DGB MOONING NOW

MOON HAPPENING NOW! This is it boys, the moment we've been waiting for!

Get back in before it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l37eskdhXeE
youtube.com/watch?v=1GAKOLOnfV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just sold 100k when it just mooned it's gonna crash later.

Yes, told them Digibro's to HODL, hope they listened.

It shat the bed again and dipped hard.

GGWP.

Digibros on suicide watch

>+3%
>moon

AHAHAHHAH

OLOLOLOLLOLOL

Some people are destined to be poor.
We'll be rewarded greatly for hodling.

youtube.com/watch?v=l37eskdhXeE

jesus fuck look at the previous moons

this was the dip, now in the coming hours it's gonna explode the fuck up, fibs say it might hit 1300 sats this time if it won't break at 1000

The whales have been fed and happy to pump. Stupid weak handers don't realise such a basic thing.

What are you going to say where once again it has gone nowhere tonight

Make a tripcode so I can identify and laugh at you later

it might not, and that's fine
it absolutely for fucking sure will though, and i'll be there to dump on yall at the peak

;)

Good

You arent worthy of that trip though, since you clearly want it to fail (which it wont).

whale team here. once it hits 700 sat we will try for a little dip and hold and keep it there as long as we can to increase FOMO. we wont be pumping this until then.

Neck yourself larp faggot.

>22 Dubs
GTwSkyCp
>SkyCp

Alright. I'll believe you. Kek doesn't give this much to just anyone.

Q U E S T I O N :
I have 116k DGB, half and half purchased at 308 & 724. Will I realize a profit if I sell them at an ATH (let's say 950) and then rebuy at the dip (say 650-715)? Can I combine HODLING and day trading to get the best of both?

seems pointless

>I have 116k DGB, half and half purchased at 308 & 724. Will I realize a profit if I sell them at an ATH (let's say 950) and then rebuy at the dip (say 650-715)? Can I combine HODLING and day trading to get the best of both?
I would not try to out game the system, you'd get a profit but then you'd not be able to buy as much next time.

That's what I thought myself, but I read about people on here who claim they're not daytraders, yet they buy and sell according to the candles. Why doesn't everybody just be alphas with iron hands?

lmao, Digibyte and fucking >PIVX are the only ones making money rn

If you want to get extreme and you trust the coin (digibyte was really stable for a while after the moons) then you can go full jew and buy every low and sell every high, for like 6% profits, bigger around lower sats like doge.

Its like pottery

Is this the mystical triangle meme magic I keep hearing about?

No. This is fractals.

Steady floor at 1k sats?
My BENIS IS HARD

DOUBLE BOTTOM CONFIRMED BOYSSS

YAAA WHAT COLOR LAMBO ARE WE GETTING? did you really buy that cuck mooncoin?
what were you fucking thinking honestly.

How much do you have to invest to even make money on these crap coins

goddamn

A dollar.

Any amount of money is money.

Gonna be lonely out in space, with all the weak hands shook out

youtube.com/watch?v=1GAKOLOnfV4