitz
>There is peace. The Germans break the peace.
>Napoleon invades Spain. Gets another peace.
>Austrians break the peace. Napoleon cucks the Russians so hard they turn into his friends. There is peace.
>The Eternal Anglo prepares for another war and tries to get Russia on their side.
>Napoleon brings his army to Russia to keep the Tsar from doing that. War breaks out. Napoleon forever labeled a war-loving maniac for starting this one war.
>Napoleon loses the war, gets exiled.
>Napoleon comes back. War starts again.
>Napoleon gets beaten by the Eternal Anglo and his Kraut fuckbuddy at Waterloo. Napoleon wins a permanent vacation on his own private island.
The end.

bump

The Napoleonic Wars consisted of about a dozen linked conflicts, each of which was hug and had different alliances and motivations behind them. You're not going to get that much from a mere 300 pages.

>>under 300 pages

So, what you want is a comic...

>as he wasn't born into any high noble branch (he was minor nobility
top kek

Can someone suggest a book on the Napoleon Wars over 300 pages?
I've already read Andrew Roberts'

Where did you find the English translation of the comic from?

The Age of Napoleon by Alistair Horne is 290 pages. But I don't know if it's good or not.

Alexandre Dumas wrote a nice book about Napoelon

>everyone shitting on 'under 300 pages'

calm your autism Veeky Forums

Obviously it isn't going to get every little detail but a little brevity doesn't hurt if you're writing a book to introduce someone to a topic. I read a book on the entire history of the Byzantine empire that was under 300 pages, it wasn't meant to get every bit and piece, it was meant to give you a broad idea.

this is a lie
dwyer
john holland rose
barras
bourienne
permon

i responded to your thread about this on Veeky Forums

>The Austrians couldn't understand French

but user every court spoke french

holy fuck what is this and where do I find it?