'I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.'

>'I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.'

What a badass.

It must be an orgasmic feeling to bend millions of souls to your will.

The fact that in a physical sense, he was nothing more than a pathetic, stunted manlet makes it all the more hilarious.

Truly /ourguy/.

Easy to say when you go from poor as shit to literal czar. It's like when Chad tells you to b urself

Except Chad was once like you. That is the great lesson.

but that's wrong

Yea Badass

No, it really isn't.

Wrong, Chad was born genetically perfect from birth, had a loving family who constantly praised him, friends who fed his ego - all this producing a being with supreme self-confidence and no shred of self-doubt. This confidence leads to him placing himself in situations where lesser men would feel socially insecure, which gives him the experience to lead others - success gives him even more confidence and this virtuous loop of confidence -> success -> greater confidence -> greater success. In short, fuck Chad.

>no man, no problem
no truer words has ever been spoken since the dawn of man

Stalin was bullied, had abusive parents and no friends.

What a retard.

You do realise men like Napoleon were literally bullied as kids and he considered suicide on many occasions?

The guy literally bursted through the door to the Assembly and made a speech about how he was a military genius and the god of war and they all laughed at him and he ran out the room.

His wife Josephine even cucked him and all the French high society made fun of him.

He did all of this whilst being EMPEROR and will continue to be remembered for the rest of human time.

Chad is ex-beta.

> born genetically perfect from birth
> had a loving family
Maybe, Chad was, but not Stalin.

> confidence ~> success
Doesn't work like that, buddy.

I understand that, Stalin and Napolean weren't Chad's - they had to fight for every inch of their success.

On the other hand dudebro's like Alexander the "Great" and Fredrick the "Great" just used daddies army to succeed.

>implying this isn't genetic perfectness

Thats what you assume fagnut

My life is ballin now I look handsome got gf, job, new chrysler 300, worked out a lot so proud of my body and it aint a Bragfest

I was the ugliest motherfucker growing up girls would just call me ugly and gross and say I smell and just make me think I had no chance. Guys would beat me up MANLET LIFE BRO I WAS THROWN INTO GARBAGE CANS SO OFTEN LOL. Had girls ask me out just to get my hopes up and when id say yes theyd just go "lmfao yeah it was a joke"

It motivates you dude, it made me feel like shit so I worked my ass off to BE something

You realise Frederick the great was a closet homo who was forced to watch his lover be executed by his father?

You realise Frederick was almost always outnumbered in battle and outgunned?

Fuck off, Judeo-Bolshevik scum.

> implying that pictured wasn't doctored

That one is doctored

And that one's not even him

>The guy literally bursted through the door to the Assembly and made a speech about how he was a military genius and the god of war and they all laughed at him and he ran out the room.

That's fucking hilarious, source?

don't know why i found this so funny

Borat?

>Frederick a dudebro

Frederick's dad beat him regularly because of his sissy-boy hobbies like playing the flute or speaking french. He would ask him what he did that day at dinner, and when Frederick answered would beat him in front of the whole court.

The man who secretly educated Frederick on the classics was confined in tower in Memel until Frederick came to the throne.

Honestly the invasion of Silesia can almost be understood as him trying to prove something to his "why did god curse me with this candy-ass son" dad.

Fuck off, conspiracy theorist.

Don't forget that he had a terrible scarved facial skin. This is obstructed by the quality of the photographies

>Honestly the invasion of Silesia can almost be understood as him trying to prove something to his "why did god curse me with this candy-ass son" dad.
>muh shitty psychologization and conjecture
>Frederick based his demands on a 1537 inheritance treaty of the Silesian duke Frederick II of Legnica with the Hohenzollern elector Joachim II of Brandenburg, whereby the Silesian duchies of Legnica, Wołów and Brzeg were to pass to the Electorate of Brandenburg on the extinction of the Silesian Piasts. The Bohemian king Ferdinand of Habsburg, aware of the Hohenzollern ambitions, had immediately rejected the agreement; nevertheless in 1675 the "Great Elector" Frederick William of Brandenburg raised claim to the principalities, when with the death of Duke George William of Legnica the Piast line finally had died out. At that time no attempt had been made to implement these old treaty provisions, and when in the course of the 1685 Edict of Potsdam the Elector entered into an alliance with the Habsburg emperor Leopold I, he was persuaded to renounce his claims in return for the assignment of the Silesian Świebodzin (Schwiebus) exclave and a payment. However, after the accession of Frederick William's son and successor Elector Frederick III of Brandenburg, the emperor in 1695 enforced the restitution of Świebodzin, which allegedly only had been personally assigned to late Frederick William for life. Furious Frederick III in turn again insisted on the centuries-old Brandenburg claims to the Silesian Piast heritage.
>hurr it's because he was a closet homo

I don't see how posting the diplomatic mechanism used to justify the war refutes what I said.

Frederick William spent his entire life obsessing over the army and never started a war.

Frederick had mobilized the army within 6 months of taking the throne, and was in a war against Austria, seemingly a great power, in less than a year.

It is true that his anger towards his father had cooled some by the time of his death. Perhaps this plan had already been in place.

New Prince > Old Prince

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

was he Ubermensch?

You are right ,but this is his real picture.

>Bonaparte was suddenly seized with an attack of nerves. He began to speak, but only muttered a few stock phrases ill-suited to the circumstances, punctuating each idea with, ‘That’s all I have to say.’ The more he went on, the more embarrassing it became for all concerned. His accusations against the Jacobin conspirators who supposedly wanted to overthrow the Republic were especially vague, but the worst thing he articulated, and which was indicative of the febrile state of his mind, was a phrase he had already used when he suppressed the revolt in Cairo – ‘Remember that I march accompanied by the God of War and the God of Fortune’. Bourrienne concluded in his memoirs that: ‘There was not the least bit of sense in anything that he stammered with, it has to be said, the most inconceivable incoherence. Bonaparte was no orator … His place was amid a battery [of guns] rather than in the chair of a president of the Assembly.’

>dudebro's like Alexander the "Great"
lol alexander was a manlet nerd who didn't like athletes

historical chads didn't tend to do anything because they weren't driven to greatness by shitty childhoods, like barras wasn't good at anything except treading water

I'm so tired of this argument - genocide, massacre, murder... So fucking what? Who gives a shit? As a moral nihilist and materialist - there is nothing special about a self-replicating self-aware bag of carbon and water. There is no intrinsic value in human life and I'm tired of the muh morality and muh feels argument, just fuck off.

In a right wing reactionary, but I think Stalin is pretty übermenschlich, for whatever that's worth.

>Who gives a shit?
People who aren't nihilistic materialists you gimp.

Although I do agree that getting hung up on tragedy can get tiresome when discussing great men.

Was he the ubermensch?

>Rubio was gonna make America great in ways she couldn't imagine
>we laughed him out the election

Conjecture: The Post

Also Brutus killed Caesar cause he was cucking him with his mum.

That poet pic is bullshit, it was a model being photographed for a book about Stalin.

He was a moderately successful poet tho.

Not debating that, as I have read none of it, but that man is not Josef Stalin. The book itself is a must read for anyone who wants to know more about the events that shaped Stalin into a communist in the first place tho.