Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO

>Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO

"We're not trying to be the fastest and the cheapest, we're trying to be the most trusted and easiest to use. I would love to have a dozen digital currencies listed by the end of the year, that's the right long-term strategy, but it's about making sure we do that safely and deliberately,"

coindesk.com/coinbase-today-armstrong-talks-token-icos-blockchains-netscape-moment/

GNT
N
T

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I would love to have a dozen digital currencies listed by the end of the year

Ripple and Stellar confirmed.

If you don't hold GNT right now you are an idiot

You will be doubling your money in 2 months tops.

they already can't deal with the volume. Shit was down practically all week. I can't imagine how bad it'll be with more coins.

They have already to told you what to buy idiots. These are the next 3 coins about to be added. They did the same thing right before they added Litecoin. If you don't hold these 3 coins you are a fucking idiot and are gonna miss out.

>they are telling you right here.

Lol ripple isn't even technically cryptocoin

Tfw bought all 3 soon as I saw this

Fuck, that's the most accurate evidence for any prediction I've seen in a month.

You're goddamn right.

Same, hope it ends up happening

Lol she literally says at the end she owns REP and GNT. You'd have to be certifiably retarded to not own it at this point

EARLY TICKETS INCOMING

Expand please crypto bro

when will he pull a paul vernon?

You don't mine it, transactions are entirely controlled by ripple labs. (((They))) just issued 1 trillion tokens out of thin air and still hold over 60% of them.

thanks a million!

imo this is idiot proof - i think gains are guaranteed

I have a feeling the market will tank and Coinbase will tell everyone they added some alt coins, causing it to rebound.

What happened to LTC after it was added to coinbase? Did it really go up that much specifically because of being added?

LTC went up a bit after a week or so but not that much, partly because LTC was already offered on a few fiat exchanges like Kraken, Kraken also offers REP. I bought a shitton of ANT with how low its marketcap is and a decent bit of GNT. Staying away from REP though just because I don't think it has as much upside as the other two.

whats the wallet for golem?

So what, you buy these at other exchanges and them thry go up because they are listed on Bittrex but why? Just exposure to more buyers/sellers?

He needs to spend less time on his big ideas and more time hiring someone who knows systems. Otherwise, coinbase will be gone by December.

Yes