someone has to kill him already

>Dan Bilzerian bought in

Yeah it's pretty much over at this point

Two heart attacks wasn't enough.

rich get richer.
fuck that guy.

>now you can add go ahead and Bitcoin
What did they mean by this?

Lol imagine if someone convinced him to buy a really shitty coin and then the hammer just drops hard on his ass.

I bet he and his rich family are balls deep in BTC
his father is strong proponent of bitcoin

they are in the game at least since 2014

if i ever see this guy in person, i'd be very tempted to throw something at this guy....and run away.

DUDE
BUY BITCOIN
LMAO

All the normies have been buying btc for the last years but have no fucking clue what to do with it and the best part is they actually report the earnings on taxes when they sell.
ayy fucking lamo

now you can go ahead and add bitcoin

was what they meant

to his list of penchants YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE KEKS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON BIZ

How am I illiterate?

You must be dyslexic, that sentence you replied to makes no grammatical sense.

Fucking normies buying my magic internet coins before the peak of the bubble, get out REEEEEEEEEE

Normies are buying in...bubble getting bigger.

Reminder what an overcompensating beta fag looks like under the charade.

the peak is going much much higher and you won't get out. Greed will keep you in just like greed kept Tyrone in his $5 million McMansion in 2008 while he was managing a Supercuts and using HELs to finance new rims for another new Escalade. What could go wrong you're on your way to Lamboland right goy?

>tells people to buy buttcoin
>they all know its just a joke about that ol' internet ponzi scheme
>nothing happens

makes fine sense if youre intelligent.

Damn, beards should be illegal, just like makeup

>Make Blizd coin
>Market it to him
>???
>Profit

Someone do this PLEASE

yep. no man with anything resembling a jawline has had a beard like that since 800 AD.

Did he dump already?

Fuckin kek. Get him to buy Veeky Forums coin.

Standing by with money in account to buy the next dip

He looks like a chipmunk.

Why the fuck would you not report it and get raped by the IRS?

the jews can smell your buttcoins, even on the moon. there is no escape.

>Not escaping to the eastern block to cash out and not paying a single dime to the Jewish tax
You probably have a family or friends or gf that care about you but I dont so leaving the country is the best option and I save a lot of money

ain't no amount of BTC that'd make that face not hideous

Dude, let the normies get in on BTC and then fucking Sink BTC LMAO.

BTC is a dinosaur at this point. ETH is the future; Alt coins and crypto assets are even better.

On the contrary the IRS reported only 802 coinbase users last year have reported their income to them, and Bitcoin users get all butthurt when a pundit suggested the majority of users are criminals, well technically not paying your taxes makes you a criminal!

when will we get BLITZCOIN???

I unironically think it would work, buy in early wait for his normie fans to pump and then sell. As an added bonus this idiot will lose money.

>implying he didn't just hype btc so altcoins would drop and he could accumulate