*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Nothing wrong with this. There were black pharaohs during the Nubian dynasty. Ancient Egypt was very similar to China in that regard in that its culture was so entrenched that foreign conquerors largely adapted to the local culture and not the other way around. It's this same entrenched culture that made Ancient Egypt so remarkably stable compared to its contemporaries.

AY YOOOOOO

Only problem I have with it all is that I have no idea why people insist inbred ptolemys like Cleopatra was black though.

Ok

Youtube knowlage?

It's because they're retards who assume Egyptian=sub saharan african

*unblocks path*
"Yaaav came to the wrong partah taawn Boy, Naaw getta runnin fore I make sure yoh feet neva touch the graond again"

DONT EVER LET THE TOILET COMPLECTION CAVEMAN TELL YOU THAT EGYPT ... WHICH IS ((((IN AFRIKA))) ISNT THE PRODUCT OF BLACK AFRICANS.. baka yall need to get woke...

uhuru/10
gazi pls train those toilet seat saxon male individuals

Why are black people always depicted with animal pattern clothing in historical reproductions.

I know they wear alot of it today (I live in an inner city) But is it he artist making antiquity seem more relatable?? Or black culture actually accurately representing blacks of the past?

We wuz kangs

Even outside of that there were black pharaohs. The Aten cult guy was half black.

But pharoah is an egyption word.

What is that past yonder Red sea? Could it be? The Middle East!?

Nubian ≠ the West African looking negro on the cover. My gosh you guys are desperate.

WE

>conquerors of ancient egypt

they are clearly talking about the Nubians you moron

Then why don't they have a Nubian looking fellow on the cover?

wait so you're telling me they really WUZ KANGZ? this changes everything

Nubians aren't from Western/Central Africa from where most of the we wuz' ancestors were from.

Not him but that is how that they look

What the fuck are you on about?

They were still black though. Are you saying a white man from the United States is not the same as a white man from the U.K?

>Northern Europeans can claim the achievements of ancient Rome
>Western Africans can't claim Eastern African achievements

WUZ

Meds rightfully disdain those Nordcucks who try to steal our heritage. Besides, serious anthropologist never bought the "Greeks and Romans were Nords" meme. It existed among a segment of the unwashed masses and somehow lasted to this day.

> People forget that this meme was created
> BY
>A
>FUCKING
>TURKROACH
Literally the turk is making you his house negro every time you post this.

Even a turk is right twice a day.

My point was
>Turk creates meme
>Meme makes white people hate eachother through shit-posting nord v med argument
>Turk laughs watching nords and meds bicker
>Both groups too busy intellectually masturbating about how great their shade of white is to figure out what is going on

Seriously. Look up the rwandan genocide, or slavery psychology - if you want to disunify a people just make them bicker about meaningless bullshit until they forget they should be fighting for what they have in common (being Europeans, being part of the west).

>he thinks shitting on Veeky Forums means """nordics""" hate """mediterraneans""" irl

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL!

Go outside.

>nubians as light skinned as the pharaoh
hmmm

> LOL's for 5 lines straight
> 100% pure autism

Tbh most modern Greeks&Italians&Iberians are nothing more than T*rko-Moorish rapebabies. Not that it really matters as in couple generations the Nordcucks that shitpost against them will be like that too.

> These feels....

Maybe Greeks.

Iberians were invaded by Arabs (initial elites, mingled with visigothic elites) and Berbers (initially the rank and file of the invading armies, elites after the Berber revolts). Turkic peoples had nothing to do with it.

Citations needed.

[citation needed]

holy fucking shit your autism and retardation are unrivaled by anything I have seen here

It's animal pelts you mongoloid. You wear the pelts of powerful animals you (or someone you hired) hunted so you look powerful yourself.

I mean Sweden economists literally told the government if you take in anymore refugees we will fucking collapse and now Sweden has effectively closed it's borders and have begun deporting people. When a green party official had to announce this to the public she started crying

Torn between the gods of kush and egypt, he raged and wanted to go into monotheism?

It wasn't really monotheism. They acknowledged that there were other gods, but they chose to only worship one.

Kek

Uh, let my people go lol

>Ancient Egypt was very similar to China in that regard in that its culture was so entrenched that foreign conquerors largely adapted to the local culture and not the other way around. It's this same entrenched culture that made Ancient Egypt so remarkably stable compared to its contemporaries.

Why was this? What made Chinese and Egyptian cultures so unique that even conquerors adapted?

I'm still learning, and this whole concept fascinates me.

my guess would be they had good set up infrastructure/goverment going so all the conqueror needed to do was replace a few people and then make himself new god king.

Western Europeans are descended from romans. Romans are descended from ancient greeks. West Africans are not descended from ancient East africans.

*unsheaths claymore*

Kek no and no

lol

Europeans have shared a civilization since the Middle Ages which is the evolution of the Greco-Roman civilization. For them, its completely valid to claim the cultural heritage of the Greco-Roman world. Sub-Saharan Africans, on the other hand, shared neither a culture nor a heritage with their Northern counterparts barring Sudan and the Horn of Africa.

The issue comes down to this honest analysis. The gray on this map, has next to nothing connecting it to the blue (and this uses modern boundaries, in fact the blue should be even more confined to the north) in tell the spread of Islam. Europe, on the other hand, is the legacy of Greece and Rome and has been for centuries.

>we wuz romanz and greekz and shiet

What does this map have to say about it?

First, you can be culturally related to a place without having the exact same Haplogroups. Second, it proves our point even further that Middle Easter/Semitic , Berber, and Egyptian/Cushite is separate from Niger-Kango and Bantu.

That haploautism isn't a reliable metric for determining ethnicity?

According the map, all those groups are separate, but related. Much more compared to the actual hunter gatherer groups.

Look closer at Egypt, my Liege.

because they were surrounded by niggers. im not even kidding. What "culture" do mongols have?

You seriously need to stop using the internet as your only source for the outside world

hol up. So you be sayin we wuz kangs n sheeit?

what?

well said

Another example, funnily enough, was Rome. Even peoples outside the Roman borders took on Roman customs, fought in Roman ways, and wanted to be part of the Roman Empire. Rome very well could have endured as a state, but the problem was that the Eastern Roman Empire continued to exist and denied all pretenders the ability to claim true legitimacy, which lead to the eventual dissolution of the Roman identity in the west. (Plus Rome was overrun by many different peoples, rather than just one that could have established itself as the new rulers in town). Even though Rome was gone in the west, the people who conquered Roman lands ended up adopting much from Roman culture, which was preserved by the Catholic Church.

Nubian is as negroid as you can get