ETH

Just bought 5 ETH. Tell me Veeky Forums did I do good or did I fuck up?

Long hold.

> Questioning ETH

You did good, son. Now take out a mortgage on your house, and start selling blood until you have 1000.

Hold that shit son. Don't be stupid like me. I could have $20K right now, but I tried to "play the dips" and now I only have $16K. Be smart man, son. I believe in you.

coinbase down

kraken has taken 4 days thus far to confirm my bank deposit

FUCK I WANTED TO BUY THIS DIP, FUCK SAKE

how much ETH should I hold?

transferred some btc yesterday and got 1 eth and 5 etc

5-8 eth and you are set user

Yep. Now go away for 3 months, enjoy life, then check back in.

You'll be in Lambo-land by Halloween.

>set
how long would it take though years, months, days?

It's only going to go up, just hold.

HOW HIGH WHAT PRICE

I heard $400 today is that too low or too high

Where did you hear that?

Probably it will go down further, but hold.
There is a big possibility it will crawl higher.
next time don't buy on the top. Good luck

All of it. ETH is no day-trading shit. Just buy a couple and find a fitting space suit, because you'll go to the moon in a few years' time.

I just sold 0.7 BTC for 10 ETH

question is will it raise faster than BTC?
I have my doubts

Bought 1 ETH at $171, then 2 more today at $189

Buying and HODLing. Did I do good senpai?

you bought eth, you cant go wrong there

now keep your hands off it, dont sell it at 500, dont sell it at 1000, dont sell it at 10000 either

ride it all the way untill you can retire

Is this a meme? Won't it eventually just collapse into nothing?

500$ mid 2018

past that it's hard to make predictions but 1k$ mid 2019 is possible

US economy will crash before 2025 and that's when eth, btc and the entire altcoin market will explode like you wouldn't believe. by then it's probably a very different thing than now though.

New to cryptocoin here. Just learned this shit over the last 4 days. Put in 100$ to play with a couple days ago. Was up 10 whole dollars and then today learned the importance of steel hands. Didn't HODL, sold low bought back in high and are now down 10$. won't make that mistake again. These hands are fuckin unmoving.

Is it better to hold bitcoin or ETH looking longterm?

New cryptofag here that wants to get into this. I've looked for the past few days into currencies and I feel like I'm going to buy maybe 1 grand into this. I have an account on coinbase, was wondering if someone can send me the smallest amount of currency to see if everything's working fine!?

either we gonna drive lambo in lambo-land
or we can share the money for a conference call at the suicide hotline

im considering selling some of my dgb for eth anyone have opinions?

That'll do user, that'll do

I'm aiming for 1000 by the end of 2019.

Although since I only have 26 atm that is looking kinda difficult, so I'll settle for doubling them every quarter.

You're in good shape. 6 months from now Eth will likely be 2x from current positions.

If you're looking to gamble, maybe consider changing your ETH for ETC; it is getting some pretty solid support in the Asian markets, and just dipped a decent amount.

It's much more volatile atm, but has had massive growth like ETH, and could feasibly reach near parity with the other major players in the space. It will always be ETH's little brother, but that's actually a good thing in a lot of ways; ETC can leverage a lot of the developments on the ETH platform, while remaining POW and filling a different marketplace niche. It has all the inherent benefits of ETH as a currency, and the benefit of being able to leverage the EEA (though it will not likely be a first-mover in any space ETH is likely to be valuable).

lol buy a couple. so 2 eth = go to outerspace, so you're saying 1 eth = 500,000? jesus

How many ETH should I have to be able to retire some day? I wanna live in lambo-land.
Realistically, how many ETH do I need for that? And how long would I realistically have to HODL?

What's your "fuck-you" number?

If you want $250k, and you want to cash out before 2020, I'd suggest at least 750 eth.

If your time horizon is longer, you could probably hit $1M with around 1000 eth by 2025 (assuming ETH follows a similar, albeit accelerated, path to that experienced by BTC).

Long term, I don't expect ETH to be worth more than $5000 per coin, as at that point you'll probably be looking at something approaching a $1 Trillion market cap, and I don't think crypto is going to be worth more than the equivalent of 5% of world GDP.

>What's your "fuck-you" number?
>If you want $250k, and you want to cash out before 2020, I'd suggest at least 750 eth.
>If your time horizon is longer, you could probably hit $1M with around 1000 eth by 2025 (assuming ETH follows a similar, albeit accelerated, path to that experienced by BTC).
>Long term, I don't expect ETH to be worth more than $5000 per coin, as at that point you'll probably be looking at something approaching a $1 Trillion market cap, and I don't think crypto is going to be worth more than the equivalent of 5% of world GDP.

You are a fucking idiot and those estimates are WAY too conservative. You're like those morons last month saying "Could ETH be worth $150 in 2018?!?"

I'd like to gaze upon your estimates with my eyeballs. Proceed.

Do I need to install bitcoin core and ethereum wallet to send the my bitcoins over? I want to convert my BC to ETH via shapeshift